Turn on thread page Beta

Is a size 10/12 ok for you or do you want a stick? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    At a size 8-10 you're hardly fat. Your ex is just rude.
    You wouldnt believe that with what society says these days lol with all its celebrities at size 0 and all that crap lol But your right my ex was very rude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melathy)
    You wouldnt believe that with what society says these days lol with all its celebrities at size 0 and all that crap lol But your right my ex was very rude
    I know, I used to have an ED and I can still get bothered by things like that and I'm the same size as you.

ReputationRep:
    At most girls should be a 6. Occasionally I may allow an 8 if you make up for it in your personality/gorgeous face.

ReputationRep:
    I know, I used to have an ED and I can still get bothered by things like that and I'm the same size as you.
    It just really annoys me when guys get so hung up about what size a girl is when tbh girls dont sit there saying well if he's not a size 28 waist im not interested.
    Much to what surveys have been saying about men prefering curvier woman, i think its crap im am considered curvy with a 34 D bust, yet i am still pretty sure that a guy would choose a girl thats size 3 with no breasts whatsoever lol

ReputationRep:
    It just really annoys me when guys get so hung up about what size a girl is when tbh girls dont sit there saying well if he's not a size 28 waist im not interested.
    Much to what surveys have been saying about men prefering curvier woman, i think its crap im am considered curvy with a 34 D bust, yet i am still pretty sure that a guy would choose a girl thats size 3 with no breasts whatsoever lol
    That's true! Maybe we should start doing that...
    I don't know tbh, there's been various responses on here and you'd be surprised what some guys think.

ReputationRep:
    That's true! Maybe we should start doing that...
    I don't know tbh, there's been various responses on here and you'd be surprised what some guys think.
    Ye i have seen some varied replyed and suprisingly its shocked me, but then tbh i reckon some of it could be to do with a man inability to judge womans sizes!!! although i wont deny that some guys do generlly like a more real woman!! AND YES WE SHOULD, the only problem is that i would have no where to begin becos i would not know what a size 28 would look like on a guy?

ReputationRep:
    Um you look quite hot.
    So no.
    But 10/12 is perfectly fine.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly think it depends on the build of the woman. I've seen size 12 girls with small frames that are carrying a fair amount of fat. Conversely, one of my friends is a size 12 with an amazing figure. Horses for courses....

Also, just because the average size of a woman in the UK is a 16 or w/e, doesn't make it good/healthy. Just means society is overweight.

ReputationRep:
    Do you know what I really hate in a girl? When they're really insecure and obsessed with their weight/looks. It's disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TI-84)
    Um you look quite hot.
    So no.
    But 10/12 is perfectly fine.
    HUH?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retroskool)
    At most girls should be a 6. Occasionally I may allow an 8 if you make up for it in your personality/gorgeous face.
    Good luck with that

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with that
    Good luck to you, love.

ReputationRep:
    HUH?
    lol I misread the thread.
    I thought it said "is size 10/12 fat"
    or something to that effect, hence the no was a direct answer to the 'question'.

ReputationRep:
    Ye i have seen some varied replyed and suprisingly its shocked me, but then tbh i reckon some of it could be to do with a man inability to judge womans sizes!!! although i wont deny that some guys do generlly like a more real woman!! AND YES WE SHOULD, the only problem is that i would have no where to begin becos i would not know what a size 28 would look like on a guy?
    I was wondering that as well. I'm not sure either but I have an idea cos I know a guy who I think is probably about that, maybe a bit less.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh.
    It doesn't matter what the people of the internet prefer, regarding girl's clothing sizes.
    If you are happy being a 10/12, then continue being one. If you are not happy and want to be slimmer, then start running.
    Plus, if you are asking the opinion of men here, many of them wouldn't even know what a size 10-12 looks like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyyy)
    Who gives a crap? If you're happy in your body, that's what matters. If you're happy with it, it ought to reflect in your confidence, and that's what's attractive. I mean, i'm a 10/12, but I'm not happy with it. So I'm changing that, despite the number of people who tell me I look fine. Well then, I'll just look damn fine if I lose a bit of weight, won't I. :awesome:
    Love this.

Totally true too. You have to be happy with your body, that is all that matters :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Prefer 12, 10 is Ok as well. But not any lower.

ReputationRep:
    I like an 8 personally, but there's nothing wrong with 10/12.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retroskool)
    I agree and also think for men they should be at most 8% body fat with an 8-10" penis (when flaccid). :p:

ReputationRep:
    Sizes 6, 8, 10, 12, 14...all can look fine depending on the individual. There is no one size suits all. It depends on how YOU carry it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.