The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've got both pierced. I haven't worn anything in them for years so they're probably closed down now. I would only where two REAL and therefore small diamonds in them, not those huge fake **** you see waste black guys wearing.

What do people mean by 'stretching them' :s-smilie:
Reply 21
No no no no no.
Reply 22
Antzlck
I've got both pierced. I haven't worn anything in them for years so they're probably closed down now. I would only where two REAL and therefore small diamonds in them, not those huge fake **** you see waste black guys wearing.

What do people mean by 'stretching them' :s-smilie:

http://blog.mlive.com/annarbornews/2008/03/large_032908body1.JPG
Reply 23

Oh no! Why are people telling the guy 'no, unless you stretch them'... strange strange people. Why would anyone do that to themself :facepalm:
Reply 24
Sorry but I think chav :frown:
You have to be really different to pull it off haha :laugh:
Reply 25
Antzlck
Oh no! Why are people telling the guy 'no, unless you stretch them'... strange strange people. Why would anyone do that to themself :facepalm:

I really like it, although not quite as big as that, guess people just have different tastes lol. Just normal pierced ears on guys seem a bit pointless and chavvy imo:dontknow:.
Reply 26
Ye go for it..i got both of mine pierced and looking to get my top ear done..

and i ant no chav or no pirate..ARRRGG!! :lolz:
Very, very bad if you get in a fight with someone who has a bit of a mean streak, don't do it.
Gay or chav :awesome:
Reply 29
Get a scaffold - that's plain hardcore :flip:
I like piercings :biggrin: My boyfriend got both ears pierced about a year ago, and they look awesome. He wears black studs in them and looks hot.

I think just one looks chavvy though. But honestly, it would probably depend mainly on the kind of earring you put in it.
Gez1990
You should only pierce them if you're 100% sure that's what you want

He's getting his ears pierced, not chopping his knob off.

It's hardly a life changing decision requesting the utmost of thought and consideration. It's on a par with getting your hair cut really.
Reply 32
Mizuchi
Ye go for it..i got both of mine pierced and looking to get my top ear done..

and i ant no chav or no pirate..ARRRGG!! :lolz:

But you might well be gay?
Reply 33
fire2burn
He's getting his ears pierced, not chopping his knob off.

It's hardly a life changing decision requesting the utmost of thought and consideration. It's on a par with getting your hair cut really.

The main point I was trying to make is that it is him alone that has to live with the consequences, not any of us. And if he lacks the confidence to do so (which he has shown because he's asking a forum rather than trusting his own judgement) maybe he shouldn't be doing it. At this point at least
at the end of the day, a girl isn't going to turn you down just because you have an ear piercing- some girls prefer it,some don't. It's not the deciding factor in the relationship. Get it done, worst thing that happens is that you don't like it, then you can take it out and let the piercing close up
Reply 35
leave the poking holes in skin to the women!
get one if you want one... people might think it's a bit chavvy at first glance, but if you're not a chav they'll change their mind after talking to you. i doubt it'll make that much difference in the scheme of things.
If you pierce them and get a cubic zirconia stud it can look really sexy :drool:
Reply 38
dont do it they look awful!
It doesn't bother me. I've never associated it with 'chav' before.

Latest