Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Has anyone at your school ever had an affair with a teacher? Watch

Not from my school but my friend's school, a music teacher made this 15 year old pregnant and she kept the baby in the end. Apparently, he had a sexual relationship with quite alot of girls from the same year..... This happened a few years ago and it was highly publicised!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cardine92)
    Jeeze what's it with these maths teachers?! *shudders* I just remembered all my old maths teachers...
    Well i guess some people just have a thing for fractions :yep:
    Or just for hot teachers...more like

ReputationRep:
    i wish someone had in my skool that wud have made it interesting but nearly all my teachers were ugly as hell except for a few. the high light of my school was someone having sex during our lunch hour in a park up the road

(Original post by Anonymous)
    No.

But I wouldn't turn down a biology teacher at my school. It's really odd as she isnt "good looking" (only i find her attractive - no-one knows I do, but friends, have said she is ugly) but she taught me in years 9-11 and we are just friends we talk quite a lot in her office while I am in sixth form (don't do biology) But man she is hot in an unconventional way :-/

But yeah, no affairs at our school.
    I totally could have written this, except for the ugly part. I was taught by this biology teacher in my school in year 11; I'm in year 13 now and don't do biology. She is pretty good looking but recently married. She's always really liked me, still says hi everytime we cross each other in corridors and stuff. She must be, what, 24 or something. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    A teacher at my old school apparently used to sleep with the sixth form lasses, he got sussed then rehired though, do ISK the truth in the story.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, lots of maths teachers getting jiggy with it. There was an art teacher at my old school who went on a date with one of his A level students int he summer after all the Y13's left... kinda weird I guess.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there have been in our school... ? xD. But I'm surprised at all the maths teachers... :O.

I totally could have written this, except for the ugly part. I was taught by this biology teacher in my school in year 11; I'm in year 13 now and don't do biology. She is pretty good looking but recently married. She's always really liked me, still says hi everytime we cross each other in corridors and stuff. She must be, what, 24 or something. :coma:

Yeah she is 33 and single (God I know to much about her - but she told me) Yeah we are like friends - she doesn't talk to like anyone esle in the corridors but to me she does - I am not complaining!
    She's not ugly but not like the media idea of "hot". I think shes really pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dichotomy)
    What's with all the maths teachers being involved? :o:

Mrs Poole, who had dreamed of becoming a teacher, thought she had landed an ideal job teaching drama and English at Lordswood Boys' school in Harborne, Birmingham, in 2002.

She prided herself on being accessible
    and providing an ear for worried students.

LOLOLOL

maths teachers clearly have no life!!

ReputationRep:
    Nope it has never happened in our school...
    although there's a new gorgeous PE teacher who can't be older than 24...:blush:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh he got her pregnant!! Hehe.
    I'm actually infatuated with this teacher at my school. OMG SHE IS SO HOT!! There's only 8 years between us Plus she's bi...
    Also my tutor is pretty buff, he's Australian. Yum.

ReputationRep:
    No.

But I wouldn't turn down a biology teacher at my school. It's really odd as she isnt "good looking" (only i find her attractive - no-one knows I do, but friends, have said she is ugly) but she taught me in years 9-11 and we are just friends we talk quite a lot in her office while I am in sixth form (don't do biology) But man she is hot in an unconventional way :-/

But yeah, no affairs at our school.
    Not yet anyway

ReputationRep:
    no wonder ur gettin str8 As

(Original post by fox_the_fix)
    I have.
    my friends found out, every time she would say my name/ask me something in class they would all burst out laughing. Needless to say we didn't work out
    ******* sucks man cougars are so much better in bed than every girl under 25 I've ever had sex with.

ReputationRep:
    man I need to become a maths teacher.

jk.

(Original post by KimberleyJane)
    Not yet anyway

Hehe

ReputationRep:
    why does nothing interesting happen at my school? lol! cant believe some of these tho omg!

I'd do my chemistry teacher. In fact, i'm working on it.

ReputationRep:
    heehee , at our school , a Year 11 was caught having an affair with a Maths teacher ( a very good maths teacher incidentally ) Basically , they were in a loving relationship but he had a wife and young kids too
    He got arrested , lost his job and is now pretty much ruined. Whereas the girl is just carrying on with her life . I think it's a little harsh since he didnt rape her or anything , it was a consenting relationship ( she was over 16 at the time )

ReputationRep:
    wow never heard of anything at any of the schools I went to.
    I'm actually cringing thinking about this I couldn't imagine getting busy with any of my teachers.

I did. With a maths teacher too. I've never regretted anything more.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.