Turn on thread page Beta

Has anyone at your school ever had an affair with a teacher? watch

ReputationRep:
    one of our teachers got fired for sleeping with the sixth formers.....thing was though, is that she was fat and ugly

ReputationRep:
    no, but i really really wantto

SOOO BADLLY !!!

**** yeah

ReputationRep:
    It's on my "to do" list. One of my life goals that has never been achieved

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, when i was in secondary school, the science teacher and a girl. She was 14 or 15 either way she was underage. He was sacked and she just disappeared...

Our Chemistry teacher left our English teacher, whom he was married to, for a 16 year old girl in one of his classes. To my knowledge, they're still together.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! This term!
    Some Y13 banged the head of science. A vacancy appeared soon afterwards.
    It was all hushed very quickly. Outside of the school, that is.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, with one of the 18 yr old sixth formers...asked her out right after the prom...I'm not sure if its true, but the teacher in question does have a certain way of looking at the girls:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karabe23)
    my friend at my old schools sixth form is having an affair with a guitar teacher she is 17 he is 35 they have been together for 2 years and the school know about it and they have both denied it for the sake of his respect in the town since he is currently the mayor
    :rofl: !!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yep a Maths teacher with a girl in 6th Form last year. It seems quite common according to this thread haha :laugh: He broke up with his wife for her and left the school. Don't know if they are still together or what.

ReputationRep:
    a teacher at my old school apparently got off with a sixth former in a kebab shop- classy. not entirely sure if he knew she was a student though. the head found out but nothing happened to him.
    a few years ago a sixth former married one of the teachers. it was strange. he wasn't the most attractive, but each to their own i suppose.

ReputationRep:
    head of the Maths department, the most stern woman ever to walk I swear. She was caught in the act in a cupboard in one of the maths rooms with a sixth former!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, she was in sixform, he got sacked.........and they're still together now....:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raceforthefishman)
    I don't get it?
    I've been watching the news and alot of these stuff seem to happen in and around Yorkshire. No offence to the place itself though I'm sure it's a beautiful county.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the primary school I work at is full of talent.

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    A 30 year old teacher had sex with a 16 year old boy at my old school about 3 or 4 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    Well, its not an 'affair' now that i graduated, so i'm gonna go back and try to score 18 holes with my 9 iron.

Wish me luck people!

ReputationRep:
    No, although I wish I had!
    I really had the hots for my gcse french teacher :woo: when I found out I have an oral with her I was so excited :shock:....

..and then I soon found out it wasn't the oral I had in mind :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    A girl in my year had a yearish long affair with one of my old science teachers. He was about 55 and hideous. I think it started just when we left high school, the same month or something. Not many people know about it. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Not my school, but the other main one where I live.

And the three on there are the ones that faced criminal charges, there were a few more that got away with it.

This also made in into the local paper

ReputationRep:
    aahhh the high school rumour.

Nostalgia-fest '10

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.