Turn on thread page Beta

Has anyone at your school ever had an affair with a teacher? watch

ReputationRep:
    Someone in my sixth form, was banging this 27ish year old maths teacher :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    <grabs popcorn>

looool nasty

ReputationRep:
    no but damn i want one! ok this teacher right, she's hot

ReputationRep:
    In my sixth form, one of my friends did a maths teacher in the toilets.

ReputationRep:
    No, but a teacher in my old school threw a kid against the wall.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's funny cos they're both sackable offences.

ReputationRep:
    I have.
    my friends found out, every time she would say my name/ask me something in class they would all burst out laughing. Needless to say we didn't work out
    ******* sucks man cougars are so much better in bed than every girl under 25 I've ever had sex with.

At secondary school, a young maths teacher had a thing for pretty blondes. he took his "main" chick to hotels and stuff. Personally, I couldn't do it!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my friend started seeing our french teacher back in yr 11, she was 17 (held back a year) he was 22, they're still together though 4 yrs on and i'm going their wedding

ReputationRep:
    No but it would be ****** mental if it happened!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reagan Smash)
    In my sixth form, one of my friends did a maths teacher in the toilets.
    Wow, classy... :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    A girl in my year was sleeping with the thirty-something music teacher, then moved onto the bus driver. She got bored of him however, so decided to go for a 45-year-old married man with kids. Once you pop you just can't stop...

ReputationRep:
    Actually, i've gone out, dated and slept with a music teacher and i'm only 20...but he was 25 lol so it's acceptable, but i can say i've had an 'affair' with a teacher lol

ReputationRep:
    Sadly so. A 15 year old pupil with my RE teacher...

ReputationRep:
    One teacher at my school was in the Daily Mail several times for sleeping with boys in upper sixth. She has a husband and two kids. Remember it's cruel to judge :p:

ReputationRep:
    A girl who was a couple of years ahead of me about 5 years ago (the school I'm still at now) broke up with her long-term boyfriend because "they were getting too serious". She then slept with one of our English teachers who was about 35 I think at the time. :lolwut:
    I saw her at a reunion the school was having for former students a couple of months ago (I had to serve drinks and stuff)... The only thing people were saying about her was "oh yeah, she's the one who slept with Mr. *******".

ReputationRep:
    Um we had the maths teacher with the 16 year old boy yeah he went to prison then we had the pe teacher with the head girl and then about two years later headboy with the foreign exchange teacher

ReputationRep:
    Yeah one of my teachers got asked to leave for shagging a student in the store room. He was a bit weird, why any girl would go there is unknown to me.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    Sadly so. A 15 year old pupil with my RE teacher...
    You can't be serious? :eek:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-with-boy.html

Legend.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.