This discussion is closed.
Mazty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
damn right im arrogant and yes i am perfect actually

self centred hhmmmmm maybe but then again i put my family, bf and pets before myself so i cant be that much self centered
Really? So then why are you obese knowing that's not a healthy state to be in?
If we all were as hedonistic as you, the world would descend into chaos. I can keep preaching, or more likely you'll go through life with that annoying splinter of thought in your mind that you aren't how you'd ideally like to be. But whatcha gonna do...:rolleyes:
MrHappy_J
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Give it a rest Mazty, can't you see she doesn't give a damn about what you think?
tinktinktinkerbell
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mazty)
Really? So then why are you obese knowing that's not a healthy state to be in?
If we all were as hedonistic as you, the world would descend into chaos. I can keep preaching, or more likely you'll go through life with that annoying splinter of thought in your mind that you aren't how you'd ideally like to be. But whatcha gonna do...:rolleyes:
but i am how i want to be, when are you going to get that into your head

and im not obese, fat yes, obese no

there are a lot of people that are hedonistic and its their life they can do whatever they like
Mazty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MrHappy_J)
Give it a rest Mazty, can't you see she doesn't give a damn about what you think?
You're never going to answer it are you?
How can you defend gluttony yet say decadence is wrong?
MrHappy_J
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mazty)
You're never going to answer it are you?
How can you defend gluttony yet say decadence is wrong?
im not gona answer because you're a waste of space on this forum, so stop asking.
Mazty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
but i am how i want to be, when are you going to get that into your head

and im not obese, fat yes, obese no

there are a lot of people that are hedonistic and its their life they can do whatever they like
If you are how you want to be, why can't you say why gluttony is a positive trait? You're only kidding yourself.
Fat and obese, same difference.
"Can do whatever they want". That's the kind of attitude that started WW2 as no one stopped the invasion of the Rhineland - Let Germany do what it wants to.
That is a spineless attitude which probably stems from it being an easy one, or giving you an excuse to live a decant life. Stand up for no one but yourself. Why not just advocate anarchy? Clearly your view on morality is as deep as a puddle. No wonder humanity hasn't gone anywhere with people like you in society.
Mazty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
im not gona answer because you're a waste of space on this forum, so stop asking.
Hahahaha. It's because you can't.
Game, set and match to me you ***** hypocrite
member312105
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lulz, as if this is still going on.
tinktinktinkerbell
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mazty)
If you are how you want to be, why can't you say why gluttony is a positive trait? You're only kidding yourself.
Fat and obese, same difference.
"Can do whatever they want". That's the kind of attitude that started WW2 as no one stopped the invasion of the Rhineland - Let Germany do what it wants to.
That is a spineless attitude which probably stems from it being an easy one, or giving you an excuse to live a decant life. Stand up for no one but yourself. Why not just advocate anarchy? Clearly your view on morality is as deep as a puddle. No wonder humanity hasn't gone anywhere with people like you in society.

no fat and obese are not the same thing

you can be a couple of stone overweight and be fat, obese stops you doing day to day thing IMO then you have morbidly obese (the ones that cant get out of bed)
MrHappy_J
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mazty)
Hahahaha. It's because you can't.
Game, set and match to me you ***** hypocrite
no its because it doesnt make any sense, since I have neither defended one or the other. im simply appalled by your attitude and the fact that you refuse to listen anyone who doesn't think like you.
Mazty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
no its because it doesnt make any sense, since I have neither defended one or the other. im simply appalled by your attitude and the fact that you refuse to listen anyone who doesn't think like you.
You have said gluttony is okay because it repels people like me, which is a pathetic reason. You also have said that you should stand against decadence.
How can you say gluttony is okay, but not decadence?:rolleyes:
Mazty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
no fat and obese are not the same thing

you can be a couple of stone overweight and be fat, obese stops you doing day to day thing IMO then you have morbidly obese (the ones that cant get out of bed)
Why be overweight? What is there to gain from it?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (52)
96.3%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (2)
3.7%

Watched Threads