Turn on thread page Beta

Do you like the majority of people on TSR? watch

• View Poll Results: Well, do you?
    Yes, they are my closest friends.
    1.72%
    Yeah I like them homedog, I'm a liking person, I like people.
    8.62%
    They're ok bar a few
    27.59%
    Don't know them enough / Don't care
    31.03%
    Don't like them
    18.97%
    Hate everyone, including you.
    5.17%
    I hate everyone in life, i hate life. Kill me.
    6.90%

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I like the type of people TSR attracts

ReputationRep:
    Like who?

I don't know the majority of TSR users. I come here on and off.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say that I actively like, maybe, 5%?
    75% I have no real opinion on, and 20% I really dislike.

ReputationRep:
    Never thought about that. Some people are really nice, but others, a few, I find really arrogant. I know one/two TSRians in real life and they're cool people.

ReputationRep:
    No. I like 11.

ReputationRep:
    Not reall bothered about the majority, haven't really even encountered them that much. Yeah there are some people I dislike but quite a few I like, mostly in the societies.

ReputationRep:
    I tend to find that if I write anything then there will always be somebody who will VIOLENTLY disagree with me, and no matter how many times I try to say that people hold differing opinions, they will fight me to the bitter end.

That I dislike, as I don't like being attacked very much!

There are a couple of users I avoid, a few I admire, and the rest I have no real opinion.

ReputationRep:
    I'd subscribe if I didn't like anyone as well :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I don't like the majority of people full stop, let alone the small community of TSR.

ReputationRep:
    my discontent at the denizens of TSR has reached such a level that i barely read past the thread title, stopping in only to make a snarky, derisory remark, often usually an insignificant grammatical error made by the OP.

**** people.

ReputationRep:
    Most of them are too ignorant. Probably smarter than the average, but that just goes to show how stupid the average is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khalaf)
    I'd subscribe if I didn't like anyone as well :yep:
    cool

ReputationRep:
    Similar to other posts, I dislike a few, like a few but love the rest of you

ReputationRep:
    I think they are a pretty good bunch all in all.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when someone on here just comments a post saying "You're an idiot" or "LOL"
    especially when someone is actually asking for serious advice and then they just get laughed at and made into a joke. I think people on here should have a lot more respect for others in general.

ReputationRep:
    You really want my honest opinion? I do not give a ***** about the people on here. I may get neg repped for this as some people simply cannot take any criticism but nobody on here matters to me, as I won't matter to anybody on here, so.

I'm sure if I took the time to talk to a few people and 'form a friendship' this might change, but my aim is not really to form a friendship on the internet, but to find out more information about certain things.

ReputationRep:
    All a bunch of posh pricks to be ******* honest.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I would say that I do .

ReputationRep:
    I hate all humanity in equal measure, including those on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    I respect quite a few. To say I like them though would be an indication that I hold some sort of friendship with them which is simply not true.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.