Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering if there was a way to check the date on the forum. It could be very useful, and I'd not have to find other means to check it up if I needed it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I was just wondering if there was a way to check the date on the forum. It could be very useful, and I'd not have to find other means to check it up if I needed it.
    I suppose if you found a post you know had been written yestarday and added 1?!

ReputationRep:
    such as double clicking the time in the bottom right...or even just making your start bar 2 lines high :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    i have tried looking for it but cant find it but i do know your holiday is tomorrow and you should be packing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    i have tried looking for it but cant find it but i do know your holiday is tomorrow and you should be packing
    True, I'm not actually supposed to be on the computer till I've packed, but I can't help it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    such as double clicking the time in the bottom right...or even just making your start bar 2 lines high :rolleyes:
    Thanks
    I'd forgotten how to do that, but it would be nice to have the date on the forum (without checking the posts to see what the date is).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    True, I'm not actually supposed to be on the computer till I've packed, but I can't help it!
    pack and chat at the same time

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.