Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by az1992)
    IRA and before you say thats just protestants, 1) thats still christians who were behind more deaths through terrorism then the total deaths through islamic-inspired deaths in western countries. and 2) my relatives grew up in and during the troubles in northern ireland and they tell me there were as much catholic thugs then the was protestant.

erm thats actually false

and thats also false, find me evidence of shariah law being implemented in these country's legal system. Learning about English Law at the moment, I can tell you that what you said is a fantastical lie.

I don't know what it is with people that hold your kind of views anyway. You moan and ***** that the law is to easy and then you criticise Sharia Law for being to harsh. Your like a bunch of needy women that dont know what they want, all they know is that they want to make some noise

Sharia law is already here, listen to Maryam, who is a muslim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOdEK4tZJpI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    No that's what people are implying, I don't want Muslims to Islamize non Muslim societies because in that case those non Muslims will be saved in the eyes of God which to be frank I couldn't care if that would happen or not. Muslims should go to their lands, unite socially and politically and reestablish the Caliphate to restore some sort of dignity to their lives. But err, it's shocking that people like you think that way.
    No, that is a very toned down assertion of what the OP was suggesting and you, cuddly little Islamist that you are, said that Muslims ought to actually do what he was saying, your implication was absolutely clear, and this is just an attempt to row back a bit from what you said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaceyThe)
    Do you know what an Islamist is? It's not just someone who doesn't find the word of God "ugly."

Islamism is an ideology that Islam should not just being a private spiritual belief for self-development, but the dominant political system of the land, with "the law" as dictated by the Sharia, and no democracy.

Is this really what you want?

Well then you're not an Islamist - congratulations.
    He is an Islamist, he has said so several times in debates with me, he does want the establishment of the Caliphate which is the hallmark of political Islamism. He may be an Islamist of the Hizb variety that believe violent jihad should technically wait for the Caliph to authorise it, but that is just a difference of bolsheviks and menshoviks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaceyThe)
    Do you know what an Islamist is?
    Yes

It's not just someone who doesn't find the word of God "ugly."
    No that's what he said as a supposedly believing Christian about passages in the Bible.

Islamism is an ideology that Islam should not just being a private spiritual belief for self-development, but the dominant political system of the land, with "the law" as dictated by the Sharia, and no democracy.
    Islam has its own form of democracy, it's called the Shura whereby the people democratically elect a Caliph to lead them. Secondly, yes Sharia law is and should be the only form of law in an Islamic country because it's divine law which supersedes any man made
    jurisprudence. Non Muslims who evidently do not subscribe to this religion would be exempt from this law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loki276)
    oh yes its a conspiracy :curious: :rolleyes:
    Its not a conspiracy, its an ideologically motivated interpretation of events of the kind that most people are unconsciously guilty of, because everyone has their biases, but in this case they are deliberately obfuscating the facts in their own evidence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pendragon)
    No, that is a very toned down assertion of what the OP was suggesting and you, cuddly little Islamist that you are, said that Muslims ought to actually do what he was saying, your implication was absolutely clear, and this is just an attempt to row back a bit from what you said.
    No if the perception exists that this process is undergoing they should do it just to you piss off. Evidently there is no way of convincing racist animals as yourself to the contrary, so hence you should realize your own fantasies.

ReputationRep:
    He is an Islamist, he has said so several times in debates with me, he does want the establishment of the Caliphate which is the hallmark of political Islamism. He may be an Islamist of the Hizb variety that believe violent jihad should technically wait for the Caliph to authorise it, but that is just a difference of bolsheviks and menshoviks.
    Do you think I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm an Islamist? why should I? I can show you the specific links where I told you this explicitly, I have nothing to hide or to be ashamed of. I don't find my religion "ugly", I don't picka choosa what to follow and what not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    Go and do what?
    Go there, not live in a country and go to uni here since they apparently hate so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smtn)
    Gordon Wambi, director of an Aids testing programme in Lwak, near Lake Victoria, told the programme that he could not distribute condoms because of opposition from the Catholic Church.

"Some priests have even been saying that condoms are laced with HIV/Aids," he said.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3176982.stm
    In such a case I'd say the priests were in the wrong but given this was a BBC report I think it's more likely that the journalists misinterpreted the phrase, given that a priest wouldn't lie and wouldn't be so stupid to say such a statement.

ReputationRep:
    My only hope is that the majority of the younger Muslims will one day stop and realize that it's all a lot of **** like most young Christians have in recent years. Maybe we just need to force them to listen to Richard Dawkins or George Carlin and this will all be over. Then we can get back to hating each other for proper reasons like what team we support.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    Do you think I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm an Islamist? why should I? I can show you the specific links where I told you this explicitly, I have nothing to hide or to be ashamed of. I don't find my religion "ugly", I don't picka choosa what to follow and what not.
    Picka choosa, eh? I see your vocabulary hasn't expanded, I wonder if your ability to debate has?

(Original post by Gardocki)
    My only hope is that the majority of the younger Muslims will one day stop and realize that it's all a lot of **** like most young Christians have in recent years. Maybe we just need to force them to listen to Richard Dawkins or George Carlin and this will all be over. Then we can get back to hating each other for proper reasons like what team we support.
    Great idea. You should be chief of the new Thought Gestapo, Reinhard Heydrich Junior.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    Picka choosa, eh? I see your vocabulary hasn't expanded, I wonder if your ability to debate has?
    I'm satisfied with it.

ReputationRep:
    Every community has a black sheep, A minority cannot justify the majority.

ReputationRep:
    islam is the true religion youll find out on the day of judgement

ReputationRep:
    im joking

ReputationRep:
    OP, in your sig the wolf labelled with "Islamisation" is wearing a turban. Generally Sikhs wear turbans, not muslims.

ReputationRep:
    Its not a conspiracy, its an ideologically motivated interpretation of events of the kind that most people are unconsciously guilty of, because everyone has their biases, but in this case they are deliberately obfuscating the facts in their own evidence.
    so the telegraph can never quote a wrong source and if they do than the government is changing the real facts? Even though the government admits that the crusades werent being taught 1 school?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/holocaust.asp <---read this plz thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBOON)
    In such a case I'd say the priests were in the wrong but given this was a BBC report I think it's more likely that the journalists misinterpreted the phrase, given that a priest wouldn't lie and wouldn't be so stupid to say such a statement.
    A priest wouldn't lie?

I guess all those paedophile catholic priests were completely honest about what they did with the altar boys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smtn)
    A priest wouldn't lie?

I guess all those paedophile catholic priests were completely honest about what they did with the altar boys
    A priest wouldn't lie. Truth is one of the most sacred virtues of Catholicism. Exceptions don't disprove this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBOON)
    A priest wouldn't lie. Truth is one of the most sacred virtues of Catholicism. Exceptions don't disprove this.
    So no catholic priest has ever spoken a word of lie?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.