Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Muslim protests they don't want you to see!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaceyThe)
    Police making a running retreat and being humiliated by a bunch of angry Muslims screaming "run you kuffs," "Allah Ahkbar," and repeatedly hurling traffic cones at the police from a close distance in a way that would get anyone else arrested:

Hots up around 3 minutes.

Note how the police,( instead of pulling out and arresting all the violent marchers,) instead just keep running backwards?
    You'd think these sort of scenes would make national press? Certainly would if it was "the far-right" wouldn't it...... the press would have a field da:eek3: ever more demanding. They see we're not ready to stand up for our selves.

Notice even the hippy student trying to calm them, the silly girl hasn't got a clue what she's got herself in to.

Here's another.

Anyone who watched "Under Cover Mosque" will know full well that many of the so-called "moderate" mosques are encouraging violence against non-Muslims, Jews, homosexuals etc, and will know the guy Steve Gash who is interviewed makes a valid point, yet still the journalist asks loaded questions to try and portray him as an ugly/nasty/Islamophobe.

The 1,000 or so angry fanatical Muslim youths running riot down British streets are - of course - the victims in all of this.
    They only feel threatened by the presence of 20 anti-mosque campaigners, sorry, "far-right extremists," and lashed out in defense because they're scared and nobody listens to them. Bless.:rolleyes:

Like what you see? Is this ?

Well get used to it, because this is the Britain your children and grandchildren will to have to grow up in thanks to mass immigration.

I think all our ancestors that fought so hard and in good faith for this country, would TURN IN THEIR GRAVES if they could see how our beloved government is giving away everything they fought for, and encouraging in followers of one of the most oppressive, dogmatic, intolerant creeds on the planet that is quite OPEN in its totalitarian agenda for Britain, thanks to an ill thought immigration policy. :mad:

(Puts on hard-hat and ducks for cover.)
    :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

2.4million muslims in the uk and they find 1000k

so that means theres 0.041 bad uns oh my

seriously stfu theres holigans in every hobbie are you going to say Football hooligans are going to take over the WORLD because wait for it 0.01% were arrested ?

ReputationRep:
    funny how if they were white the crowd would have been suppressed within minuets..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1721)
    buddhism?
    http://www.tamileelamnews.com/cgi-bi...iew.cgi/1/1557

http://www.tamilnet.com/art.html?catid=13&artid=29062
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    last week, there were protests by muslims in nairobi because the government jailed a probable terrorist of the al-shabab group who was a muslim (as expected)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    "They"?! **** off you are the biggest problem this world has.
    Your skills at arguing make Unknown? lol.

ReputationRep:
    Those bloody white liberal elites!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kosy91)
    last week, there were protests by muslims in nairobi because the government jailed a probable terrorist of the al-shabab group who was a muslim (as expected)
    Abdullah Faisal is not Somalian you Moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    It's with all religions. Name me a religion where you won't find any extremists. Yeah, cos there are none.
    Jainism.

It's with all religions. Name me a religion where you won't find any extremists. Yeah, cos there are none.
    The church of the flying spaghetti monster.

....cue dawkins insult.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1721)
    buddhism?
    Oh no you get Buddhist extremists.
    The difference is, they set themselves on fire...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    I think you are being hysterical OP, that said I wish non-private organised religion would **** off - it is the cause of so much hate and idiocy.
    I don't think i'm being hysterical at all. With a growing Muslim population, we're going to have growing problems. The world isn't about to melt, but we don't stop climate change work, because we can extrapolate in to the future and see problems to come.

I quite agree with your second point though, but how is it done? I already listed a couple of examples where schools are avoiding topics in history that might inflame Muslims pupils and what they're taught in the local Mosques, which to me seems totally the WRONG way to be dealing with it.

How about, in stead of Religious Education in schools, pupils learn how religions clash with science, and read books such as Dawkins, "The God Delusion" to deconstruct and challenge the dogma being instilled in them through their parents and mosques.

Exactly the same 7th century mantra and intolerance is being echoed in Mosques up and down the country, as in madrases in villages in Pakistan.
    With creeping sharia and special treatment for Muslims, how can we NOT expect exactly the same problems as the rest of the Muslim world and countries with sizable Muslim populations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phugoid)
    Turn all mosques into schools. Ban Islam. Deport those who fail to acknowledge the ban to Islamic states. Do the same with Christianity and Judaism. Make a nice big crater out of the middle east.

Utopia will ensue.
    Sure then. You know what. Let's take it on a global scale. You and your mates are outnumbered by far. Out of earth, then! Seems reasonable :yep:

For the OP, I think the protesters did wrong for using intimidation and violence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimsonchilli)
    funny how if they were white the crowd would have been suppressed within minuets..
    funny how that claim is stupidly ironic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saab_101)
    Really, mass murder = utopia? Interestingly different approach to most people there.
    Of course not! Utopia doesn't feature mass murder. But mass murder of certain individuals would lead to a utopia, obviously.

The world becomes a better place when it is rid of certain people.

ReputationRep:
    Turn all mosques into schools. Ban Islam. Deport those who fail to acknowledge the ban to Islamic states. Do the same with Christianity and Judaism. Make a nice big crater out of the middle east.

Utopia will ensue.

:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBOON)
    Sure then. You know what. Let's take it on a global scale. You and your mates are outnumbered by far. Out of earth, then! Seems reasonable :yep:

What are you foaming about? Speak properly.

ReputationRep:
    Oh sorry. I didn't realise Islam was the only religion with extremists.

ReputationRep:
    Catholicism.

ReputationRep:
    Of course not! Utopia doesn't feature mass murder. But mass murder of certain individuals would lead to a utopia, obviously.

The world becomes a better place when it is rid of certain people.
    Lol, i seriously doubt mass murder will ever lead to utopia, unless that mass murder includes everyone with an ounce of morality and common sense.

ReputationRep:
    I imagine they're running because if they so much as give an anrgy rioter a paper cut then they'll be fired and sued.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.