Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I got a coursework mark back today and am not too pleased with it. When I compare it to my other essay, I feel there are a lot of similarities, yet the marks are very different.

    I was wondering whether any of you guys know if I could get it re-marked (by another person) or do I just have to accept this as final?

    There is usually an appeals procedure, but they are often slow and cumbersome. Have you spoken to your tutor about it, and find out why the marks are so different? Show them the other essay for reference.
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course


Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.