Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steezy)
    Lol milk is definitely ****** up!

Eggs are like a chickens' period...... Little feotus to eat with toast.

Smoking's definitely pretty wierd, and I'm a smoker!

no, an egg is unfertilised

ReputationRep:
    Music - That a series of noises can stir up so much emotion.
    Money - The general concept.
    Meals - That we eat the majority of our food hot, no other animal does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    no, an egg is unfertilised

My bad. It's the chicken equivalent of a woman with heavy flow squating over my frying pan, which I then proceed to scrape off and put on my toast (which already has the produce of a cows stomach spread all over it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    War
    Yesss!!! Agreed!

ReputationRep:
    swear words! i mean why do we find some soundwaves offensive and other nice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    I guess also some things that we consider as being fashionable too.
    Indeed.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Driving - We get in a box and just move around everywhere.
    And I suppose houses also, that we just live in a small box, eat, drink and sleep there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    That we seek to spend lot's of money on clothes that are there just to protect us in whatever weather... I mean it's strange how clothes have exceeded their original function to the point that we'd pay £1000's for something.
    Yeah, maybe I'm biased because I'm shopaholic :lol:

But it's nothing new. Clothes always have been very important tbh, for example they determined social status, marital status, a person's religion. It's not natural to be naked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    War
    Ants do it, in some ways clans of monkeys and lions that move in on other territories have their own little wars. I would say war is the norm, now fighting over some of the things we do I believe is more weird than anything else

ReputationRep:
    lol i would say its very natural to be naked. youre not born with clothes on, are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)

But it's nothing new. Clothes always have been very important tbh, for example they determined social status, marital status, a person's religion. It's not natural to be naked.

ahhhh but we're supposed to be naked! that crazy serpent just told eve to eat that apple .... gullible thaaang!

ReputationRep:

How's that????

ReputationRep:
    I've always thought that the human race is very strange in some aspects, eg consumption, resting, communication.

A few examples - Sleeping. Laying horizontally, unconcious for about half of every day, hallucinating & then completely forgetting about it when you gain conciousness!

- Drinking milk. A liquid produce from the stomach of a cow?!?!?! WTF!

- Using the internet!

Anyone got any other examples???
    This is quite an interesting thread. Well done OP:top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texan88)
    Ants do it, in some ways clans of monkeys and lions that move in on other territories have their own little wars. I would say war is the norm, now fighting over some of the things we do I believe is more weird than anything else
    ur sig is very disturbing :P

ReputationRep:
    Where do I start?

The fact that people clap when an aircraft lands! It's not only weird, but it could be taken as an insult. In a way, you're doubting the pilot's ability. Actually, while we're on the subject, being carried around the world at over 500mph in a giant metal tin with over a hundred other people is quite strange. And the reason most of us do it: the closest thing animals have to a holiday is migration.

I find it strange also that bilingual people can think in multiple languages. I've been raised as Welsh and English, so I think in those languages, but I've also done French up to AS, and I also think in that language. :curious:

ReputationRep:
    How's that????
    So go naked somewhere. I'm sure police will take care of you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    This is quite an interesting thread. Well done OP:top:

Thanks! Positive feedback (or whatever it's called.... Rep?)????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by agatka148)
    ur sig is very disturbing :P
    I wouldn't call it disturbing as much as counter productive :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fatal_Microbes)
    Ah but as a sperm you also went into it =P
    Oh dear lord I never thought of that :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    So go naked somewhere. I'm sure police will take care of you

Police - one of the most unnatural concepts ever thought up!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.