Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FranticMind)
    Thats amazing how can you study law when you obviously can't read? I said being 'considered' in case you don't remember it was all over papers and the news?

Having visited mosques in birmingham and seen the number of them myself, I know that there are a significant number of them.

I never mentioned my opinions on Sharia law only about its IMPLEMENTATION. I personally agree with capital and corporal punishment. However our law is easy but Sharia law is for the barborous Islamic states so a bit too far in civilized countries.

Next time learn to read and understand before spouting a hate speech.
    its amazing how even as a fan of sarcasm myself i think you look like a moron.

It is not being considered at all, do you think the ENGLISH government are actually going to implement such a system. The topic i am studying now looks at proposed law reforms and there is absolutely NO sharia like law.

And the barborous islamic state? but you just said you agree with the fundemental points of sharia law?

and also i would hardly call morocoo and algeria barborous

NOT EVERY MUSLIM STATE AHS SHARIA LAW!

btw thanks to whoever neg repped me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Speaking of Christianity in Pakstan...

How lovely....
    Well Pakistan is pretty lawless in some areas. Besides a Christian used to be captain of the Pakistan cricket team.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lust of a Gardener)
    Yes, he was.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity

On many occasions he would speak of Jesus's plight and how this inspired his antisemitic views.
    You're as ill informed as a disabled redneck if you think Hitler's anti-semitic views were at all based on propaganda.

and here I was thinking I was having a reasonably intelligent debate...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimsonchilli)
    Difference is the BNP don't go around leaving bombs on buses..
    Incredible how some people can't read.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smtn)
    Some catholics priests claim condom companies deliberately put HIV into the condoms they manufacture
    Source?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    Well Pakistan is pretty lawless in some areas. Besides a Christian used to be captain of the Pakistan cricket team.:yep:
    Who was that? Yousuf Youhana?...he converted to Islam and became Mohammad Yousuf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inzamam99)
    Incredible how some people can't read.
    I know there HAVE been cases of BNP bomb plots, but my point still stands that you have a 500fold more of a chance of suffering at the hands of an islamic bomb attack than BNP or anyother religion.

ReputationRep:
    Who was that? Yousuf Youhana?...he converted to Islam and became Mohammad Yousuf.
    I know but he was a christian and part of the team. Most of the examples of violence you indicated were carried out by banned groups and government officials visisted the areas and offered compensation in response to the attacks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eccentric)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZY2y_rFLTA

I was there protesting against your scummy lot.

A Youtube video prooves you were there? I would like to see you come from Kent to Stoke, maybe hold a banner saying Eccentric TSR on it? As for me I live less than 5 miles away from the March.

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of Christianity in Pakstan...

How lovely....
    Oh and, just as a sidenote, for those who think religion is for completely 'deluded' people. However mentally undeveloped someone might have to be to be religious (NOT my view), to still continue so strongly in your faith even when being constantly confronted by death or the threat of it like in these cases, in a country with a majority of people of another faith, surely shows the potential of the strength religion can give people?

however 'irrational' a religious person might be, surely their human instincts would have them dump the faith in order to survive?

anyway, back on topic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimsonchilli)
    I know there HAVE been cases of BNP bomb plots, but my point still stands that you have a 500fold more of a chance of suffering at the hands of an islamic bomb attack than BNP or anyother religion.
    Did you read all of my posts? Including the reasons as to why this happens?

ReputationRep:
    Where was the tear gas etc. Don't want to offend the Muslims? Everyone else gets that treatment.

Those muslims should go back to Pakistan, if they want to fight for it so bad, get out of the place you hate, or I'll get you out. ******* hypocrites.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by az1992)
    its amazing how even as a fan of sarcasm myself i think you look like a moron.

It is not being considered at all, do you think the ENGLISH government are actually going to implement such a system. The topic i am studying now looks at proposed law reforms and there is absolutely NO sharia like law.

And the barborous islamic state? but you just said you agree with the fundemental points of sharia law?

and also i would hardly call morocoo and algeria barborous

NOT EVERY MUSLIM STATE AHS SHARIA LAW!

btw thanks to whoever neg repped me
    Is it really worth arguing with you? I mean seriously you're not even reading my posts. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skye333)
    Those muslims should go back to Pakistan, if they want to fight for it so bad, get out of the place you hate, or I'll get you out. ******* hypocrites.
    Why should they go back to Pakistan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuppie20)
    You're as ill informed as a disabled redneck if you think Hitler's anti-semitic views were at all based on propaganda.

and here I was thinking I was having a reasonably intelligent debate...
    Oh, give me a break.

Yes, I understand that he used Christianity as a tool for propoganda; but this does not disguise the fact that Hitler was religous to some extent.

I do not claim that his religious views were the reason he was antisemitic, I'm just stating the fact.

ReputationRep:
    I love how any thread about any particular religion always turns into a "EVERYBODY BASH EVERY RELIGION EVER" thread. :rolleyes:

(Original post by SirRamAlot)
    It's with all religions. Name me a religion where you won't find any extremists. Yeah, cos there are none.
    Name a single ideology that has none. Singling out religion is stupid and ignorant.

Let's just ban ideology then!

(Original post by Lust of a Gardener)
    Yes, he was.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity

On many occasions he would speak of Jesus's plight and how this inspired his antisemitic views.
    Hitler speaking about Jesus' plight does not make him a Christian, and nor does the Nazi party's *******ization of Christianity to make it "compatible" with Naziism. It really surprises me that people never take the time to realize that Hitler, who of course wasn't the most notoriously trustworthy person on the planet, might have been trying to just manipulate public opinion!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FranticMind)
    Is it really worth arguing with you? I mean seriously you're not even reading my posts. :facepalm:
    probably not mate no

ReputationRep:
    Whites - don't worry. The black/brown world will rise out of poverty and eventually black and brown people will scarper. It can be unsettling to see your country overrun by people of other ethnicities who don't want to speak to you, and just want to milk your economy. But, honestly, Britain and Europe has been through so much. You can go into any major art gallery and see the feats in art that we achieved 400 YEARS AGO. Failing that, stick on "Bach - Air on the G String". Europeans were composing that 300 years ago. Compare with Haiti today :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    in my opinion, there's moderate muslims, like there's moderate people. You then have ******* idiot muslims, just like you have ******* idiot white people, such as chavs(obviously there's tards of other groups too, I'm just using muslims and white people as an example). I avoid stereotyping, I do not believe all muslims are bad, at my last college, there was a muslim guy who everyone got on so well with, and he was pretty popular, and for good reason too, in that he had a nice personality.

I won't even go into extremism, all religious extremists should just be killed for the sake of everyones safety.

there always has been conflicts and there always will be, and shariah law will never be cast upon britain, it's not as though that'd ever happen, not even general muslims would agree with that.

If everyone was more open minded, the world would be a better place. It's narrow minded people that are the problem (basically, people who fall for media ****). And they exist as part of every country, every religion, and culture, we can't get rid of the real disease, aka narrow minded **** heads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBOON)
    Source?
    http://blog.thehumanist.com/?p=869
    http://absolutelytrue.com/2007/10/co...omment-page-1/
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7014335.stm

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.