Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, 8, 10, 12, do you really care what size? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    No its the way the argument progressed. Which part of that didn't you read? Or just looking to blame someone for pointing out obese = poor moral fibre in the context of a debate?
    no it is not the way the argument progressed. It is you and your poor character. you're the one with poor moral fibre here, not anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    Oh do shut up. Jesus Christ you're boring. :yawn:
    And you are a liberal idiot. Happy to bore you. Try this, though it may blow your mind - don't post if you are bored of the thread. Plus you clearly do not believe in standing up against morally deplorable lifestyles, otherwise you;d have said "Yep, it's true being obese means X and Y. If you don't like it, then change." But no, you instead go ape that someone pointed out X and Y. Pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    no it is not the way the argument progressed. It is you and your poor character. you're the one with poor moral fibre here, not anyone else.
    Oh what a compelling argument! Please show how it wasn't the way the argue developed. Or just going to be arrogant?
    PS. Go to page 4. And then apologise like a real man or **** off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    care to share so we can both be fat and gluttenous?
    Cake is off bounds, it's all mine, my aim in to reach a size 18 by the end of this year!

But but.. I'll share my celery with you, so we can eventually turn into anorexic twigs, sounds like fun ey? It's better than being fat, gluttonous and lazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    And you are a liberal idiot. Happy to bore you. Try this, though it may blow your mind - don't post if you are bored of the thread. Plus you clearly do not believe in standing up against morally deplorable lifestyles, otherwise you;d have said "Yep, it's true being obese means X and Y. If you don't like it, then change." But no, you instead go ape that someone pointed out X and Y. Pathetic.
    and you're a prat. you keep saying the same bloody thing in every single post, you add nothing new to your (pathetic) argument, you just resort to a slanging match between you and the people that disagree with your stupidity.

do you really enjoy insulting other people?

wait, I already know the answer to that one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Oh what a compelling argument! Please show how it wasn't the way the argue developed. Or just going to be arrogant?
    PS. Go to page 4. And then apologise like a real man or **** off.
    You're starting to lose it here. You're so angry you can't even form a proper sentence .

I owe you no apology. You, however, ought to apologise to the whole of TSR for your appalling attitude. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hontoir)
    I do believe that some terminology is being misplaced here... as we were discussing I believe sizes 14 and 16... yet these would hardly fall into the obese category... but i'l let that pass.

I will agree with you that certain males may care about size, yet I am sure that is not the case for ALL males. For example if you took a very good looking guy, maybe who was bullied as a child, and therefore doesn't realise he has the looks then he will be looking for personality rather than size.. And I wouldn't say I'm the worst looking bloke in the world, yet I would go initially on looks with a personality check.

You do seem to be generalising rather to much.
    Yeah I get what you saying and I'm having to generalise because of the 6 billion + people the thread encompasses.
    Though my point was that being obese shows something about the persons character as well as their size e.g. decadence. That's what went down like a ***** storm.

(Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Most men wouldn't know the difference between a 8, 10 or 12 if it hit them in the face. Thus an absolutely pointless question.
    this :yep:

ReputationRep:
    You're starting to lose it here. You're so angry you can't even form a proper sentence .

I owe you no apology. You, however, ought to apologise to the whole of TSR for your appalling attitude. :yep:
    Bless, not enough of a man to even read the page I told you to go to.
    All talk, no action. Pathetic.
    Tink said that I was being a narrow minded troll for not liking fat people, to which I said:
    "I'm not a narrow minded troll - are you not a symbol of western decadence and gluttony?"

So yeah, how was this not how the argument progressed? You are really one sad excuse for a person.
    Plus you've yet to show how my argument is pathetic whilst insulting me every post! You are nothing but a giant hypocrite & bloody well know it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Actually you should feel like an idiot.
    Gluttony is seen as a poor moral trait. Unless you think it isn't (which would make no sense) by over eating, you are being decadent...

well i dont

I envy you for your lack of self-consciousness.

i used to be really self conscious when i was younger, i actually did think like this guy thinks (that all males care about is the size of a woman) then i met my bf and my confidence rose

(Original post by Sam89)
    Cake is off bounds, it's all mine, my aim in to reach a size 18 by the end of this year!

But but.. I'll share my celery with you, so we can eventually turn into anorexic twigs, sounds like fun ey? It's better than being fat, gluttonous and lazy

:rofl:

speaking of food, i have had somewhat of a healthy day today, tuna curry earlier and im now having steamed fish and later on i may even have more steamed fish with veg oh noez a fatty having something healthy quick someone tell hitler.....erm i mean mazty that fatties dont always eat unhealthy

ReputationRep:
    well i dont

i used to be really self conscious when i was younger, i actually did think like this guy thinks (that all males care about is the size of a woman) then i met my bf and my confidence rose

speaking of food, i have had somewhat of a healthy day today, tuna curry earlier and im now having steamed fish and later on i may even have more steamed fish with veg oh noez a fatty having something healthy quick someone tell hitler.....erm i mean mazty that fatties dont always eat unhealthy
    wow, now I REALLY envy you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Bless, not enough of a man to even read the page I told you to go to.
    All talk, no action. Pathetic.
    Tink said that I was being a narrow minded troll for not liking fat people, to which I said:
    "I'm not a narrow minded troll - are you not a symbol of western decadence and gluttony?"

So yeah, how was this not how the argument progressed? You are really one sad excuse for a person.
    Plus you've yet to show how my argument is pathetic! You are nothing but a giant hypocrite & bloody well know it.
    oh yeah, what a mature response on your part. :rolleyes: now get out. you're a saddo and you know it.

ReputationRep:
    wow, now I REALLY envy you.
    aww why?

ReputationRep:
    i honestly wouldn't care, i don't have an 'ideal size' or a 'type' if she's a beautiful person she's a beautiful person, that's not particularly what attracts me to a girl, i like eyes and smiles, and i'd call her beautiful no matter what size she was

ReputationRep:
    aww why?
    I can't eat a single cupcake without feeling conscious about the amount of saturated fat being deposited on my waist. lol.

plus, i've yet to meet someone who really doens't care about the size of their partner.

ReputationRep:
    I can't eat a single cupcake without feeling conscious about the amount of saturated fat being deposited on my waist. lol.

aww bad times lol

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah, what a mature response on your part. :rolleyes: now get out. you're a saddo and you know it.
    Haha wow you really didn't read the post it was referring to did you? I was saying how being obese is more than just a physical state but shows the person is in an unpleasant state of mind, hence I was hardly being a "narrow minded troll".

ReputationRep:
    aww bad times lol
    tell me about it.

on the plus side, it does mean that I can repel people like Mazty. :p:

ReputationRep:

If you really think my whole argument has been that people only care about size you are exceptionally idiotic. My point all along has been that being obese shows the person to have a few very large (no pun intended) moral flaws in their personality, and that is exceptionally unattractive.
    And of course obese people can eat healthily once in a while...Key phrase: Once in a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Haha wow you really didn't read the post it was referring to did you? I was saying how being obese is more than just a physical state but shows the person is in an unpleasant state of mind, hence I was hardly being a "narrow minded troll".
    i'm sorry but that doesnt justify your horrible attitude. hence I would have to agree that you are a narrow minded troll. you don't have a clue about what's inside an overweight person's mind and you can't speak for all of them.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.