Turn on thread page Beta

Muslim protests they don't want you to see!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Oh sorry. I didn't realise Islam was the only religion with extremists.
    It's not, but that doesn't make it okay.

My tirade is against all religion, not just Islam.

ReputationRep:
    How comes Catholic violence isn't reported as much if they are the larger religion?
    Oh wait I forgot that Muslims are linked to terrorists therefore all religions must be good and Islam bad.Seriously everyone getting caught up about these Muslims who think they can take over the world need to chill out.
    How are some unemployed religious fanatics going to "take over" the world?

Its always the minority ruining it for the majority.
    I say all extremists of all religions should be lined up and shot, that would probably lead to more anger and more extremists and is an extreme idea in itself.

</rant of nonsense>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phugoid)
    It's not, but that doesn't make it okay.

My tirade is against all religion, not just Islam.
    Yeah there's nothing good about extremism. Such behaviour and terrorism is actually far from Islamic, to be honest. If bits of a religion are taken out of context and used, others are bound to recieve a warped view of it.

Maybe your tirade is against all religion as you said, but I'm sure not everyone shares that view, and instead some just target specific religions as is being done by the OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drew.)
    No, for the most part, they are far right. Far, far, far right. One of the chief traits of the far right, and even moderate right wingers, is a crippling paranoia. The UK is not becoming islamified, not at all. Hopefully, Islam dies out along with every other religion in about 100 years.
    To be honest Islam is growing far too strong in this country. Have you seen all the mosques in birmingham? There are more mosques than churches.

Sharia law being considered as an addition to our own law? It is being islamified, its just no-one is brave enough to admit it except the facists.

ReputationRep:
    Lol chavs.

ReputationRep:
    Turn all mosques into schools. Ban Islam. Deport those who fail to acknowledge the ban to Islamic states. Do the same with Christianity and Judaism. Make a nice big crater out of the middle east.

Utopia will ensue.
    Utopia? How irrational and ignorant.

The end of religion is not the end of war, because instinct is present.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eccentric)
    How comes Catholic violence isn't reported as much if they are the larger religion?
    Oh wait I forgot that Muslims are linked to terrorists therefore all religions must be good and Islam bad.Seriously everyone getting caught up about these Muslims who think they can take over the world need to chill out.
    How are some unemployed religious fanatics going to "take over" the world?

Its always the minority ruining it for the majority.
    I say all extremists of all religions should be lined up and shot, that would probably lead to more anger and more extremists and is an extreme idea in itself.

</rant of nonsense>
    examples?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Yeah there's nothing good about extremism. Such behaviour and terrorism is actually far from Islamic, to be honest. If bits of a religion are taken out of context and used, others are bound to recieve a warped view of it.

Maybe your tirade is against all religion as you said, but I'm sure not everyone shares that view, and instead some just target specific religions as is being done by the OP.
    Having read the Qur'an, I think the extremists are reading it properly, and moderates are watering it down to make it seem viable to the modern western world.

My tirade is against all religion. Although I do believe that the most imminent threat to western civilisation in modern times is the religion of Islam above all others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBOON)
    examples?
    Lol, let's start with the sexual abuse of children, shall we?

ReputationRep:
    **** pepper spray, shoulda hit em with the pork spray, innit

ReputationRep:
    Muslims **** Off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    I imagine they're running because if they so much as give an anrgy rioter a paper cut then they'll be fired and sued.
    They'd probably get sued if one of the protesters (actually lets face it, they're rioters, if thats a word) tripped over and cut themselves. Then on top of that theyd be sued for racial discrimination. This would then be followed by a media uproar and a health and safety investigation.

Aint the system great?

ReputationRep:
    Having read the Qur'an, I think the extremists are reading it properly, and moderates are watering it down to make it seem viable to the modern western world.

My tirade is against all religion. Although I do believe that the most imminent threat to western civilisation in modern times is the religion of Islam above all others.
    Each to their own view, I guess. But considering you actually don't like religion at all, I doubt reading one's holy book would have changed your view and people's biases, imo, can affect their interpretation. However, the same could be said about people who portray it in a good light, therefore I guess everyone needs to just live and let live.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FranticMind)
    To be honest Islam is growing far too strong in this country. Have you seen all the mosques in birmingham? There are more mosques than churches.
    Probably because it reflects the religious climate in this country?

Sharia law being considered as an addition to our own law? It is being islamified, its just no-one is brave enough to admit it except the facists.
    Not really,there are sharia courts that settle disputes between individuals but have no sovereignty over British law.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, let's start with the sexual abuse of children, shall we?
    And end there. There's nothing wrong about Catholicism and saying Catholicism is wrong because a gay priest couldn't control his argue is stupid of you. He not should have taken up that prestigious position in first place. I'm sure there are atheist paedophiles and I wouldn't say Atheism is wrong because an atheist paedophile abducted and raped a child. Post something constructive next time.

ReputationRep:
    examples?
    .....really?
    ........really?????
    Look up the IRA and Gerry Adams for a recent example.
    I am not even going to waste my time on this troll :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    It's so ironic how those muslims are protesting like f****** retards, when Isam promotes peace. If I was one of those officers :jitsu: I could never take that level of abuse.

Tbh..I couldn't classify myself as a very devoted muslim but damn..It makes me so embarrased that some might stereotype me for people like that. :nope:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1721)
    buddhism?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th%C3%A...4%90%E1%BB%A9c

Even though he didn't hurt anyone (aside from himself) it's still extremism, I would say.

ReputationRep:
    And end there. There's nothing wrong about Catholicism and saying Catholicism is wrong because a gay priest couldn't control his argue is stupid of you. He not should have taken up that prestigious position in first place. I'm sure there are atheist paedophiles and I wouldn't say Atheism is wrong because an atheist paedophile abducted and raped a child. Post something constructive next time.
    Unfortunately I'm more concerned about the Catholic church who used church funds to bribe police and grant immunity for such priests. Catholic church cover ups to keep priests out of jail. Etc, etc.

Catholic violence is rife, btw. Have you, per chance, had a look through the past 2,000 years of history? Have you any idea of how many millions of people have been tortured, persecuted, murdered, raped and pillaged due to the movement of the Catholic Church? People have been burned alive in public for NOTHING as a direct result of Catholic dogma.

You're an ignorant fool if you're going to defend the Catholic Church, of all religions, from accusations of violence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananaslug77)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th%C3%A...4%90%E1%BB%A9c

Even though he didn't hurt anyone (aside from himself) it's still extremism, I would say.
    Extreme behaviour but at least it was peaceful.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.