Turn on thread page Beta

Waiting for PRTC and Basic training dates watch

ReputationRep:
    We also know Ben is 19, and I'm quite sure he'll tell us his start dates when he gets them.

If I was Halton staff, I'm confident I could pick him out in seconds just with the info we already have!

ReputationRep:
    Ben fetch this...

Ben fetch that...

Ben clean the toilets...

Oh Inch, can I have your job temporarily?

ReputationRep:
    Ben is a common name. My AFCO would not give out information to people without a good reason. Look you have no basis on your argument i got no time for you.Ben

ReputationRep:
    Ben, it's simple, stop with the pathetic idle threats. You say we have no basis for our arguments, yet your attitude on here towards other individuals with an interest in the RAF is enough of a basis in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    like I said you have no info for me and people are so confident on the internet but do nothing when they see each other face to face. Some people make me laugh!
    • Community Assistant
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    CV Helper
    (Original post by RAF_BEN0121)
    like I said you have no info for me and people are so confident on the internet but do nothing when they see each other face to face. Some people make me laugh!
    You may or may not be called Ben, but you are on the January '11 RTS intake, from the Birmingham AFCO, are going for avionics, have a D in GCSE English and so are UQ entry to the trade. That's all info you've given on here, and from that you are immediately and conclusively identifiable by the RTS staff who have your file, and not too difficult to identify just from social contact amongst the other TSR using recruits.

Then, from your conversations on here people might also conclude you are a poor listener, don't take advice well, are sloppy in your presentation to relative strangers and are quick to get stroppy with people.

Time to wind your neck in a bit I think, because the very best you can hope for at the moment is that you turn up at RTS and are actually a decent bloke, and people then know you were insecure enough to run a belligerent online persona. If you really do get peoples' backs up the way you have here, then RTS is going to be a tough ride.

ReputationRep:
    All the better but you have once again made a few mistakes about me. You need to realize that your speaking to me over the Internet and trying to intimidate me with you poxy grammar and your poor judgment does not one bit faze me. Once again you never seem to fail to amuse me.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really post on here too often as i'm a pretty busy chap. But for you Ben i'll make an exception.
    Picture the scene....
    I log on to find out if there are any posts which may take my interest and to my delight i see your user name as a recent poster, ooh goodie goodie what utter tosh has this prat come up with now?
    You brighten my day. Our country isn't doing very well at the mo, could be even worse in the morning depending on election outcome but your idle threats and random crap have tickled me tonight. Thanks.
    Don't worry, i'm not really scared of bumping in to you in the future,as i'm in the RAF.
    You keep posting my man, morale could do with it

ReputationRep:
    5201 you must be bored then. You must not have a life. I'll help you out when I'm in there ok. Oh one more thing you need a girl or something if you rot on a computer waiting for post to come up. Once again you never fail to amuse me.

ReputationRep:
    Ben, once again your prove how much of a moron you are. He said he logged on to find out if there were any posts, and as stated, he's a "pretty busy chap", so the point you stated has no basis on fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RAF_BEN0121)
    All the better but you have once again made a few mistakes about me. You need to realize that your speaking to me over the Internet and trying to intimidate me with you poxy grammar and your poor judgment does not one bit faze me. Once again you never seem to fail to amuse me.
    Just pointing a few things out...anyway.

I don't see why you would try to be like this towards someone who in my opinion has been extremely helpful and informative to many members. Talk about biting the hand that feeds...

ReputationRep:
    I am sooooo looooking forward to meeting you Ben10 when and if you ever arrive at RAF Halton and PRTC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inch High DI)
    I am sooooo looooking forward to meeting you Ben10 when and if you ever arrive at RAF Halton and PRTC. Will you be bringing your friends with you like Kevin and gwen, and will you be wearing your big magic watch???
    I guess meeting guys like this in person after they have being running their mouth on the Internet is the highlight of your day Inch High

I just wish I could see their faces as well...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.