Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, 8, 10, 12, do you really care what size? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Congratulations for avoiding all my questions with the same BS!
    If you are happy with your weight, why do you exercise?Are you content knowing that you are more likely to suffer from any one or more of those medical problems I listed or just going to ignore it? And more to the point, why are you fat? What is there to gain from being fat? Most people would agree it makes you unhealthy and unattractive. Why would you want this?
    You are clearly in denial as you are avoiding my questions and using the fact that you've lost weight before as an excuse to say you are happy with your current weight.
    ive already answered why i exercised, you clearly missed that part go back and read again

as for getting all those things, yes i COULD but i could also be thin and still get ill (it happens you know) of course you dont because you are a narrow minded troll

because i eat high cal meals duh! believe it or not (and you wont but i dont give a ****) i only have 2 meals a day but those 2 meals are very cal/carb/fat heavy

i get to have the foods i love and not have to worry about cals, i can go out and pick anything from a menu unlike people who watch what they eat

whats attractive is upto the individual, if people find me unattractive so what, i dont care thats upto them, i find certain types of people unattractive, luckily im not one of those people that care what others think of me as long as my bf finds me attractive that all that matters

meh i know i shouldnt feed the troll but im bored and not tired yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    perfect size IMO :p: :woo:
    yes but boobs that big or bigger tend to get saggy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mac29)
    yes but boobs that big or bigger tend to get saggy...

they can do later in life aye, thankfully mine havnt yet haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC_x)
    my bf once said that if he didnt know me and saw me on the beach in my bikini he would think they wer fake haha! :lol: 34E all the way
    can I be next in line after ur bf?

just kidding...

or am i?

ReputationRep:
    they can do later in life aye, thankfully mine havnt yet haha
    give it some time.. you'll see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mac29)
    give it some time.. you'll see.

meh who cares, i love having big boobs and wouldnt change them for the world

ReputationRep:
    ive already answered why i exercised, you clearly missed that part go back and read again

as for getting all those things, yes i COULD but i could also be thin and still get ill (it happens you know) of course you dont because you are a narrow minded troll

because i eat high cal meals duh! believe it or not (and you wont but i dont give a ****) i only have 2 meals a day but those 2 meals are very cal/carb/fat heavy

i get to have the foods i love and not have to worry about cals, i can go out and pick anything from a menu unlike people who watch what they eat

whats attractive is upto the individual, if people find me unattractive so what, i dont care thats upto them, i find certain types of people unattractive, luckily im not one of those people that care what others think of me as long as my bf finds me attractive that all that matters

meh i know i shouldnt feed the troll but im bored and not tired yet

Being fat increases the chances of those, as driving drunk increases the chance of an accident.
    I'm not a narrow minded troll - are you not a symbol of western decadence and gluttony? Considering we live in a world where people starve to death, you are eating so much food it's a risk to your health.
    You have a poor diet like most other fat people, what a revelation! My point was why have you let yourself become fat.
    Guess what - I get to eat the foods I love and not fret about the cals because I exercise properly and regularly which also makes my body look better. Schwarzenegger had 7 full meals a day when going for Mr Universe, whilst one of the worlds best speed eaters is a body builder from Japan. It's utter BS saying being fat allows you to eat more/whatever you want.

Please enlighten me - how is being insecure or a sign of gluttony, decadence and short-sighted attractive? As I said in my edited post, being fat only prevents a person from the goal of being healthy which is undeniably part of being content. Frankly being fat only shows the person has emotional problems as why do they care about food so much they would jeopardize their health? It's less server but similar to an alcoholic - doing something in excess for pleasure so much so it's dangerous. I'll finish off by saying two things:
    If you could live the perfect life, would you be fat? Yes, that's rhetorical.
    To be blunt and support my emotional argument for why people are fat, I doubt you have a happy life history which can be attributed to your chub. Sad, but true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Being fat increases the chances of those, as driving drunk increases the chance of an accident.
    I'm not a narrow minded troll - are you not a symbol of western decadence and gluttony? Considering we live in a world where people starve to death, you are eating so much food it's a risk to your health.
    You have a poor diet like most other fat people, what a revelation! My point was why have you let yourself become fat.
    Guess what - I get to eat the foods I love and not fret about the cals because I exercise properly and regularly which also makes my body look better. Schwarzenegger had 7 full meals a day when going for Mr Universe, whilst one of the worlds best speed eaters is a body builder from Japan. It's utter BS saying being fat allows you to eat more/whatever you want.

Please enlighten me - how is being insecure or a sign of gluttony, decadence and short-sighted attractive? As I said in my edited post, being fat only prevents a person from the goal of being healthy which is undeniably part of being content. Frankly being fat only shows the person has emotional problems as why do they care about food so much they would jeopardize their health? It's less server but similar to an alcoholic - doing something in excess for pleasure so much so it's dangerous. I'll finish off by saying two things:
    If you could live the perfect life, would you be fat? Yes, that's rhetorical.
    To be blunt and support my emotional argument for why people are fat, I doubt you have a happy life history which can be attributed to your chub. Sad, but true.

i dont know why im even bothering with this since you arnt taking in anything i say anyway

lol, you are going to try and tell me ive had a bad life now?? well no you are wrong because i havnt, nothing really bad has happened to me, i was thin as a child , i used to do gymnastics and trampolining regularly only started putting weight on when both my knees started to dislocate (was 9 when it first happened) up until then i was the typical active kid, loved playing out, running round, climbing trees etc then that started happening and it put the fear of god up me (dont know if youve ever dislocated your knee but it hurts like a mother ******, i would gladly take any other pain ive suffered since over that) so i stopped doing anything physical because of fear of it happening, it did happen doing physical things (running in the play ground at school, PE etc) the first time it happened was when i was dancing around my parents living room

so like i say it got to the point where i couldnt do anything without it happening to i stopped doing anything physical, as a teen my weight just went up, at my biggest i was nearly a size 20, this was when i decided to do something about it, so i did, i changed my diet and i exercised for 2 hours 5 days a week

i was never bullied at school, wasnt abused by my parents, i dont come from a broken home so you cant blame me being fat on me having a 'bad life' because i havnt had one, im not an emptional person either so it cant be blamed on that

you go on about a world where people are starving to death while im eating 'so much food' i bet i spend less on a weekly shop than you

i fear ive wasted my time saying all this, meh

ReputationRep:
    i dont know why im even bothering with this since you arnt taking in anything i say anyway

lol, you are going to try and tell me ive had a bad life now?? well no you are wrong because i havnt, nothing really bad has happened to me, i was thin as a child , i used to do gymnastics and trampolining regularly only started putting weight on when both my knees started to dislocate (was 9 when it first happened) up until then i was the typical active kid, loved playing out, running round, climbing trees etc then that started happening and it put the fear of god up me (dont know if youve ever dislocated your knee but it hurts like a mother ******, i would gladly take any other pain ive suffered since over that) so i stopped doing anything physical because of fear of it happening, it did happen doing physical things (running in the play ground at school, PE etc) the first time it happened was when i was dancing around my parents living room

so like i say it got to the point where i couldnt do anything without it happening to i stopped doing anything physical, as a teen my weight just went up, at my biggest i was nearly a size 20, this was when i decided to do something about it, so i did, i changed my diet and i exercised for 2 hours 5 days a week

i was never bullied at school, wasnt abused by my parents, i dont come from a broken home so you cant blame me being fat on me having a 'bad life' because i havnt had one, im not an emptional person either so it cant be blamed on that

you go on about a world where people are starving to death while im eating 'so much food' i bet i spend less on a weekly shop than you

please stop fuelling this the other guy is being a mong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hontoir)
    please stop fuelling this the other guy is being a mong

what can i say, its almost 2am im not tired and im bored lol

i may go and watch some home and away

but yes i agree, he is being a mong :yep:

ReputationRep:
    what can i say, its almost 2am im not tired and im bored lol

i may go and watch some home and away

but yes i agree, he is being a mong :yep:
    not tired at 2am??? are you crazyyyy!!!!

ReputationRep:
    not tired at 2am??? are you crazyyyy!!!!

you're up, you not tired?

tbh i didnt get up till half one (in the afternoon lol)

ReputationRep:

Your weight doesn't just "go up". Do you mean you had a bad diet when you were inactive?
    So you are fat because you are decadent and gluttonous? As a human being you disgust me.
    Most likely you do not see yourself as attractive and so have come to the conclusion that you may as well be fat as it's easier, and why not, not like you were going to get a decent guy anyway (according to your trail of thought).
    There are no pros to being fat, and moral it's disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    i got up at midday and amm soo tired its unreall... but i cant sleep.. (if that makes any sense) just restless and it gets kinda annoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    As a human being you disgust me.
    Most likely you do not see yourself as attractive
    i dont care, you are a stranger on the net, you mean nothing to me

i do think im attractive

ReputationRep:
    i got up at midday and amm soo tired its unreall... but i cant sleep.. (if that makes any sense) just restless and it gets kinda annoying

ah i hate nights like that, the kind where you are just lying there tossing (not even in a good way) and turning

hope you dont have to be up early tomorrow :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i dont care, you are a stranger on the net, you mean nothing to me

i do think im attractive
    I'm glad you think i'm the only person who thinks this - easier to believe it like that.
    And since when did you warp attractive into fat? What's attractive about fat? And why not be more attractive by being thin? Like capping a Ferrari's speed to 40mph.
    You sound like one insecure puppy in a hell of a lot of denial but really, I don't care. Obesity is self curing as you've a lower life expectancy.

ReputationRep:
    ah i hate nights like that, the kind where you are just lying there tossing (not even in a good way) and turning

hope you dont have to be up early tomorrow :eek:
    ah good way tossing gets pretty boring!!!! and bad way tossing is terrible!! so i resort to internet until i fall asleep on the laptop!

but no i dont have to get up at all tomorrow =) well i have to build a wardrobe if it arrives!!!

you better not have to be up early either then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    I'm glad you think i'm the only person who thinks this - easier to believe it like that.
    And since when did you warp attractive into fat? What's attractive about fat? And why not be more attractive by being thin? Like capping a Ferrari's speed to 40mph.
    You sound like one insecure puppy in a hell of a lot of denial but really, I don't care. Obesity is self curing as you've a lower life expectancy.

i dont think you are the only one who thinks it as it happens, i know others think it but once again they are nothing to me and neither are their opinions, the peoples opinions i care about (apart from my own) are those of my family (mam, dad, sister) and my bf

and once again im not insecure, you just cant accept that not everyone is like you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ah good way tossing gets pretty boring!!!! and bad way tossing is terrible!! so i resort to internet until i fall asleep on the laptop!

but no i dont have to get up at all tomorrow =) well i have to build a wardrobe if it arrives!!!

you better not have to be up early either then!

nope dont have to be up early either :woo:

and im the same as you if i cant sleep haha

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.