Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone has some tips for the isa which I have got in a couple of days... I've heard from the teachers it's a titration...have people already done it?

ReputationRep:
    bump...any help will be appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    You'll have to do a titration, and the closer you get to your teachers results the better mark you get. also, make sure you have results that are within 0.1 cm^3 of each other, and make the table easy to read. then you'll have to do an exam, doing some calculations about the titration and some more questions on safety, and general chemical know how, like reading off graphs, all of that

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the help

ReputationRep:
    hello,

can someone who has done the exam tell me if any "suggest" or "Why", if there is on what specifically, thank for the help.

I really need some one as i have my test on tuesday.

Thanks again.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 7, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.