Guys, 8, 10, 12, do you really care what size? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    tell me about it.

on the plus side, it does mean that I can repel people like Mazty. :p:
    yeah WOOOOO to repelling blokes like him

ReputationRep:
    i'm sorry but that doesnt justify your horrible attitude. hence I would have to agree that you are a narrow minded troll. you don't have a clue about what's inside an overweight person's mind and you can't speak for all of them.
    But generally they are still gluttonous and decadent you ****** **** and those are not pleasant traits! Not my fault that Tink tried to argue this and that you're liberal pansy-ass took offence at this hard truth . What does this have to do with looking into their mind?! Not to mention I;ve been careful to constantly say "generally" as of course there are going to be a few medical exceptions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    yeah WOOOOO to repelling blokes like him
    yup. we should form some sort of society against people like him.

:mob:

ReputationRep:
    Yes guys care. Skinny is generally used to refer to girls are are stick thin because they don't eat and loss weight that way as opposed to through good nutrition and a good exercise plan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    But generally they are still gluttonous and decadent you ****** **** and those are not pleasant traits! Not my fault that Tink tried to argue this and that you're liberal pansy-ass took offence at this hard truth
    :rofl:

who says they are not pleasant traits? :sexface:

ReputationRep:

he does and we all know that his opinion is the only one that matters in the entire world ever

ReputationRep:

Society

ReputationRep:
    he does and we all know that his opinion is the only one that matters in the entire world ever
    ah of course. I forgot that his opinion is the only one that counts. how silly of me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Society
    nah, it's just you mate.

ReputationRep:
    ah of course. I forgot that his opinion is the only one that counts. how silly of me.

Oh yeah I'm totally the only person who thinks this....Yeah, and somewhere between 1.5 and 2.1 billion Christians :o: And probably some other religions I'd be willing to bet. And even atheists. And some philosophers. Yeah I'm totally alone in this opinion :p:

ReputationRep:

we should be ashamed of our fat, gluttenous selves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Oh yeah I'm totally the only person who thinks this....Yeah, and somewhere between 1.5 and 2.1 billion Christians :o: And probably some other religions I'd be willing to bet. And even atheists. And some philosophers. Yeah I'm totally alone in this opinion :p:
    for your information, religion is just a load of ********.

look around. how many people agree with you here? none whatsoever. how sad.

ReputationRep:
    Ignorance = bliss. Seeing it in action is hilarious

ReputationRep:
    I know. Shame on us. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    for your information, religion is just a load of ********.

look around. how many people agree with you here? none whatsoever. how sad.
    HAHAHAHAQH OH RIGHT I'm the troll because I pointed out the FACT that some obese people are gluttonous and decadant, and said it's seen as a poor moral trait by billions YET you go and tell billions they are idiots with no backing other than your opinion!!!
    You are such a hypocrite! :woo:
    And please, where's your evidence religion is a load of ****** ?
    Oh wow a fat person and a liberal hypocrite don't agree with me! Oh my lawd I totally should go with what you guys believe as it's clearly going so well for you...

Sorry, but you've lost this one. Religions mark gluttony and decadence as poor moral traits, so I've won the round of "society thinks they are bad traits". :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    HAHAHAHAQH OH RIGHT I'm the troll because I pointed out the FACT that some obese people are gluttonous and decadant, and said it's seen as a poor moral trait by billions YET you go and tell billions they are idiots!!!
    You are such a hypocrite! :woo:
    And please, where's your evidence religion is a load of ****** ?
    Oh wow a fat person and a liberal hypocrite don't agree with me! Oh my lawd I totally should go with what you guys believe as it's clearly going so well for you...

Sorry, but you've lost this one. Religions mark gluttony and decadence as poor moral traits, so I've won the round of "society thinks they are bad traits". :cool:
    oh yeah, so whatever religion and society says should be accepted as absolute truth. shame on you and your poor sense of reasoning.

and no, you said that ALL obese people are decadent and gluttonous, not just some. are those the only two words you can think of to insult fat people?

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah, so whatever religion and society says should be accepted as absolute truth. shame on you and your poor sense of reasoning.

and no, you said that ALL obese people are decadent and gluttonous, not just some. are those the only two words you can think of to describe fat people?
    You've yet to state why gluttony is a positive trait. Until you can say how it is, you haven't got a leg to stand on as it is also causes medical problems.
    Please show me where I said all obese people are gluttonous. Oh yeah I didn't...
    They are two words that are generally inherent of being obese and serve my purpose to show that disliking obese people can be more than just not finding them physically unattractive. Don't digress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    You've yet to state why gluttony is a positive trait. Until you can say how it is, you haven't got a leg to stand on as it is also causes medical problems.
    Please show me where I said all obese people are gluttonous. Oh yeah I didn't...
    They are two words that are generally inherent of being obese and serve my purpose to show that disliking obese people can be more than just not finding them physically unattractive. Don't digress.
    oh FINE.

gluttony is a positive trait because it repels and disgusts people like you, and that in itself is gratifying. there, I said it! hahahaha. it would actually be quite amusing to watch you pull ugly faces at every single fattie that crosses your path.

you implied that all fat people are like that in all your bloody posts. you don't have to say it because it's damn clear what you think, so there's really no point in adjusting your words just to justify your argument.

ReputationRep:
    oh FINE.

gluttony is a positive trait because it repels and disgusts people like you, and that in itself is gratifying. there, I said it! hahahaha. it would actually be quite amusing to watch you pull ugly faces at every single fattie that crosses your path.

you implied that all fat people are like that in all your bloody posts. you don't have to say it because it's damn clear what you think, so there's really no point in adjusting your words just to justify your argument.
    Hahahah wow you are so mature it's overwhelming...
    It repels & disgusts people like me....What kind of people? Why is it good to repel billions? Surely that's socially isolating yourself?
    Is sheer gratification a good goal? Isn't that just decadence again, aiming for just gratification regardless of the harm to oneself?
    I have always said "generally" as there are going to be medical exceptions. Reading too hard for you? :eek3:
    You need to grow up kid. You are faced with a truth you don't like - deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Hahahah wow you are so mature it's overwhelming...
    It repels & disgusts people like me....What kind of people? Why is it good to repel billions? Surely that's socially isolating yourself?
    Is sheer gratification a good goal? Isn't that just decadence again, aiming for just gratification regardless of the harm to oneself?
    I have always said "generally" as there are going to be medical exceptions. Reading too hard for you? :eek3:
    You need to grow up kid. You are faced with a truth you don't like - deal with it.
    ok not EVERYONE in this world thinks like you do, in fact very few people do so get over it. Go and join some extremist group or cult and leave the rest of us in peace. your ideas are nothing short of retarded.

and I can read, thank you very much.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.