Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, 8, 10, 12, do you really care what size? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    i dont think you are the only one who thinks it as it happens, i know others think it but once again they are nothing to me and neither are their opinions, the peoples opinions i care about (apart from my own) are those of my family (mam, dad, sister) and my bf

and once again im not insecure, you just cant accept that not everyone is like you :rolleyes:
    Not insecure, just happy at living a gluttonous & decadent lifestyle. Sure you aren't just a bad person?

ReputationRep:
    nope dont have to be up early either :woo:

and im the same as you if i cant sleep haha
    well cummon its part of being a student, or ex student in my case... we never do anything :rolleyes:

and i think this thread has well and truly been jacked (and not the good kind )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Not insecure, just happy at living a gluttonous & decadent lifestyle. Sure you aren't just a bad person?

maybe im just a person that doesn give a **** what strangers think of me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hontoir)
    well cummon its part of being a student, or ex student in my case... we never do anything :rolleyes:

and i think this thread has well and truly been jacked (and not the good kind )
    haha aye, gone from guys liking certain sizes to bra size, to me being a 'disgusting excuse for a human being' to mine and your sleeping patterns :yep:

ReputationRep:
    haha aye, gone from guys liking certain sizes to bra size, to me being a 'disgusting excuse for a human being' to mine and your sleeping patterns :yep:

we are just way to cool seee!!!! so where about in the uk you from?? maybe ud better pm me that answer just in case mazty tries to find and kill you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Just on the exercise point- did you ever consider that she exercises because she enjoys it?
    OH, and I'm size 10, perfect BMI and exercise regularly before you have a go at me lol

ReputationRep:
    my bf isnt bothered about size, hes been with a girl whos a size 8 and a size 16/18, hes now with me and im a size 14

he doesnt fancy the likes of megan fox etc so i know he doesnt like his girls really skinny, plus he likes big tits and a big ass so obviously girls like megan fox/katy perry dont have those

Your boyfriend is a chubby chaser.

ReputationRep:
    Half the threads in H&R could actually be solved by everyone learning this statement - 'Different people like different things.'

That would be awesome. No more 'OMDZZZ I'M SO UGLY' threads or 'shaven or unshaven?' or 'what to girls/guys prefer about <insert body part here>'

:facepalm:

Oh, and
    (Original post by Mazty)
    That goes for you too. Stop being a ****. She's happy at her size and her boyfriend is happy with her. I'm NEVER on tink's side in anything usually, but srsly, go away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Most men wouldn't know the difference between a 8, 10 or 12 if it hit them in the face. Thus an absolutely pointless question.
    Yep. I'd a agree lol.
    Personally, I couldn't care less. Some girls can still look attractive being size 16.
    Size means very little. Its how the girl carries the weight that is important.

ReputationRep:
    maybe im just a person that doesn give a **** what strangers think of me
    No, you're a person of low moral standards as you are living a decadant and gluttonous lifestyle. Thanks for adding to my idea that fat people are generally bad people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    Half the threads in H&R could actually be solved by everyone learning this statement - 'Different people like different things.'

That would be awesome. No more 'OMDZZZ I'M SO UGLY' threads or 'shaven or unshaven?' or 'what to girls/guys prefer about <insert body part here>'

:facepalm:

Oh, and

That goes for you too. Stop being a ****. She's happy at her size and her boyfriend is happy with her. I'm NEVER on tink's side in anything usually, but srsly, go away.
    She's happy so it's okay? Where are your standards? Decadence & gluttony are not morally appreciable so stop being liberal and see obesity for what it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    She's happy so it's okay? Where are your standards? Decadence & gluttony are not morally appreciable so stop being liberal and see obesity for what it is.
    What on earth is your problem with her? She wants to be like that, it's not up to you to tell her that she's gluttonous and immoral. Stop being such an ignorant **** - you're all 'it's not natural or healthy or whatever bla bla bla I'm a whiny ***** who has nothing better to do with my life' when it's UP TO HER what she does or doesn't do with her body.

Why are you so offended by her confidence in her size?

I have standards - I wouldn't be happy at a size 14 - but that doesn't mean I have the right to impose my standards upon other people.

Let's face it, she's not going to listen to you so you might as well stop being such a **** about it because you're just showing yourself up. Kthxbai

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)

yes because yours and others opinions mean jack **** to me, i live my life how i want, it has nothing to do with you tbh

ReputationRep:
    What on earth is your problem with her? She wants to be like that, it's not up to you to tell her that she's gluttonous and immoral. Stop being such an ignorant **** - you're all 'it's not natural or healthy or whatever bla bla bla I'm a whiny ***** who has nothing better to do with my life' when it's UP TO HER what she does or doesn't do with her body.

I have standards - I wouldn't be happy at a size 14 - but that doesn't mean I have the right to impose my standards upon other people.

Let's face it, she's not going to listen to you so you might as well stop being such a **** about it because you're just showing yourself up. Kthxbai

i think hes upset because i go against his 'all fat people are lazy ***** who eat loads' theory

ReputationRep:
    my bf isnt bothered about size, hes been with a girl whos a size 8 and a size 16/18, hes now with me and im a size 14

he doesnt fancy the likes of megan fox etc so i know he doesnt like his girls really skinny, plus he likes big tits and a big ass so obviously girls like megan fox/katy perry dont have those
    Katy Perry has both of those

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mituozo)
    Katy Perry has both of those

:ahee:
    well maybe to you but not to me, i dont think her tits are big at all and what ass :rofl:

kim khashden (or however you spell her name) now THAT is an ass worth talking about

ReputationRep:

Get a sense of moral standards! In a world where starvation occurs, this person is eating themselves into an unhealthy state, and even worse, doesn't care.
    Why is it not up to me to tell her what she is? It's stating the facts of the situation is it not?
    It is up to here what she does with her body, but she can still be DECADENT and GLUTTONOUS can she not? If I decided to cut myself with a knife, I'd be masochistic. You're just getting your liberal ass in a hissy-fit because you don't like to see obesity for what it is - a sign of low moral standards.
    It's not a case of standards, it's a case of being obese generally is a sign of gluttony - living a life of excess. Please show me how being fat isn't a sign of gluttony when the person fully well could be healthy? Or just too piss-scared to have a negative opinion on people?

ReputationRep:
    yes because yours and others opinions mean jack **** to me, i live my life how i want, it has nothing to do with you tbh
    No love you are missing the point. It's not an opinion that you are gluttonous and decadent - you are gluttonous and decadent as a bachelor is an unmarried man.
    So live your life as you want to, but I get to call you gluttonous and say that you have low moral standards. It all comes with being a fat so get used to it.
    And no, you don't break the trend that you aren't lazy or eat loads. You have a ****** diet, must still eat a lot and clearly do not do enough exercise otherwise you would be slimmer. Though you have helped reinforce the idea that fat people are bad people.

ReputationRep:
    I like small women, size 8/10, about 5"7, AA/B cup. Theres nothing worse than a set of saggy Es, love handles and thunder thighs on a woman. I personally think the whole craic with "curvy" women being "real" is some sort of evil propagander plot to make fattys feel nice so they buy more food to stuff their faces with. Also Im sure theres some sort of link between fat lasses and failing at life. Theres nothing attractive about being overweight in my opinion. Behave yourselves fatties

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    No you don't like being size 14. You said you know you are fat. Because of this you know, and don't deny it, that you would be far happier if you were slim/lost weight. Slim girls can have tits and an ass - you just have excessive weight in those areas which guys will see through. And BS you exercise 6 days a week. Let's be blunt - a brisk walk isn't exercise. Plus if you're happy being fat, why are you exercising? =\
    Plus you would look better slimmer, don't kid yourself. Yes it's effort to reach it, but it is worth it and as I said before, you'd be happier if you were slimmer as no one enjoys being fat due to the health issues it causes and the self-esteem problems that come with it.
    Stop making these stupid assumptions about people you don't even know, ok? :borat:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.