Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    Why should they go back to Pakistan?
    They're saying 'free pakistan', if they want to and they hate here they should go.

ReputationRep:
    One priest in Africa? That's hardly a good example for the already flawed "some argue" argument. Plus it was more paranoia of genocide than a religious case.

(Original post by Skye333)
    They're saying 'free pakistan', if they want to and they hate here they should go.
    No, it's "free Palestine."

ReputationRep:
    It's a shame people abuse free speech like that to spit their hatred on the streets. Those protestors are as bad as the BNP, and all they're going to do with stunts like that is make the BNP/EDL grow, unfortunately.

I'd have loved to see riot police charge those horrible people, event though I hate violence

Deep breaths...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    One priest in Africa? That's hardly a good example for the already flawed "some argue" argument. Plus it was more paranoia of genocide than a religious case.
    No, I am not involved in this debate, but a person asked another person to provide evidence of the claim. So, as a good citizen I decided to look for the sources and provide them for the person I quoted.

ReputationRep:
    I love reading topics like this, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside...

ReputationRep:
    Go and do what?

ReputationRep:
    Those muslims should go back to Pakistan, if they want to fight for it so bad, get out of the place you hate, or I'll get you out. ******* hypocrites.
    I agree with you 100% , They complain and hate about this country yet why are there people living here claiming benefits/Housing/NHS.

Of course they won't go back home as they get these benefits. The goverment could save alot of money if they decided to stop the benefits they recieve and send them back home.

Oh wait to many do gooders in this country will say that your being to harsh on them.

Just my two cents

ReputationRep:
    I wish they'd really **** off, it's saddening to feel so powerless, disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EssexDan86)
    I'd have loved to see riot police charge those horrible people, event though I hate violence
    Seriously. If that had happened in the states, the police would have come in with riot gear and pelted them with pepper balls from paintball guns until they dispersed. I've seen it done on mobs of drunk rioting university students, it's amazing stuff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Passionate)
    A Youtube video prooves you were there? I would like to see you come from Kent to Stoke, maybe hold a banner saying Eccentric TSR on it? As for me I live less than 5 miles away from the March.
    Actually I was staying up there with family when I heard about it, so I thought I would take the moral high ground and tell the EDL children to get back home before their mums find out.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously. If that had happened in the states, the police would have come in with riot gear and pelted them with pepper balls from paintball guns until they dispersed. I've seen it done on mobs of drunk rioting university students, it's amazing stuff!
    Ha awesome, we need that here!

ReputationRep:
    i don't understand why these people don't live elsewhere? why must they cause havoc on our streets with matters that don't concern us? why is the english goverment so leniant? why can't the muslim population do everyone a favour and just leave us alone, move to a muslim country. isn't that what you want? you seemingly hate england and everything comes with it, you've already ruined our tradition.. just get lost. seriously wouldn't it be better if you lived in pakistan and we completely cut relations between both countries?

ReputationRep:
    I love how any thread about any particular religion always turns into a "EVERYBODY BASH EVERY RELIGION EVER" thread. :rolleyes:

Name a single ideology that has none. Singling out religion is stupid and ignorant.

Let's just ban ideology then!

Hitler speaking about Jesus' plight does not make him a Christian, and nor does the Nazi party's *******ization of Christianity to make it "compatible" with Naziism. It really surprises me that people never take the time to realize that Hitler, who of course wasn't the most notoriously trustworthy person on the planet, might have been trying to just manipulate public opinion!
    Oh strong logic there, haha not. I wasn't saying anything about banning religions or bashing them, I just said that all religions have extremists in response to someone saying "I hope islam dies because of it's hate and blah blah", so infact I was defending a religion (well not exactly defending, but pointing out Islam isn't evil as all religions will have extremists) rather than "bashing" it. Tard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Oh strong logic there, haha not. I wasn't saying anything about banning religions or bashing them, I just said that all religions have extremists in response to someone saying "I hope islam dies because of it's hate and blah blah", so infact I was defending a religion (well not exactly defending, but pointing out Islam isn't evil as all religions will have extremists) rather than "bashing" it. Tard.
    look cut the crap you complete fool, you know islam's the most ****** up thing in the world and can't be considered a religion, it's completely barbaric and anyone with common sense is able to see this.

what are you scared of? rep points?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jfranny)
    i don't understand why these people don't live elsewhere? why must they cause havoc on our streets with matters that don't concern us? why is the english goverment so leniant? why can't the muslim population do everyone a favour and just leave us alone, move to a muslim country. isn't that what you want? you seemingly hate england and everything comes with it, you've already ruined our tradition.. just get lost. seriously wouldn't it be better if you lived in pakistan and we completely cut relations between both countries?
    You are missing the point. The whole defining point of islam is its will to convert. Throughout the dogma, conversion is one of the most important aspects of the islamic faith.

So yes, muslims WILL be staying here, and yes the problem isn't going to go away.

ReputationRep:
    Ban islam? Seem good idea to me , though

ReputationRep:
    another protest they don't tell you about would be the one a few months ago i think in which thousands of muslims came together to protest against extremism and the likes of islam4uk, betcha didnt know about that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Well hurr hurr, maybe you should sort out your writing skills to make your point a little more clear.

Also, "all religions having extremists" doesn't exactly make any particular religion any less evil. "Strong logic there, haha not."

ReputationRep:
    i don't understand why these people don't live elsewhere? why must they cause havoc on our streets with matters that don't concern us?
    A group threatened the mosque in Harrow, it wasn't like Muslims started it.

why is the english goverment so leniant?
    What? The police were trying their best to contain the crowd.

why can't the muslim population do everyone a favour and just leave us alone, move to a muslim country.
    No. Many Muslims call Britain home.

isn't that what you want?
    Not really.

you seemingly hate england and everything comes with it, you've already ruined our tradition.. just get lost.
    Muslims haven't ruined any tradition, can you name me on tradition that can't go ahead because of Muslims?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1721)
    well atleast hes not hurting anyone
    ...Yes, that's exactly what I said ...:curious:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.