Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, 8, 10, 12, do you really care what size? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spikeooa)
    I like small women, size 8/10, about 5"7, AA/B cup. Theres nothing worse than a set of saggy Es, love handles and thunder thighs on a woman. I personally think the whole craic with "curvy" women being "real" is some sort of evil propagander plot to make fattys feel nice so they buy more food to stuff their faces with. Also Im sure theres some sort of link between fat lasses and failing at life. Theres nothing attractive about being overweight in my opinion. Behave yourselves fatties
    On what scientific evidence is that correlation based on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    well maybe to you but not to me, i dont think her tits are big at all and what ass :rofl:

kim khashden (or however you spell her name) now THAT is an ass worth talking about
    http://www.thefablife.com/files/2009...perry-butt.jpg - Ass
    http://trendstoday.today.com/files/2...arent-fake.jpg - Tits

I agree that there's better, but she does have both. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    So live your life as you want to, must still eat a lot

i will

as ive said i only have 2 meals a day but they are very cal/carb/fat heavy and i'll say again i bet i spend less a week on food than you

ReputationRep:
    Since when has a size 14 been 'fat' in the traditional sense of the word? I'm sorry, but I understand that a lot of teenagers are shallow brats, but boys are the worst. The most superficial ones aren't even good looking themselves. I wish I was a lesbian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Failed123)
    Since when has a size 14 been 'fat' in the traditional sense of the word? I'm sorry, but I understand that a lot of teenagers are shallow brats, but boys are the worst. The most superficial ones aren't even good looking themselves. I wish I was a lesbian.

tbh im so pleased im 28 and not in my teens/early 20s given the amount of shallow people there are of that age

ReputationRep:
    i will

as ive said i only have 2 meals a day but they are very cal/carb/fat heavy and i'll say again i bet i spend less a week on food than you
    Your servings must be massive if that's the case.
    Plus you are still a morally repugnant human being. Nice to see you live in blind, self centred ignorance. People like you are the reason why humanity doesn't develop.
    And considering your age, you certainly show a lack of foresight, trading your youth for lethargy & food. Go go maturity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Your servings must be massive if that's the case.
    Plus you are still a morally repugnant human being. Nice to see you live in blind, self centred ignorance. People like you are the reason why humanity doesn't develop.

a lot of the time yes, i can eat a chicargo town peperroni lasagne to myself and thats like 800g

ReputationRep:
    14 = chubby. What happened to keeping healthy? Size 14 is not healthy unless you are exceptionally tall for a woman.
    Quit the nonsense - keeping healthy takes effort, and it's easier to be chubby than it is healthy. Don't moan then when people tell you size 14 is grotesque and morally reprehensible.

ReputationRep:
    you assume im not healthy, yet i

have no health problems
    dont go to my doctors for anything other than my pill
    my BP is normal
    i can walk up 15 flights of stairs and not feel tired/out of breath/etc at the end

again such narrow minded opinions

ReputationRep:
    This. Except I am a lesbian. :woo:
    What is most attractive about a woman isn't what size she is. You can be a size 8 with a "perfect" body but if you don't feel comfortable in it, constantly talk about how fat you are, refuse to do certain positions in case I suddenly realise that you have tiny love handles then I'm going to dump you and shag your size 14 best friend who walks with confidence, keeps me up all night and then brings me a cake to eat in bed afterwards.

Personality is sexy, not a freaking number.

ReputationRep:
    i am sure most guys do care. i cant see how a fat girl would be attractive in general terms (no offence, but it is *usually* posible to loose weight), i dont find fa men atractive so iwouldnt expect them to think i was if i was wobbly?

although id say up to a 12/14 was average - tbh it all depends on height

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'd really like to be a size 8 to be honest, guys always say 'you're fine, I don't like skinny girls'...but it's pretty obvious that girls they think are hot and not skinny, are...skinny. E.g. Katy Perry, Megan Fox...
    What's the ideal size?
    C'mon its personality which is key unless your just after a **** buddy!! Ive been out with size 16's to size 8's!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Enjoy being fat with your ugly bf.
    Size 14? Seriously you know you could do with loosing weight so don't try to deny it. You know you'd look more attractive, if just not more healthy, if you exercised and lost all those extra pounds.
    This is the kind of female BS denial some come out with when faced with the hard fact that men don't like chubby and fat women. Why on earth would they? Really?? Since when is OBESITY and GLUTTONEY attractive traits in a person?
    So don't say it's the biggest crock you've heard - you know it's true and just don't want to do something about your weight? Why? Because it's easier not to. :rolleyes:
    i think someone needs to enter the real world and grow up a little, i think that if a guy likes a girl he wouldnt really give a s**t what size the girl was its down to preferance but some guys are maybe a bit pushed towards an ideal created by society

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aem1990)
    i think someone needs to enter the real world and grow up a little, i think that if a guy likes a girl he wouldnt really give a s**t what size the girl was its down to preferance but some guys are maybe a bit pushed towards an ideal created by society
    I need to grow up? No, you need to realise that being obese is not attractive & should never be. It is unattractive as it is unhealthy and shows the person as being either emotionally unbalanced or just a gluttonous and decadent pig. I think that none of those traits, which are generally inherent with obesity, are attractive, nor would any sane person.

ReputationRep:
    a lot of the time yes, i can eat a chicargo town peperroni lasagne to myself and thats like 800g
    I think it's shameful that you are happy to admit such a decadent and gluttonous life style and have no shame considering your age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    I think it's shameful that you are happy to admit such a decadent and gluttonous life style and have no shame considering your age.
    whats your problem?? my ex would eat like that and she was a size 8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    I need to grow up? No, you need to realise that being obese is not attractive & should never be. It is unattractive as it is unhealthy and shows the person as being either emotionally unbalanced or just a gluttonous and decadent pig. I think that none of those traits, which are generally inherent with obesity, are attractive, nor would any sane person.

you need to realise that this is your opinion which is personal to you
    unless you are some god like human who is perfect which i doubt because no one is perfect people are made up of flaws there is no such thing as perfection its just ideals created by society obviously i gather from your previous comments that you thing that being a size 14 is obese or something which is ridiculous i tell you google BBW there larger ladies and some guys like that its down tou personal preference lol

ReputationRep:
    Size 14 is nowhere near obese. Size 14 is barely fat - I'm 5'6" and a comfortable 12, (and for the record, a 36A with a boyfriend who loves 'em!) and towards the top of normal BMI. It's not about how slim you are, its about how confident and comfortable you feel in that body. And you know what m'dear, if you can run up that many stairs without getting out of breath than you're a better woman than me!

I admit, I'm working to lose my belly after a decandent Christmas, but thats more because I preferred my figure before than now (and I was just a slightly slimmer size 12 before!). I'm happy as a 12 and I'll stay as a 12, thanks.

One of the sexiest, most wonderful women i know is a size 16, and so comfortable in her skin that it glows out of her. Most size 6 people I know hate being so skinny.

People with such extreme views of 'health' and 'attractiveness' are a big part of the reason why so many girls these days are insecure and anorexic, because they're constantly told they're fat and should feel unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)

:yeah:

:mfing:

ReputationRep:
    no I don't. HATE those anorexic skinny girls, don't like girls who are overweight. 8,10,12 etc, doesn't matter as long as your a healthy weight. Some girls have big hips small breasts, big breasts small hips etc, so a 12-14 doesn't mean their any fatter then a size 8, she simply has a smaller frame. If I had to choose between a tad skinny and love handles, I'd go for the latter.:p:

but again peoples tastes are different. If can't generalise every single male.

It's like asking "guys, do you really prefer blondes?". Not every guy prefers blonde hair to brown, red etc.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.