Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, 8, 10, 12, do you really care what size? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    ok not EVERYONE in this world thinks like you do, in fact very few people do so get over it. Go and join some extremist group or cult and leave the rest of us in peace. your ideas are nothing short of retarded.

and I can read, thank you very much.
    Since when are billions very few? Which part of gluttony is a sin with it's own circle of hell don't you like? Not to mention decadence is seen as a poor moral trait, something which helped spark the 1790's French revolution.
    Grow up and deal with your issues as clearly you don't like the truth of the matter that gluttony is generally seen by society as bad.

You've yet to even show how my ideas are retarded or why I said all fat people are bad people. Why is that?:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Since when are billions very few? Which part of gluttony is a sin with it's own circle of hell don't you like? Not to mention decadence is seen as a poor moral trait, something which helped spark the 1790's French revolution.
    Grow up and deal with your issues as clearly you don't like the truth of the matter that gluttony is generally seen by society as bad.

You've yet to even show how my ideas are retarded. Why is that?:p:
    er because there are not billions of people in this world that think like you. there is only a hanful of losers such as yourself so get over it, you religious prick.

ReputationRep:
    er because there are not billions of people in this world that think like you. there is only a hanful of losers such as yourself so get over it, you religious prick.
    Hahahah. There are between 1.5 and 2.1 billion Christians. Gluttony is a sin. Therefore Christians do not like that trait in people.
    So yeah, how am I alone in thinking gluttony is a bad trait?
    Plus how is indulging oneself to such an extent it causes medical harm a good thing? Really?

I think someone's having a hissy-fit...:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Hahahah. There are between 1.5 and 2.1 billion Christians. Gluttony is a sin. Therefore Christians are idiots.
    So yeah, how am I alone in thinking gluttony is a bad trait?
    Plus how is indulging oneself to such an extent it causes medical harm a good thing? Really?

I think someone's having a hissy-fit...:o:
    yeah, i just rectified the bit in bold for you.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i just rectified the bit in bold for you.
    And reported...
    So yeah, why are they idiots? You have yet to say why gluttony is good.
    And you are such a hypocrite saying that you should stand up to decadence, and yet you advocate people eating themselves into an unhealthy state.
    So please, just answer this. Why is it a good idea to over eat, knowing that can lead to health problems and is seen by many as poor character?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    And reported...
    So yeah, why are they idiots? You have yet to say why gluttony is good.
    And you are such a hypocrite saying that you should stand up to decadence, and yet you advocate people eating themselves into an unhealthy state.
    So please, just answer this. Why is it a good idea to over eat, knowing that can lead to health problems and is seen by many as poor character?
    ooh you reported me? im so scared :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ooh you reported me? im so scared :eek:
    Wow. Most. Mature. Post. Ever.
    Are you really 18? If so, that's truly worrying.
    So please, how can you advocate gluttony, and yet say people should not stand for decadence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Wow. Most. Mature. Post. Ever.
    So please, how can you advocate gluttony, and yet say people should not stand for decadence?
    i believe it's called sarcasm, not "being mature/immature".

urgh, i've been arguing pointlessly with you for the last 3 hours. Time to go to bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Yes size 14 does mean the person is carrying quite a fair bit of extra weight.
    The harm I could do? I'm pretty sure that obesity and denial are actually the main problems here, and it's hardly my fault that unfit people are ignoring what clearly is a problem.
    Why can I judge? Because I keep myself in shape by going to a gym 3 times a week for several hours, so why can't everyone else? That's why I can say to people that they should do something about your weight & be ashamed of being obese. If people are working on loosing weight that's truly great & a step in the right direction. If they aren't however, they should be ashamed of themselves.
    Personally I don't think you go the gym enough - I think you need to go to the gym 7 X a week to keep those love-handles trim, fatty.
    I find your glutinous and decadent lifestyle disgusting. Go eat an apple, ffs.
    (It feels good to push narrow-minded views on people, I should do it more often)

And cut your hair. Disgraceful. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i believe it's called sarcasm, not "being mature/immature".

urgh, i've been arguing pointlessly with you for the last 3 hours. Time to go to bed.
    Well there is always tomorrow, and I expect to see you thoroughly explain, without a shadow of disagreement possible, why gluttony is not decadent.
    I shall loose sleep waiting in sheer anticipation & glee at the wondrous revelation you shall bring to the world. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gez1990)
    Personally I don't think you go the gym enough - I think you need to go to the gym 7 X a week to keep those love-handles trim, fatty.
    (It feels good to push narrow-minded views on people, I should do it more often)

Working the same muscle set more often than 48 hours apart is not beneficial for the body & therefore a waste of time as it will cause more damage than good.
    I don't over eat so I'm not gluttonous, and therefore not decadent....I see the angle you are trying to work but I think you need to just pick up a dictionary.
    Cut my hair? Why? :confused:

I think you are forgetting that gluttony & giving in to a whim that causes health problems is generally seen as negative characteristics but many people & societies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Working the same muscle set more often than 48 hours apart is not beneficial for the body & therefore a waste of time as it will cause more damage than good.
    I don't over eat so I'm not gluttonous, and therefore not decadent....I see the angle you are trying to work but I think you need to just pick up a dictionary.

I think you are forgetting that gluttony & giving in to a whim that causes health problems is generally seen as a negative characteristic.
    Because you look like a little scruff-bag, understand?
    Night sug' x

ReputationRep:
    Because you look like a little scruff-bag, understand?
    Night sug' x
    Nope, because you don't know what my hair looks like. Plus, please tell my why gluttony is actually a good characteristic, or a neutral one, as you are trying to compare it to hair, which is simple taste. Or did you just get into an argument you don't understand?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Surely that's socially isolating yourself?

im pleased i repel people like you, i would hate to e around people who dont like me for me and let me do what i want

oh and btw, my bf is a christian and he has no problem with what i eat, in fact hes quite the glutton himself but he isnt overweight as he has been blessed with a high metabolism

:rofl: love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)

I think you are forgetting that gluttony & giving in to a whim that causes health problems is generally seen as negative characteristics but many people & societies.
    you neg repped me but had no reputation power.
    loser.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    im pleased i repel people like you, i would hate to e around people who dont like me for me and let me do what i want
    So said the paedophile to society...Not exactly a good argument is it?

Frankly I can't see a good reason for gluttony, hence why me, and so many people see it as a bad trait as it's frankly a pathetic self indulgent attitude.

ReputationRep:
    you neg repped me but had no reputation power.
    loser.
    Oh yeah because Rep is what makes you a loser or winner!
    So yeah, how can you support gluttony and not decadence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    So said the paedophile to society...Not exactly a good argument is it?

Frankly I can't see a good reason for gluttony, hence why me, and so many people see it as a bad trait as it's frankly a pathetic self indulgent attitude.

and who cares what you or others think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    and who cares what you or others think
    I think this is what sums you up perfectly: utterly self centred.
    Fact is love, you are not perfect and amazingly what you want to do may not be the best thing in the world for you or the people around you :eek:
    Of course if you are going to be arrogant I can just thank mother nature for "curing" obesity in the way it does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    I think this is what sums you up perfectly: utterly self centred.
    Fact is love, you are not perfect and amazingly what you want to do may not be the best thing in the world for you or the people around you :eek:
    Of course if you are going to be arrogant I can just thank mother nature for "curing" obesity in the way it does.
    damn right im arrogant and yes i am perfect actually

self centred hhmmmmm maybe but then again i put my family, bf and pets before myself so i cant be that much self centered

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.