Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ties & cufflinks!!! Why the **** do we have ties & cufflinks????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucefowls)
    They keep dust and dirt from your eyes, but lets be honest, they rarely work!
    HOWEVER. imagine a life without them. people without eyebrows look so weird!!!

Only to the standard we're used to seeing them atm.... If we didn't have eybrows, how wierd would the prospect of eyebrows be?? Little line of hair that does absolutely nothing!

What's a snail trail for for that matter?? Is that just left over from when we were monkeys? Why do most males (and some females!!) have them??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toxic Tears)
    Yes I know you think it's weird but me and others don't which is why I said that it's not weird to all of us
    It's weird. End of story. You believe there's a man in the sky. That's bat-**** crazy. It's laughable. It's hilarious. It's primary school NONSENSE. It's a load of ********. It's a load of mince. It's rubbish. It's fantasy. It's pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steezy)
    Only to the standard we're used to seeing them atm.... If we didn't have eybrows, how wierd would the prospect of eyebrows be?? Little line of hair that does absolutely nothing!

What's a snail trail for for that matter?? Is that just left over from when we were monkeys? Why do most males (and some females!!) have them??
    i know, snailtrails are so random. like, why do men have chest hair??? AND WHY DO WOMN HAVE KEG HAIR, WHEN MOST JUST SHAVE IT OFF?

Hair's weird. End of.

(Original post by Phugoid)
    It's weird. End of story. You believe there's a man in the sky. That's bat-**** crazy. It's laughable. It's hilarious. It's primary school NONSENSE. It's a load of ********. It's a load of mince. It's rubbish. It's fantasy. It's pathetic.

Your ignorance is pathetic. I dont particularly believe in God, but some people do. Everyone has their own beliefs, be they about religion, politics, philosphy, food or even fashion. You have your own beliefe regarding religion. Why can't others?

ReputationRep:
    Crossdressing :teehee: Wearing any clothes infact.

ReputationRep:
    i find certain sayings weird. theres one my mum always says "a bird in the hand..." WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

ReputationRep:
    i know, snailtrails are so random. like, why do men have chest hair??? AND WHY DO WOMN HAVE KEG HAIR, WHEN MOST JUST SHAVE IT OFF?

Hair's weird. End of.

Youre ignorance is pathetic. I dont particularly believe in God, but some people do. Everyone has their own beliefs, be they about religion, politics, philosphy, food or even fashion. You have your own beliefe regarding religion. Why can't others?

Keg hair is indeed strange. Leg hair's also strange. You'd think that in a few thousand years' time facial hair & leg hair (for women) will no longer exist. We don't need it anymore!

Also, I find it strange how your hair stands on end when you're cold, in order to trap some warm air next to your skin! Wierd.

ReputationRep:
    Keg hair is indeed strange. Leg hair's also strange. You'd think that in a few thousand years' time facial hair & leg hair (for women) will no longer exist. We don't need it anymore!

Also, I find it strange how your hair stands on end when you're cold, in order to trap some warm air next to your skin! Wierd.
    also, its weird that we cut, srtaighten/curl, and basically destroy our hair on our heads, yet we dont cut other parts of your body... weird.

ReputationRep:
    also, its weird that we cut, srtaighten/curl, and basically destroy our hair on our heads, yet we dont cut other parts of your body... weird.

Hmmm, struggling to think of any other parts of your body you could cut without causing extreme levels of pain.....

I liken the cutting, curling, straightening, bleaching, highlighting, gelling, waxing and spraying of our hair to paradise birds & how they have evolved with beautiful feathers to increase their chance of mating!

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, struggling to think of any other parts of your body you could cut without causing extreme levels of pain.....
    We could cut our nails!

... oh wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    We could cut our nails!

... oh wait

.........Foreskin? Although, you can only really do that once...... Unless you do a little bit at a time.......

Also I think that's still quite painful......... Especially if you only do a bit at a time........

ReputationRep:
    .........Foreskin? Although, you can only really do that once...... Unless you do a little bit at a time.......

Also I think that's still quite painful......... Especially if you only do a bit at a time........
    One cut for every valentines day or anniversary you forget :mad:

ReputationRep:

Hmmmmm............ I retract my previous statement

ReputationRep:
    woahhhhhhh.

moving on.

i find writing weird. how we just KNOW the shape of the latters - our hands move in the precise way, without us (consiously) telling it to do so.

ReputationRep:
    I still think ties are very stupid things. Just look at them! Stupid, stupid things.

If you want to cover your buttons, there must be a much simpler way! Or don't wear a shirt with buttons! Why do you want to cover your buttons so badly anyway?! What are they hiding?????

ReputationRep:
    I still think ties are very stupid things. Just look at them! Stupid, stupid things.

If you want to cover your buttons, there must be a much simpler way! Or don't wear a shirt with buttons! Why do you want to cover your buttons so badly anyway?! What are they hiding?????
    hahah! love this!

ReputationRep:
    Your ignorance is pathetic. I dont particularly believe in God, but some people do. Everyone has their own beliefs, be they about religion, politics, philosphy, food or even fashion. You have your own beliefe regarding religion. Why can't others?
    Because their beliefs aren't justified by facts, observations, evidence, or anything necessary for a belief to not be ridiculous.

I never said people can't have beliefs, but if they're garbage, I will take great liberty in ridiculing them.

Now, go play.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to say, I'm with Phugoid on this one. It is a story made many years ago to keep everyone in control by pushing the morals of few onto many.

ReputationRep:
    I agree - everyone has free will to believe in what they want whether others like it or not. Saying someone is ignorant etc. for their beliefs isn't going to stop them believing what they believe and is the worst way to persuade them to see your point of view...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phugoid)
    Because their beliefs aren't justified by facts, observations, evidence, or anything necessary for a belief to not be ridiculous.

I never said people can't have beliefs, but if they're garbage, I will take great liberty in ridiculing them.

Now, go play.
    oh, so you'll ridicule all the millions of kids around the world who believe in santa claus then.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.