Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Criminal Law Evaluations - Murder, voluntary manslaughter,non fatal offences,defences watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi im really struggling on the evaluations,

[Mod Edit: Email address removed. Please use the Private Message system instead to contact other members.]

Thanks! Gud luck for the exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.javed134)
    Hi, welcome to TSR! :tsr:

Firstly, it's better if you don't post your email address in the thread - it's against the rules and you're running the risk of getting shedloads of spam. :p:

Secondly, what do you mean by "I'm really struggling on the evaluations"? Instead of asking to see other people's, it might be more helpful if you tell us how you're answering the questions now so we can point you in the right direction. Sometimes, it's nice to see a "good" answer, but that's not that helpful if you don't understand what makes it worthy of higher marks!

ReputationRep:
    I am really hoping they don't ask the question about defences, thats the one I know least about.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, i guess thats wat everyone thinks of defences too, i dnt know any . Only Non fatal and murder.

Im taking a gamble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xyllix)
    Are you sure murder and voluntary manslaughter are together as a evaluation, I thought this had changed.
    Yes, voluntary manslaughter is included with murder as they are both under the Fatal Offences. They could also ask Non-Fatal offences and Defences and there won't be a choice of questions. If defences comes up, it is sufficient to select only 3 to criticise

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.