Turn on thread page Beta

any ideas watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm helping someone on their gcse coursework, yeh i know i shouldn't but anyway does anyone have any ideas on the solution to this

suresh is comparing mags and newspapers.he chooses a passage from one newspaper and one mag they each contain 100 words and he counts the lenghts of all the words
    suresh then says that the mag has the shortest words write a hypothesis about the lenght of words in newspapers and mags design and carry out an investigation to test your hypothesis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    I'm helping someone on their gcse coursework, yeh i know i shouldn't but anyway does anyone have any ideas on the solution to this

suresh is comparing mags and newspapers.he chooses a passage from one newspaper and one mag they each contain 100 words and he counts the lenghts of all the words
    suresh then says that the mag has the shortest words write a hypothesis about the lenght of words in newspapers and mags design and carry out an investigation to test your hypothesis.

Sorry, but everytime I try to read it my eyes close and I begin to snore...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)

ReputationRep:
    lol!!! sorry i kinda need to know fast

ReputationRep:

As if you're helping anyone. This is blatently for you, otherwise you wouldn't be bothering.

ReputationRep:

Not called 'Read All About It' by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    As if you're helping anyone. This is blatently for you, otherwise you wouldn't be bothering.

errrrr hello i'm 17 doin my flippin a levels you idiot

ReputationRep:
    Hey I am doing the same coursework, did you find any help could you please email me if you have. [email protected]

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.