This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I was just wondering if there was a way to check the date on the forum. It could be very useful, and I'd not have to find other means to check it up if I needed it.
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
I was just wondering if there was a way to check the date on the forum. It could be very useful, and I'd not have to find other means to check it up if I needed it.
I suppose if you found a post you know had been written yestarday and added 1?!
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
such as double clicking the time in the bottom right...or even just making your start bar 2 lines high :rolleyes:
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
i have tried looking for it but cant find it but i do know your holiday is tomorrow and you should be packing
Xenon
Rep:
?
(Original post by eric bischoff)
i have tried looking for it but cant find it but i do know your holiday is tomorrow and you should be packing
True, I'm not actually supposed to be on the computer till I've packed, but I can't help it!
Xenon
Rep:
?
(Original post by corey)
such as double clicking the time in the bottom right...or even just making your start bar 2 lines high :rolleyes:
Thanks
I'd forgotten how to do that, but it would be nice to have the date on the forum (without checking the posts to see what the date is).
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
True, I'm not actually supposed to be on the computer till I've packed, but I can't help it!
pack and chat at the same time
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (155)
24.68%
Better than expected (131)
20.86%
Worse than expected (342)
54.46%

Watched Threads