Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    yes it's that time again...a new jack wills collection!

just wondered what everyone thought of it?
    this isn't for a big debate on jack wills which we seem to have every week, it's about the collection.

i personally love it i want all the hoodies!

ReputationRep:
    Linkage please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW86)
    Linkage please?
    www.jackwills.com

and just go from there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie_10)
    yes it's that time again...a new jack wills collection!

just wondered what everyone thought of it?
    this isn't for a big debate on jack wills which we seem to have every week, it's about the collection.

i personally love it i want all the hoodies!
    The hoodies are really nothing special...worse than normal. I'd go for Hollister for nice hoodies, made by A&F but cheaper. The only Wills stuff I like are some of the checked shirts.

ReputationRep:
    quite like the jardington short sleeved henley, but to be honest, i generally prefer aubin and wills stuff to jack wills.

ReputationRep:
    The hoodies are as dull, uninspiring and overpriced as ever. I like some of the shirts (this especially), and some of the shorts are okay.. the less uh, short ones anyway. I'd never pay full price for anyway of it though - I know the stuff is a nice quality but god damn, there's no way any of it is worth those prices.

ReputationRep:
    I think they are too expensive for a hoody but I liked the seasonaire one which is now under £60 .. it is prettyful!!

ReputationRep:
    I like it - much better than the last few seasons. Overpriced as always, but they seem to have created fashionable, wearable looks this time.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really a lover of hoodies and nothing else is particularly pretty or what I'd consider my style this time round. I just went to JW the other day though and got some nice leggings and tights. I'll be sticking to Hollister and French Connection though at the moment, I always have my eye on something there!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really a fan of JW, just not my style, but I did look through the "handbook" and that green and white scarf is gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    Lol clicked on the clearance section, still didn't find anything appealing or cheap!

A&F FTW, Cheap prices in LA when you go in November too, my wardrobe is full with the stuff!

ReputationRep:
    I don't get the JW Hate.

Why bother mocking a clothes brand unless you're jealous?
    If you don't like it then don't clog up the forum with your opinion.

Just accept that people like other things than you do.
    If you persist to complain, at least give some reasoning so we can at least respect your opinion.

ReputationRep:
    I like JW clothing normally and have quite alot of it, particularly the shirts, but can't say i'm overly keen on the new stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToryGirl)
    I like JW clothing normally and have quite alot of it, particularly the shirts, but can't say i'm overly keen on the new stuff.
    The new polo shirts are an abomination. Such a limited range of colours, no coloured inlining, smaller collars... lame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    I don't get the JW Hate.

Why bother mocking a clothes brand unless you're jealous?
    If you don't like it then don't clog up the forum with your opinion.

Just accept that people like other things than you do.
    If you persist to complain, at least give some reasoning so we can at least respect your opinion.
    It's quite simple really; if you are willing to spend that much money on such mediocre, bland and tasteless clothes you must be either be very rich or very stupid - in either case, people are going to hate you for it. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Good in the fact that they have gone some way to keep up with other brands, it all looks a little more stylish than ive seen before, but I think with the emergance of hollister especially last year and this, they need to have another look at pricing, or they will drizzle away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyBoy123)
    It's quite simple really; if you are willing to spend that much money on such mediocre, bland and tasteless clothes you must be either be very rich or very stupid - in either case, people are going to hate you for it. :yep:
    You've hit the nail on the head really. You don't subscribe to its clothes so you hate the kids who wear it. How silly is that? If I want to wear JW clothes then I will, people shouldn't hate me because I like them. I'm not wearing a swastika am I?

Hating on rich people gets you nowhere either.

ReputationRep:
    I like the new stuff, might pop in.

ReputationRep:
    i like it, there's quite a few things i'd like to buy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyBoy123)
    So well said.
    I wear a fair bit of A&F and Hollister. But some design has gone into their stuff. The JW hoodies must have literally taken 1 second to design
    Management to designers: "We need new hoodies for the next season"
    Designers: "How about put JW, Jack and Wills on some plain hoodies"
    Management: "Sorted"

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.