Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, 8, 10, 12, do you really care what size? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hontoir)
    Where would you advise we put you to sort your personality out??
    And what is wrong with it?
    Really? Enlighten me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    DO you know how many times you fat people ignore those words and pretend that being fat doesn't mean you are also gluttonous?
    Oh yeah, all the time. You have yet to mention how it doesn't matter if someone has those qualities.
    I bore the hell out of you? Then why are you posting? Go eat some cake fatty.
    love the verbal abuse and the assumption that I'm fat

yeah, nice try.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)

yeah, nice try.
    Yeah nice one avoiding what I said. So then why is it fine to ignore decadence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    And what is wrong with it?
    Really? Enlighten me.
    I think lack of decorum sums it up nicely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Yeah nice one avoiding what I said. So then why is it fine to ignore decadence?
    it's not fine to ignore decadence. However, It is fine to ignore decadent retards such as yourself. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I think lack of decorum sums it up nicely.
    By pointing out obese people are generally gluttonous, decadent & generally seen as being unattractive? Last I checked that was a fact of the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    So you are saying someone can be moral yet also be gluttonous to such a degree it harms their health?
    And no, I'm talking about being fat as in being over weight, not fat as in the vital part of a diet & what should part of every person, but not to the large degree as it is on some.

You don't just "look fat" if you are eating a healthy diet. The person would also have to be doing little to no exercise, making them lazy.

PS. And while I'm saying this, amazing how the people to defend obesity are the overweight ones. Why is this? Because it's easier to convince yourself you don't have to change than to actually realise it's unhealthy and change.
    yeah thats exactly what i'm saying and can you please think of some other words or are gluttonous and decadent the only ones that turn you on nobodys in denial here but you you cant see that you are talking crap who are you to preach who is morally good and who is morally bad? to be honest your lack of understanding of other peoples opinions makes you morally wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    well you better tell my nurse at my GP surgery that because she says im perfectly healthy, yes i did have a full health check up :yep:

YOU do not tell ME how healthy/unhealthy I am
    Arguing with a fool, proves there are two.

You're happy with your weight, you're healthy, you have a loving boyfriend and family, what more could you want?

Ignoreth the troll :yep:

ReputationRep:

yeah, nice try.
    i think he believes that everyone except him is fat with bad moral fibre

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    By pointing out obese people are generally gluttonous, decadent & generally seen as being unattractive? Last I checked that was a fact of the world.
    I think you've taken generally to wholly and insulted quite a few people in the process.. which unless I am very much mistaken is rather rude.

And maybe you'd like to update your dictionary, as I don't believe this is in there.

ReputationRep:
    it's not fine to ignore decadence. However, It is fine to ignore decadent retards such as yourself. :yep:
    Oh how witty!
    So then, if it's not okay to ignore it, why is it wrong to tell obese people they are decant for being obese?
    You may say it's not fine to ignore decadence, but haven't you just been defending it over the last few pages? BS you'd ever take a stand against decadence. Seems like you would rather be a hypocrite & ignore it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aem1990)
    i think he believes that everyone except him is fat with bad moral fibre
    In which case it's him that should seek professional help, not us! hehee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam89)
    Arguing with a fool, proves there are two.

You're happy with your weight, you're healthy, you have a loving boyfriend and family, what more could you want?

Ignoreth the troll :yep:

but but but im gluttonous and decadent and lazy :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Pointing out OBESE people? You were saying that a size 14 person was "generally gluttonous, decadent & generally seen as being unattractive" not long ago, and errrrrm size 14 isnt obese? So fair enough saying obese people are like that, but size 14...

ReputationRep:
    I think you've taken generally to wholly and insulted quite a few people in the process.. which unless I am very much mistaken is rather rude.

And maybe you'd like to update your dictionary, as I don't believe this is in there.
    I've pointed out that if someone is obese for a medical reason then they cannot be blamed for their situation. Plus it is very naive to suggest that the majority of obese people are that way due to medical reasons out of their control. Not to mention tinkerbell admitted she just wants to be fat/doesn't want to loose weight.
    And the words I used are inherent with being obese, so don't get your liberal knickers in a twist. If someone assaults someone, they are being violent and aggressive. If someone is obese due to over eating, they are gluttonous. If people don't like these facts, tough, that's the way the world is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Oh how witty!
    So then, if it's not okay to ignore it, why is it wrong to tell obese people they are decant for being obese?
    You may say it's not fine to ignore decadence, but haven't you just been defending it over the last few pages? BS you'd ever take a stand against decadence. Seems like you would rather be a hypocrite & ignore it.
    because stupid people such as yourself are in no position to tell people they are "decadent". Don't you think overweight people already KNOW they're unhealthy? And exactly how do you think your insults are going to help them improve? You're not contributing to the discussion, get out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by impossible!)
    Pointing out OBESE people? You were saying that a size 14 person was "generally gluttonous, decadent & generally seen as being unattractive" not long ago, and errrrrm size 14 isnt obese? So fair enough saying obese people are like that, but size 14...
    Granted some people with a great figure may be size 14 or even 16 and not be overweight, but general rule of thumb is that most women are carrying extra weight (through poor diet, lack of exercise etc) if they are 14 and above. Of course height is also a factor, but as I said, a general rule of thumb. My chubby mate who is 5'9 & drinks like a fish is a size 12 (fancy dress revelation), so that's the reference I use.

ReputationRep:
    In which case it's him that should seek professional help, not us! hehee

yeah =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    I've pointed out that if someone is obese for a medical reason then they cannot be blamed for their situation. Plus it is very naive to suggest that the majority of obese people are that way due to medical reasons out of their control. Not to mention tinkerbell admitted she just wants to be fat/doesn't want to loose weight.
    And the words I used are inherent with being obese, so don't get your liberal knickers in a twist. If someone assaults someone, they are being violent and aggressive. If someone is obese due to over eating, they are gluttonous. If people don't like these facts, tough, that's the way the world is.
    Yes and the point I made was that it is unnecessary and rather rude for you to be rubbing these facts in their faces. Are you suggesting that they might be unaware of the fact??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    no, its what i know :rolleyes: i know which celebs he thinks are attractive and which he doesnt
    I wouldn't be so sure lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.