This discussion is closed.
Babygal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I'm helping someone on their gcse coursework, yeh i know i shouldn't but anyway does anyone have any ideas on the solution to this

suresh is comparing mags and newspapers.he chooses a passage from one newspaper and one mag they each contain 100 words and he counts the lenghts of all the words
suresh then says that the mag has the shortest words write a hypothesis about the lenght of words in newspapers and mags design and carry out an investigation to test your hypothesis.
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Babygal)
I'm helping someone on their gcse coursework, yeh i know i shouldn't but anyway does anyone have any ideas on the solution to this

suresh is comparing mags and newspapers.he chooses a passage from one newspaper and one mag they each contain 100 words and he counts the lenghts of all the words
suresh then says that the mag has the shortest words write a hypothesis about the lenght of words in newspapers and mags design and carry out an investigation to test your hypothesis.

Sorry, but everytime I try to read it my eyes close and I begin to snore...
Anna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
Babygal
Rep:
?
lol!!! sorry i kinda need to know fast
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

As if you're helping anyone. This is blatently for you, otherwise you wouldn't be bothering.
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Not called 'Read All About It' by any chance?
Babygal
Rep:
?
As if you're helping anyone. This is blatently for you, otherwise you wouldn't be bothering.

errrrr hello i'm 17 doin my flippin a levels you idiot
marfan8
Report 16 years ago
Hey I am doing the same coursework, did you find any help could you please email me if you have. [email protected]

X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (30)
7.77%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (33)
8.55%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (86)
22.28%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (50)
12.95%
No, nothing has changed (117)
30.31%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (70)
18.13%

Watched Threads