Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Police making a running retreat and being humiliated by a bunch of angry Muslims screaming "run you kuffs," "Allah Ahkbar," and repeatedly hurling traffic cones at the police from a close distance in a way that would get anyone else arrested.

Gets interesting around the 3 minute mark:

Note how the police, (instead of pulling out and arresting all the violent marchers,) instead just keep running backwards?
    You'd think these sort of scenes would make national press? Certainly would if it was "the far-right" wouldn't it...... the press would have a field day....
    Every sign of weakness to aggressive Islam is an invitation to become ever more demanding. They see we're not ready to stand up for our selves.
    Notice the hippy student trying to calm them, the silly girl hasn't got a clue what she's got herself in to.

Here's another:

Anyone who watched "Under Cover Mosque" will know full well that many of the so-called "moderate" mosques are encouraging violence against non-Muslims, Jews, homosexuals etc, and will know the guy Steve Gash who is interviewed makes a valid point, yet still the journalist asks loaded questions to try and portray him as an ugly/nasty/Islamophobe.

The 1,000 or so angry fanatical Muslim youths running riot down British streets are - of course - the victims in all of this.
    They only feel threatened by the presence of 20 anti-mosque campaigners, sorry, "far-right extremists," and lashed out in defense because they're scared and nobody listens to them. Bless.:rolleyes:
    Notice too how it was the Immans at the local mosque that the police had to turn to try and quieten the protest (as they did in France with the riots there.) Worries me that the Immans have more influence than the police and British law and order....

Like what you see?
    Well get used to it, because this is the Britain your children and grandchildren will to have to grow up in thanks to mass immigration.

I think all our ancestors that fought so hard and in good faith for this country, would TURN IN THEIR GRAVES if they could see how our beloved government is giving away everything they fought for, and encouraging in followers of one of the most oppressive, dogmatic, intolerant creeds on the planet that is quite OPEN in its totalitarian agenda for Britain, thanks to an ill thought immigration policy. :mad:

(Puts on hard-hat and ducks for cover.)

ReputationRep:
    It's those pesky meddling liberal elite who want to give the UK away to the far right for reasons members on the other spectrum of the far right don't understand.

ReputationRep:
    Some school teachers have dropped teaching the Holocaust completely from lessons because of fears that Muslim pupils might express anti-semitic reactions. One school avoided teaching the Crusades because its "balanced" handling of the topic would directly contradict what was taught in local mosques.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...Holocaust.html

Jewish leaders accused the European Union yesterday of covering up the true scale of anti-Semitic violence carried out by Muslim youths,after their annual report astounded experts by concluding that the wave of anti-Jewish persecution over the last two years stemmed from neo-Nazi or other racist groups.
    http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...544627085.html
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...g-Muslims.html

Once the community is well organized, its leaders should strive to seek recognition of Muslims as a religious community having its own characteristics by the authorities. Once recognized, the community should continue to request the same rights the other religious communities enjoy in the country. Eventually the community may seek to gain political rights as a constituent community of the nation. One these rights are obtained then the community should seek to generalize its characteristics to the entire nation.
    ^^^From the report by The Organization of the Islamic Conference after a 1970's London conference organized by the Islamic Council in Europe to consider the position of Muslim communities in non-Muslim countries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drew.)
    It's those pesky meddling liberal elite who want to give the UK away to the far right for reasons members on the other spectrum of the far right don't understand.
    can you actually define the world liberal or are you one of those people dont know and use it as a replacement for **** because you havent a clue what your going on about?

ReputationRep:
    Why would they do a slow retreat like that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by az1992)
    can you actually define the world liberal or are you one of those people dont know and use it as a replacement for **** because you havent a clue what your going on about?
    Yes, I can define it:

Sarcasm: A form of humor that is marked by mocking with irony, sometimes conveyed in speech with vocal over-emphasis. Saying something that is opposite of what is intended to be meant; An act of sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    I think you are being hysterical OP, that said I wish non-private organised religion would **** off - it is the cause of so much hate and idiocy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drew.)
    It's these so called "far-right neo-nazi fascist islamophobes" that are not, for the most part, far-right at all, but just care TOO MUCH ABOUT WHAT WE'VE GOT TO LOSE to stand by and watch this happen.

This is the only resistance we're allowed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drew.)
    Yes, I can define it:

Sarcasm: A form of humor that is marked by mocking with irony, sometimes conveyed in speech with vocal over-emphasis. Saying something that is opposite of what is intended to be meant; An act of sarcasm
    well atleast we cleared that up then

ReputationRep:
    "They"?! **** off you are the biggest problem this world has.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    I think you are being hysterical OP, that said I wish Islam would **** off - it is the cause of so much hate and idiocy.
    It's with all religions. Name me a religion where you won't find any extremists. Yeah, cos there are none.

ReputationRep:
    I think you are being hysterical OP, that said I wish religion in general would **** off - it is the cause of so much hate and idiocy.
    Corrected.

ReputationRep:
    I think you are being hysterical OP, that said I wish Islam would **** off - it is the cause of so much hate and idiocy.
    All religion is really, Islam's just in the spotlight at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    It's with all religions. Name me a religion where you won't find any extremists. Yeah, cos there are none.
    I agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaceyThe)
    It's these so called "far-right neo-nazi fascist islamophobes" that are not, for the most part, far-right at all, but just care TOO MUCH ABOUT WHAT WE'VE GOT TO LOSE to stand by and watch this happen.

This is the only resistance we're allowed.
    No, for the most part, they are far right. Far, far, far right. One of the chief traits of the far right, and even moderate right wingers, is a crippling paranoia. The UK is not becoming islamified, not at all. Hopefully, Islam dies out along with every other religion in about 100 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phobia27)
    Corrected.
    Quite, I was mentioning Islam because this is what the thread is about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    buddhism?

edit: point taken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by az1992)
    well atleast we cleared that up then
    Yes, thank God (NO, SORRY, I meant Allah), I was beginning to get worried.

ReputationRep:
    wow..... that must've took you long.

do you seriously have nothing else to worry about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    "They"?! **** off you are the biggest problem this world has.
    "They" as in the establishment. I'll change it for you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.