Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I dont wanna get old and ugly Watch

ReputationRep:
    I was one cool good looking kid

I had all the birds in school...all the time girls all over me snogging me, hugging me and the slutty ones a bit extra

as a teen I had long black straight curtains, six pac and cool clothes

I looked like this with black hair

http://www.kepeslap.com/images/10068/Nick_origi.jpg

now I enter my 20s i dont look as good and my hair is thinning though my body still the same but boyish not manly

Whats the point in being alive anymore?

I always remember me as 15 in my head but when I look in the mirror I get freaked out and confused..its liek its not me in the mirror..its some odler prick and I wanna smash his stupid face in

ReputationRep:
    Just stick to what you're good at! *looks at thread title*

ReputationRep:
    wear a wig and get plastic surgery

ReputationRep:
    Be happy with yourself, no matter what?
    That's probably way more attractive than longing for your youthful past looks...

Que sara sara...unfortunately :p:

ReputationRep:
    you mean you were gay?

ReputationRep:
    Eat well. Exercise. Exfoliate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumbojo)
    I was one cool good looking kid

I had all the birds in school...all the time girls all over me snogging me, hugging me and the slutty ones a bit extra

as a teen I had long black straight curtains, six pac and cool clothes

I looked like this with black hair

http://www.kepeslap.com/images/10068/Nick_origi.jpg

now I enter my 20s i dont look as good and my hair is thinning though my body still the same but boyish not manly

Whats the point in being alive anymore?

I always remember me as 15 in my head but when I look in the mirror I get freaked out and confused..its liek its not me in the mirror..its some odler prick and I wanna smash his stupid face in
    get over it mate.

ReputationRep:
    build a time machine

ReputationRep:
    The only solution is to die young.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by modini)
    The only solution is to die young.
    cross has thought my mind...or something like that?

kids are cool

adults are fools

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have scars from ache on my forehead since I can remember. I used to think to myself, damn wish I was "normal", normal in this country is stupid, obese and most likely had a kid at 15-18. Stop complaining, happens to everyone or you could get surgery whenever possible and stay incredibly superficial for the rest of your life. Fantastic! Yeah go on big brother and fuel your ego and stupidity some more...

Me, I'm just happy I'm not a burn victim or deformed among many other things. Now I know that's a cheap shot but honestly this stuff just pisses me right off. Just enjoy what you have or do something productive to change it. Think about how many people have a crappy existence, just the fact you have time to waste on here is evidence that yours isn't too bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _xAnonymous)
    wear a wig and get plastic surgery
    I think that will terrify him even more lol

ReputationRep:
    I mean we wer ejust young teens and used to sit in parks or streets or houses and take drugs and drink and listen to trance and beats and scive school and get high or playing football and wear the coolest designer clothes and talk cool and be hard and what is there to being an adult, work and bills and getting old and ugly

Im afraid its incompatible with my mental DNA,,,,

no wonder half the people I grew up with ended up in jail, junkies, selling drugs, OD'ing, in mental insitiutiaons, topping themselves...I really dont blame them now

As for the ones who got kids and stuff haha I guess they got uinlucky

You seem to be rather unintelligent.

ReputationRep:
    I find the best idea for not aging is to lay off the pills and booze... maybe?
    Elsewise, find yourself an upper class English artist, have a portrait of yourself painted that is so beautiful you cannot have it displayed, and swap souls with the painting so that it ages and you stay the same.
    xk

ReputationRep:
    Obvious troll is obvious.

If not

OP- Seriously, is this a major problem for you? Something EVERYONE has to go through? Read the Picture Of Dorian Gray for philosophical guidance. If you stayed looking like that through adulthood you wouldnt be taken seriously and your face would show no signs of experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domino0806)
    You seem to be rather unintelligent.
    au contraireI got/get good grades without studying much at all..

However, socially, worldly, vocally, orally etc...etc...I am not really in this world...I believe and want to belive i am 14/15..and being/acting any older is actually hard work

exams and study is easy though...but thats not real life..its just paper and facts and figures....

ReputationRep:
    Don't want to grow old? Then kill yourself now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James4d)
    Obvious troll is obvious.

If not

OP- Seriously, is this a major problem for you? Something EVERYONE has to go through? Read the Picture Of Dorian Gray for philosophical guidance. If you stayed looking like that through adulthood you wouldnt be taken seriously and your face would show no signs of experience.
    funnily I still dont get sold **** and ID everywhere

Apart from my beggining of hair loss most people think im young teenager anyway...that aint gonna last forever though

and tbh I never drink booze at all these days..ocassionaly take other substances but hardly ever...I done all that constannly when I was 12-14

now its not as fun

ReputationRep:
    In the words of Oscar Wilde, consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
    Get a hobby! Damnit, sewing, cooking... anything!!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.