Turn on thread page Beta

What is your general opinion on boys with and ear piercing? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    It depends on his general style really, like his hair can give a lot away as to what he's like I find.

If the earring is at all blingy then I'd assume he's just a smartly dressed weekend chav lol.

Curly hair , sweetboy swagger. And it's not a large earring lol

Lmao at Weekend chav !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    Curly hair , sweetboy swagger. And it's not a large earring lol

Lmao at Weekend chav !
    Sweetboy swagger?

ReputationRep:
    depends on your whole appearance i'm afraid. if you have an earring and go around wearing tracksuits etc...then chav. a few of my friends have their ears pierced but dress a bit more...indie i guess...so they don't look like chavs. its basically because they used to have their ears stretched, so when they took them out and they shrank back down they just put earrings in haha

ReputationRep:
    It depends really. I can see where a diamond type stud or perhaps even a plain gold stud could suggest chav. If you went for silver or perhaps a barbell then I wouldn't think chav so much, so go for it . If you go to a professional piercer and have it pierced with a needle I expect they would put a barbell in anyway rather than a normal ear stud.

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.