Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In terms of muscle on a guy? I mean I know this kinda thread has been done a million times before, and I know that most girls have different preferences, but there must be a general consensus as to when a guy is too bulked up?

I ask because I'm usually quite confident about my own body, I don't do weights or anything, just keep in good shape and do a lot of martial arts training. I get the occasional person telling me I'm skinny but it doesn't usually bother me. However the other day a girl told me i was too muscular, and it did actually bug me, she seemed to think i was one of those guys who spends all their time lifting and trying to get big. The worst thing was that a few of my friends (girls) agreed with her, and it surprised me quite a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saab_101)

I don't do weights or anything, just keep in good shape and do a lot of martial arts training.
    You study at the gym though :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    You study at the gym though :wtf:
    heh, it does say that. But I mean in the sense that i do martial arts training and teach kickboxing at the moment. I don't lift at all.

ReputationRep:
    if you dont do weights, chances are that you aren't too bulked up.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.