Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    is there some sort of correlation between boredom and increasing hatred towards others... geeez some people have too much time..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jfranny)
    why can't you accept you're wrong? i'm not going to sit here and think of ways to counter your tenuous arguments :yep:
    Because I'm not wrong, maybe it's not a fact that your opinion on Islam overall is retarded, it's my opinion that your opinion is retarded which is why I clearly pointed out that I can't change your opinion (yet you carry on replying even though you say you don't want to sit here and think of ways to counter my arguments), will I change my opinion? Nope, because then I'd be lying to myself, and that's when I'd be wrong.
    But yeah, no doubt you'll reply to this even though you imply you don't want to.

ReputationRep:
    i'm clearly a hypocrit then right, fml?

ReputationRep:
    I can't help thinking what would happen if they tried this in the majority of other countries. It'd be a bloodbath.

ReputationRep:
    Oh happy days, another muslim bashing thread. :woo: :woo:

:rolleyes:

So what is the OP going to do about it, vote BNP and hope they turn Britain into old Nazi Germany where concentration camps can be setup for all muslims?

To be honest i don't blame these muslim youths for protesting on the streets, i'd be pretty ****** off if i was a muslim at the moment. Just look at the state of Afganistan, Pakistan, Palestine and Iraq. Where does this anger come from? People don't go on the streets to protest for no reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jfranny)
    i don't understand why these people don't live elsewhere? why must they cause havoc on our streets with matters that don't concern us? why is the english goverment so leniant? why can't the muslim population do everyone a favour and just leave us alone, move to a muslim country. isn't that what you want? you seemingly hate england and everything comes with it, you've already ruined our tradition.. just get lost. seriously wouldn't it be better if you lived in pakistan and we completely cut relations between both countries?
    As Jamesdirth said, immigration is a deliberate part of the process. To quote Abu Baseer, one of the leading religious supporters of al Qaeda:
    One of the goals of immigration is the revival of the duty of jihad and enforcement of the power over the infidels. Immigration and jihad go together. One is the consequence of the other and dependent upon it. The continuance of the one is dependent upon the continuance of the other.
    It says in the Qur'an that those who spread Islam are particularly blessed.
    The idea of Jihad as warfare by many different means goes all the way back to Mohammed. Demographic expansion and stealth Islamization when they are few and weak, regular war and coups when they grow strong.
    What's happening in Europe is absolutely nothing new, it's happened before, Lebanon and Kosovo being two recent examples, we're just in an earlier stage than they are.

I hasten to point out there isn't some conscious mass conspiracy by European Muslims to take over Europe, but it's a consequence of demographics. Islamization is about how society adapts to the laws of Islam, and happens as a result of normal Muslims wanting to live according to Islamic law, values and norms, and we're now seeing that with Sharia law courts being introduced, Muslim only swim sessions, and other parts of our society changing to accommodate.

ReputationRep:
    Lol

You guys should go to Muslim forums, you'll see the same rhetoric about non-Muslims/America and the West.

"They're out to get us!!"

ReputationRep:
    I actually feel sorry for the Muslim community having to constantly establish themselves away from terrorism.
    I think the majority are sane understanding members of society but it is those whose take Islam in the wrong way and misinterpret the meaning in the Quran that are showing the old historic teachings of this religon....I am no expert but think that the modern era teachings of some religons have become slightly purer and adaptable to current society. But those individuals are creating a total opposite effect on Islam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dilbox)
    I actually feel sorry for the Muslim community having to constantly establish themselves away from terrorism.
    I think the majority are sane understanding members of society but it is those whose take Islam in the wrong way and misinterpret the meaning in the Quran that are showing the old historic teachings of this religon....I am no expert but think that the modern era teachings of some religons have become slightly purer and adaptable to current society. But those individuals are creating a total opposite effect on Islam.
    If your religion is 'adaptable', then there must some criteria by which it adapts itself. That criteria is usually the development of morality with time.

In other words, you are changing a religion to suit morality. Now, since the primary function of religion is to offer moral advice... if you are changing it to suit morals that you have gotten from elsewhere, you don't need the religion, and it should be abandoned.

The fact is that either the extremists are interpreting it correctly, or the moderates are.

If the extremists are interpreting it correctly, then it should be abandoned for being an evil religion.

If the moderates are interpreting it correctly, then the fact that they have changed their interpretation multiply times over a period of 1,400 years tells us that it is a useless religion, and hence should be abandoned.

Either way, it should be removed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBOON)
    Source?
    Gordon Wambi, director of an Aids testing programme in Lwak, near Lake Victoria, told the programme that he could not distribute condoms because of opposition from the Catholic Church.

"Some priests have even been saying that condoms are laced with HIV/Aids," he said.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3176982.stm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonjon123)
    Can you read Arabic? If you can't than your not understanding the interpretations, the only way why you can understand is by learning Arabic.
    If Arabic is not translatable into other languages then it cannot be fully learned by a non-native speaker, because if you cannot fully translate between Arabic and English, or Arabic and Urdu then English and Urdu speakers cannot fully learn Arabic. As many Muslims are non-native-Arabic speakers, this would mean they couldn't learn Arabic to the degree that they would fully understand the nuances of the Qu'ran, so if even Muslims couldn't understand their own text how could this text claim to be a universal message to mankind?

Arabic must be fully translatable, with sufficient explanation, even if it requires more words to translate a specific concept that has no parallel in other languages, otherwise it would not be possible to learn Arabic and the Qu'ran would be a message for the Arabs only, not the rest of mankind.

Its nonsense that we cannot understand what the Qu'ran says, its an argument used to derail criticism of violent and embarrassing passages within the Qu'ran. Explain them away by contextualizing them within a sensible progressive interpretation, don't pretend they aren't there or don't actually mean what they obvious and literally say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    You know it's depressingly baffling how cowardly and pathetic people have become in this country. I'm amazed that people are this ignorantly paranoid. I think if people actually believe this is going to happen, Muslims should actually do what people are saying they'll do. It'll be easy.
    Wow, even from a self-proclaimed 'Islamist' that one is shocking.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it that every time I visit this section of the forum, there is always someone posting a thread about Muslims? Muslims this and that. What is wrong with you people?:confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loki276)
    sorry to ruin you parade but teachers not teaching the holocaust was a hoax email
    Did you not read the article he cited, it was in the Telegraph which although conservative-leaning is a major broadsheet newspaper, and the Telegraph cited the Government's own research. So clearly the early rumours which were supposedly a hoax were true, but politically unpalatable to the New Labour multiculturalists, if the government's own research now confirms that this has been happening in some parts of the country. Just like the EU report which presented evidence of a rise in antisemitic attacks on Jews in Europe by Muslims and then had its conclusions re-written to support the view that this was a result of white skin-heads on the far right, who in fact accounted for a tiny proportion of anti-semitic attacks while young Muslim men (mainly North African) accounted for a large majority of such attacks. This evidence cannot simply be dismissed out of hand when it has now been confirmed by the researchers of a Government that has been in complete denial on the subject for so long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pendragon)
    Wow, even from a self-proclaimed 'Islamist' that one is shocking.
    Yes I am an Islamist, because I don't find the word of my God "ugly". Secondly, yes they should do it, seeing as it's expected of them anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am an Islamist, because I don't find the word of my God "ugly". Secondly, yes they should do it, seeing as it's expected of them anyway.
    What exactly should they do? You are implying that they should Islamise non-Muslim societies by stealth, immigration and intimidation in preparation for taking over and establishing the Caliphate - I dare you to say it out loud.

ReputationRep:
    What exactly should they do? You are implying that they should Islamise non-Muslim societies by stealth, immigration and intimidation in preparation for taking over and establishing the Caliphate - I dare you to say it out loud.
    No that's what people are implying, I don't want Muslims to Islamize non Muslim societies because in that case those non Muslims will be saved in the eyes of God which to be frank I couldn't care if that would happen or not. Muslims should go to their lands, unite socially and politically and reestablish the Caliphate to restore some sort of dignity to their lives. But err, it's shocking that people like you think that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaceyThe)
    Some school teachers have dropped teaching the Holocaust completely from lessons because of fears that Muslim pupils might express anti-semitic reactions. One school avoided teaching the Crusades because its "balanced" handling of the topic would directly contradict what was taught in local mosques.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...Holocaust.html

Jewish leaders accused the European Union yesterday of covering up the true scale of anti-Semitic violence carried out by Muslim youths,after their annual report astounded experts by concluding that the wave of anti-Jewish persecution over the last two years stemmed from neo-Nazi or other racist groups.
    http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...544627085.html
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...g-Muslims.html

^^^From the report by The Organization of the Islamic Conference after a 1970's London conference organized by the Islamic Council in Europe to consider the position of Muslim communities in non-Muslim countries.
    That's awful... Then again, I don't like the way slavery is taught in British schools (one week in year 9)... But I wouldn't actually say anything about it... It's highly disturbing actually.

ReputationRep:
    Did you not read the article he cited, it was in the Telegraph which although conservative-leaning is a major broadsheet newspaper, and the Telegraph cited the Government's own research. So clearly the early rumours which were supposedly a hoax were true, but politically unpalatable to the New Labour multiculturalists, if the government's own research now confirms that this has been happening in some parts of the country. Just like the EU report which presented evidence of a rise in antisemitic attacks on Jews in Europe by Muslims and then had its conclusions re-written to support the view that this was a result of white skin-heads on the far right, who in fact accounted for a tiny proportion of anti-semitic attacks while young Muslim men (mainly North African) accounted for a large majority of such attacks. This evidence cannot simply be dismissed out of hand when it has now been confirmed by the researchers of a Government that has been in complete denial on the subject for so long.
    oh yes its a conspiracy :curious: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Do you know what an Islamist is? It's not just someone who doesn't find the word of God "ugly."

Islamism is an ideology that Islam should not just being a private spiritual belief for self-development, but the dominant political system of the land, with "the law" as dictated by the Sharia, and no democracy.

Is this really what you want?

No that's what people are implying, I don't want Muslims to Islamize non Muslim societies.
    Well then you're not an Islamist - congratulations.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.