Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Now we dont talk I realise I love him watch

ReputationRep:
    Yea theirs this boy, who was my friend for a while, he gave me good advice when i had problems with my ex, when i ended it with my ex, he was always their for me,and eventually we started to go out, it was all good at first then i got bored of him , and i found other boys soo attractive, and for a while we havent talk, but now that we aint talking anymore i realised that i actually really like him, at least i think i do i dont know if i just miss him
    what do u think , and what should i do?

ReputationRep:
    You're too young for this **** shawty

ReputationRep:
    Lool .. your never too young for love

ReputationRep:
    You just want what you can't have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tshawty)
    Lool .. your never too young for love
    you can, however, be too stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Yea true.

ReputationRep:
    Classic case of... "When I had him I didn't want him, now I don't have him, I want him"

That's not love and the fact that you got bored with him whilst with him kinda shows that you might not be ready for a relationship.

ADVICE: If you really want a shot of a good relationship, wait 'til you're a bit older, because as you mature your judgement of people improves so you don't go out with complete fools :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Love eh?

Hormones more like

ReputationRep:
    Yea 4 real, even if it isnt love, you cant say its just my hormones, that makes me think about him everyday, and wishing, i took things seriously, i only got bored at first, because he lived so far and we hardly got to see each other.
    Trust me i may seem young to you lot but im mature enough to know the difference between hormones, and true strong emotional feelings for others. never underestimate someone base on their age

ReputationRep:
    when you say love do u mean as a m8 or are u in love?

a girl and i decided to stop talking coz she wanted to stay m8s and i didnt, but over time she reli missed me and now i talk 2 her, but i never see her in real life anymore beacuse i find it better. but it hurts that she has a bf and i had 2 listen to the whole story of them growing, wishing it was me not him....sigh....anyway i hav a gf now so ive got over it.

if you start talking 2 him or seeing him again whats gonna stop you loosing intrest again? think bout that
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You are not ready for a relationship by the sounds of it, many people your age aren't. On a side note some of you need to type in proper english, this place ain't a mobile phone.

ReputationRep:
    Yea theirs this boy, who was my friend for a while, he gave me good advice when i had problems with my ex, when i ended it with my ex, he was always their for me,and eventually we started to go out, it was all good at first then i got bored of him , and i found other boys soo attractive, and for a while we havent talk, but now that we aint talking anymore i realised that i actually really like him, at least i think i do i dont know if i just miss him
    what do u think , and what should i do?

You will make a brilliant journalist.

ReputationRep:
    Yea 4 real, even if it isnt love, you cant say its just my hormones, that makes me think about him everyday, and wishing, i took things seriously, i only got bored at first, because he lived so far and we hardly got to see each other.
    Trust me i may seem young to you lot but im mature enough to know the difference between hormones, and true strong emotional feelings for others. never underestimate someone base on their age
    you seem, more in love with, your comma key than, you do this mystery gentleman.

ReputationRep:
    No really, you'll look back in a few years and will realise it's hormones. You're 15, not 25. So you liked a guy, big deal. Essentially doesn't matter end of the day - it's not like you were both going to be skipping off merrily into the sunset with him, like 99% of all the "help me" threads on this forum.
    So kick back, chill, and enjoy your youth - don't get frustrated about just some guy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.