Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steezy)
    Lol milk is definitely ****** up!

Eggs are like a chickens' period...... Little feotus to eat with toast.

Smoking's definitely pretty wierd, and I'm a smoker!

no, an egg is unfertilised

ReputationRep:
    Music - That a series of noises can stir up so much emotion.
    Money - The general concept.
    Meals - That we eat the majority of our food hot, no other animal does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    no, an egg is unfertilised

My bad. It's the chicken equivalent of a woman with heavy flow squating over my frying pan, which I then proceed to scrape off and put on my toast (which already has the produce of a cows stomach spread all over it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    War
    Yesss!!! Agreed!

ReputationRep:
    swear words! i mean why do we find some soundwaves offensive and other nice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    I guess also some things that we consider as being fashionable too.
    Indeed.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Driving - We get in a box and just move around everywhere.
    And I suppose houses also, that we just live in a small box, eat, drink and sleep there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    That we seek to spend lot's of money on clothes that are there just to protect us in whatever weather... I mean it's strange how clothes have exceeded their original function to the point that we'd pay £1000's for something.
    Yeah, maybe I'm biased because I'm shopaholic :lol:

But it's nothing new. Clothes always have been very important tbh, for example they determined social status, marital status, a person's religion. It's not natural to be naked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    War
    Ants do it, in some ways clans of monkeys and lions that move in on other territories have their own little wars. I would say war is the norm, now fighting over some of the things we do I believe is more weird than anything else

ReputationRep:
    lol i would say its very natural to be naked. youre not born with clothes on, are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)

But it's nothing new. Clothes always have been very important tbh, for example they determined social status, marital status, a person's religion. It's not natural to be naked.

ahhhh but we're supposed to be naked! that crazy serpent just told eve to eat that apple .... gullible thaaang!

ReputationRep:

How's that????

ReputationRep:
    I've always thought that the human race is very strange in some aspects, eg consumption, resting, communication.

A few examples - Sleeping. Laying horizontally, unconcious for about half of every day, hallucinating & then completely forgetting about it when you gain conciousness!

- Drinking milk. A liquid produce from the stomach of a cow?!?!?! WTF!

- Using the internet!

Anyone got any other examples???
    This is quite an interesting thread. Well done OP:top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texan88)
    Ants do it, in some ways clans of monkeys and lions that move in on other territories have their own little wars. I would say war is the norm, now fighting over some of the things we do I believe is more weird than anything else
    ur sig is very disturbing :P

ReputationRep:
    Where do I start?

The fact that people clap when an aircraft lands! It's not only weird, but it could be taken as an insult. In a way, you're doubting the pilot's ability. Actually, while we're on the subject, being carried around the world at over 500mph in a giant metal tin with over a hundred other people is quite strange. And the reason most of us do it: the closest thing animals have to a holiday is migration.

I find it strange also that bilingual people can think in multiple languages. I've been raised as Welsh and English, so I think in those languages, but I've also done French up to AS, and I also think in that language. :curious:

ReputationRep:
    How's that????
    So go naked somewhere. I'm sure police will take care of you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    This is quite an interesting thread. Well done OP:top:

Thanks! Positive feedback (or whatever it's called.... Rep?)????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by agatka148)
    ur sig is very disturbing :P
    I wouldn't call it disturbing as much as counter productive :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fatal_Microbes)
    Ah but as a sperm you also went into it =P
    Oh dear lord I never thought of that :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    So go naked somewhere. I'm sure police will take care of you

Police - one of the most unnatural concepts ever thought up!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.