Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Has anyone at your school ever had an affair with a teacher? Watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm6Nc...om=PL&index=27

Supposedly, this Psycology teacher got shagged in the toilets at last years Prom by one of her male students. She's insanely hot.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't personally, but I've had many a dream about one. Anyway, a late twentysomething PE teacher had a thing with a sixth form girl at my school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by England_4)
    Someone in my sixth form, was banging this 27ish year old maths teacher :eek3:
    I always wanna do this but just don't know how. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I'm so envious. I have a thing for older guys but ALL my teachers were butt ugly. Otherwise I would have made a move on them for sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki =])
    Did he not know she was only 14? And that he was getting a job where she went to school?
    Noo not at the beginning he didn't. Trust me if you could see her you'd understand. And it was a placement, not a job, so you get put wherever the uni tells you go- you have no choice in the matter.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, several. One girl had an affair with a deputy head and i hear that they are now married with at leaast 1 kid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma :)!)
    Noo not at the beginning he didn't. Trust me if you could see her you'd understand. And it was a placement, not a job, so you get put wherever the uni tells you go- you have no choice in the matter.
    Oh right okay, never thought about like that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gm15)
    Yes, several. One girl had an affair with a deputy head and i hear that they are now married with at leaast 1 kid
    Damn how old was she at the time? Was the dep. head married?

ReputationRep:
    Yes , me hopefully next year . A friend and I are in a jokey competition to get it on with our critical thinking teacher (in year 10,taking ct early) I like him a lot,thought he was a 6th former at first haha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.