Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBOON)
    Catholicism.
    I'm sure sum1 has already said this, but I cant be fagged to read the whole thread...ever heard of the IRA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jfranny)
    look cut the crap you complete fool, you know islam's the most ****** up thing in the world and can't be considered a religion, it's completely barbaric and anyone with common sense is able to see this.

what are you scared of? rep points?
    Nah you're the retarded fool in thinking that it is. No doubt it has barbaric elements in it, but all religions do, and extremists occur everywhere like I explained about catholics in one of my previous posts. But I can't change your retarded narrow-minded opinion on Islam, so fine keep thinking that it's cool.

And scared of rep points? HAHAH what a joke, I've only joined here recently, plus if I was scared of rep points why would I be defending muslims when it's known a lot of people here on TSR hate muslims and calling em retards? Hell I don't care about rep, maybe you do (I suggest you get a life then) but I don't care what others think I'll speak my mind and get the negs - and already have quite a few even though I joined recently, so who cares about dem reps? Apart from losers like you who probably do care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Nah you're the retarded fool in thinking that it is. No doubt it has barbaric elements in it, but all religions do, and extremists occur everywhere like I explained about catholics in one of my previous posts. But I can't change your retarded narrow-minded opinion on Islam, so fine keep thinking that it's cool.

And scared of rep points? HAHAH what a joke, I've only joined here recently, plus if I was scared of rep points why would I be defending muslims when it's known a lot of people here on TSR hate muslims and calling em retards? Hell I don't care about rep, maybe you do (I suggest you get a life then) but I don't care what others think I'll speak my mind and get the negs - and already have quite a few even though I joined recently, so who cares about dem reps? Apart from losers like you who probably do care.
    yes because all the biggest religions in the world oppress their women through beatings, remove their right to education, hang homosexuals... yes.. name one..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    Well hurr hurr, maybe you should sort out your writing skills to make your point a little more clear.

Also, "all religions having extremists" doesn't exactly make any particular religion any less evil. "Strong logic there, haha not."
    Haha blame the writing skills eh? I quoted the guy and made my point about Islam not being the only religion to have extremists (wrote it very clearly, if you can't even understand that, go to retard school) and he even replied back saying he agrees and it's true. If he can understand my clear post (I didn't use any long complicated words incase you're a child with difficulties in the english language), I don't see why you can't.

Fair enough in your last point, but extremism is called "extremism" for a reason, they go TOO far for their religion to the point where they go against their religion for stuff (committing suicide is a sin for muslims I believe and no doubt killing innocents are). So a religion can have as many extremists as it wants, but if it's true teachings aren't evil, then it simply isn't evil.

ReputationRep:
    other religions simply learn to adapt and modernise, take christianity for example, give me an example of any hangings under the name of christianity? it now all but accepts homosexuality as a way of life. on the the other hand does islam? no, it doesn't, the complete opposite.

it's disgraceful and simply as far i see it islam's of no benefit whatsoever to country and we'd do well to be rid of it.

ReputationRep:
    Haha blame the writing skills eh? I quoted the guy and made my point about Islam not being the only religion to have extremists (wrote it very clearly, if you can't even understand that, go to retard school) and he even replied back saying he agrees and it's true. If he can understand my clear post (I didn't use any long complicated words incase you're a child with difficulties in the english language), I don't see why you can't.

Fair enough in your last point, but extremism is called "extremism" for a reason, they go TOO far for their religion to the point where they go against their religion for stuff (committing suicide is a sin for muslims I believe and no doubt killing innocents are). So a religion can have as many extremists as it wants, but if it's true teachings aren't evil, then it simply isn't evil.
    so homosexuals aren't innocent now? is that what you're saying?

ReputationRep:
    other religions simply learn to adapt and modernise, take christianity for example, give me an example of any hangings under the name of christianity? it now all but accepts homosexuality as a way of life. on the the other hand does islam? no, it doesn't, the complete opposite.

it's disgraceful and simply as far i see it islam's of no benefit whatsoever to country and we'd do well to be rid of it.
    Like I said if your opinion on Islam is that it's evil, then fine, I can't change that.

ReputationRep:

The guy said "I agree" most likely saying "yes, I agree that all religions should **** off." After all, he didn't go on to say "yeah you're right, Islam is perfectly fine." You're only proving my point, that the intent of your post was extremely vague and unclear, and easily interpreted as being anti-religion in general.

ReputationRep:
    "But I can't change your retarded narrow-minded opinion on Islam, "

something's telling me differently.

clearly above all reason i have the right to condemn islam as it would happily hang me for being gay, not to mention the other inhumane elements it boasts.

so what are you saying? my opinion is unfounded? i'm wrong? i shouldn't have this opinion?

ReputationRep:
    Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.

How is that, a religion such as Hindu and Buddhism, which boasts more than 300 million believers, does not have this sort of episodic attack every other weak?

Why are they still allowed in our country? And, by 'they', I mean the extremists, not the law-abiding, efficient, working people.

ReputationRep:
    Dear OP.

You are entitled to you opinion, well done for spending so much time and effort when really, if you were to leave the monitor now - nothin has changed has it? so well done. brilliant post!

TO THE MUSLIMS:
    Please do not waste your time on this non-believer. Allah has told you plenty of times in the Qur'an, the truth will come. So be patient. As surely Allah loves those who are the pious and patient once

Peace be to you OP.
    Have a very nice life.

ReputationRep:
    so homosexuals aren't innocent now? is that what you're saying?
    And like I said the religion has barbaric aspects, I don't know if it's a law for them to kill homosexuals - I doubt it is as it would be playing god, but if it is then it's just one of those ****** up rules (no offence to anyone). A lot of religions are homophobic too, I've read worse about burning homosexuals at the stake etc. It's not a justification, just merely pointing out again that Islam isn't the only one with these extreme stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FranticMind)
    To be honest Islam is growing far too strong in this country. Have you seen all the mosques in birmingham? There are more mosques than churches.

Sharia law being considered as an addition to our own law? It is being islamified, its just no-one is brave enough to admit it except the facists.
    The only proponent of islamification in the current government was Shahid Malik. He has resigned from his position as Justice minister due to expenses scandals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    The guy said "I agree" most likely saying "yes, I agree that all religions should **** off." After all, he didn't go on to say "yeah you're right, Islam is perfectly fine." You're only proving my point, that the intent of your post was extremely vague and unclear, and easily interpreted as being anti-religion in general.
    Alright then, if it confused you then you know now that I wasn't "religion bashing" as I've explained, alright?

ReputationRep:
    And like I said the religion has barbaric aspects, I don't know if it's a law for them to kill homosexuals - I doubt it is as it would be playing god, but if it is then it's just one of those ****** up rules (no offence to anyone). A lot of religions are homophobic too, I've read worse about burning homosexuals at the stake etc. It's not a justification, just merely pointing out again that Islam isn't the only one with these extreme stuff.
    that's where you're so very wrong.

look at the islamic population as opposed to any other religion and as someone previously mentioned, take into consideration the episodic terrorist acts we see weekly.

don't give me none of this crap about other religions burning gays at the stake. it's wrongly universally acknowledged that islam hangs gays, and it's not a thing of the past either. if they're caught they're publicly hung, as was the case i think in 07 where two teenage guys were hung in front of the public.

it's quite obvious to see that countries such as pakistan etc are inferior to western civilsations such as ourseleves. in terms of education/society everything..

basically what i'm trying to say is **** islam, i couldn't care less for it. it will inevitably be the downfull of us all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    Muslims haven't ruined any tradition, can you name me on tradition that can't go ahead because of Muslims?
    Hmm, let me have a think.....

St George's Day parade banned in case it offends the Asian (mainly Muslim) population in Bradford.
    http://www.eveningstar.co.uk/cs_es/c...PrintPost.aspx

The traditional stories taught to school children, such as "the 3 little pigs" banned in-case they might offend Muslims.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2818809.stm
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/7204635.stm

Tradition of free speech thrown out the window, when elected an parliamentarian from the Netherlands, Geert Wilders, was prevented from entering the UK to give a presentation to the House Of Lords, after Labour Lord Ahmed threatened to mobilize 10,000 angry Muslims to besiege parliament.
    http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/da...Ahmed_was_not/

No, you're quite right, I can't think of any.:curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kay :))
    Dear OP.

You are entitled to you opinion, well done for spending so much time and effort when really, if you were to leave the monitor now - nothin has changed has it? so well done. brilliant post!

TO THE MUSLIMS:
    Please do not waste your time on this non-believer. Allah has told you plenty of times in the Qur'an, the truth will come. So be patient. As surely Allah loves those who are the pious and patient once

Peace be to you OP.
    Have a very nice life.
    would you stfu u lot are the biggest non believers, you dont believe in rules you dont believe in peace.

ReputationRep:
    "But I can't change your retarded narrow-minded opinion on Islam, "

something's telling me differently.

clearly above all reason i have the right to condemn islam as it would happily hang me for being gay, not to mention the other inhumane elements it boasts.

so what are you saying? my opinion is unfounded? i'm wrong? i shouldn't have this opinion?
    No, I was talking about your overall view on Islam is pretty retarded just because of their anti-homosexuality, but I can understand that you find their take on homosexuals as pretty barbaric as your have just said you're gay (though I doubt it's in the Qu'ran that you get hanged as it's playing god), and if that's the case you should be hating on a lot of religions because of their anti-homosexual attitudes. It's like condemning a party, calling them idiots for not agreeing with just a couple of their policies even though in like every party there'll always be something little you don't agree on, though this example isn't as extreme.

ReputationRep:
    No, I was talking about your overall view on Islam is pretty retarded just because of their anti-homosexuality, but I can understand that you find their take on homosexuals as pretty barbaric as your have just said you're gay (though I doubt it's in the Qu'ran that you get hanged as it's playing god), and if that's the case you should be hating on a lot of religions because of their anti-homosexual attitudes. It's like condemning a party, calling them idiots for not agreeing with just a couple of their policies even though in like every party there'll always be something little you don't agree on, though this example isn't as extreme.
    why can't you accept you're wrong? i'm not going to sit here and think of ways to counter your tenuous arguments :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It's just another plan from the global elite to desensitize people to islamic dominated countries so when they invade, they got the whole country with them, then they rob the countries from their gold or oil or whatever resources they feel like. It's also the same terrorists who construct false flag operations and fund organisations to do the dirty work so they have someone to blame with a familiar "extremist" face. By the way, I'm Christian but I know the truth and I, unlike most, am awake or in other words, I have my third eye open. hop on Infowars.com and browse a little, watch the movies on youtube and WAKE UP!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.