Turn on thread page Beta

Bye-bye Cadburys Dairy Milk chocolate? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quady)
    lol go ahead and pump more money into kraft then by buying chocolate that will go off quicker than they could change the receipe :P

No worries there, no chocolate goes off in my room :p:

ReputationRep:
    TBH, I doubt they'll change any of the chocolate. If they do it'll be mass murder; Cadbury's make a fortune on the basis that tehy're the best chocolate makers in the world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iced_dragon_agility)
    Cadbury's make a fortune on the basis that tehy're the best chocolate makers in the world
    Clearly they aren't. Lint (ie Lindor) is surely better.

I'd agree with the many posters on here that Galaxy kicks Dairy Milks butt.

They might be the best value chocolate makers in the world though.

ReputationRep:
    As long as they do not change the recipe I am not bothered. I do not think they will change it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quady)
    Clearly they aren't. Lint (ie Lindor) is surely better.

I'd agree with the many posters on here that Galaxy kicks Dairy Milks butt.

They might be the best value chocolate makers in the world though.
    Sorry, but Galaxy tastes awful in comparison to Cadburys chocolate. I recently just had some Cadburys chocolate and it tasted marvelous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Sorry, but Galaxy tastes awful in comparison to Cadburys chocolate. I recently just had some Cadburys chocolate and it tasted marvelous.
    Ahhhh sorry, I'm corrected.

I was just pointing out many people on this thread had nominated Galaxy as being better.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.