Turn on thread page Beta

Going out with an 'experienced' girl watch

ReputationRep:
    Let me define a whore in my terms - a woman who has slept around with lots of men, throws herself at them and is 'gagging for it' and isnt the kind of girl you would take to meet your parents incase she starts trying to suck off a carrot or something
    Who would be comfortable with it?
    Forget love or anything, would you be comfortable with the fact that she has slept with more people than you or has done some disgusting sexual things in her time with lots of different men?

Yes

No

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasperUK)
    she starts trying to suck off a carrot or something
    lol, thats quite funny

ReputationRep:
    Let me define a whore in my terms - a woman who has slept around with lots of men, throws herself at them and is 'gagging for it' and isnt the kind of girl you would take to meet your parents incase she starts trying to suck off a carrot or something
    Forget love or anything, would you be comfortable with the fact that she has slept with more people than you or has done some disgusting sexual things in her time with lots of different men?

Yes

No
    probably, but then at my stage, girls tend either to not have slept with anyone or 4/5 so its different

ReputationRep:

Yes

No
    if i was 1 of them men i wouldnt complain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    if i was 1 of them men i wouldnt complain
    you might have caught an STD off her though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    you might have caught an STD off her though
    lol, maybe he was playing safe though?

ReputationRep:
    i reckon the only time when you should do it with a slut is when you are "F**k Buddies"

ReputationRep:
    Just Yes or No please, i wanna collect the results, i tried making a pole but the damn thing said i had already made one!

Just Yes or No please

ReputationRep:

Yes

No
    Yes I would, unlike you I am not particularly judgemental of people. If they choose to do certain things with certain people then it doesn't really have anything to do with me, it's their body not mine.

To me your post boders on outright sexist, if a man had had a lot of experience with women he wouldn't have half as much trouble with being branded with certain offensive terms as a woman would by narrow-minded people like you.

ReputationRep:
    Just Yes or No please, i wanna collect the results, i tried making a pole but the damn thing said i had already made one!

Just Yes or No please
    yes and no

ReputationRep:
    oh the irony of it all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Albion)
    Yes I would, unlike you I am not particularly judgemental of people. If they choose to do certain things with certain people then it doesn't really have anything to do with me, it's their body not mine.

To me your post boders on outright sexist, if a man had had a lot of experience with women he wouldn't have half as much trouble with being branded with certain offensive terms as a woman would by narrow-minded people like you.
    Its not being judgemental, its more being careful, do you really want to get very close and intimate with somebody that has done it lots of times before, you dont know with who.

lol - that tends to happen though, i would discuss it, but wev had this blokes a playa, girls a slut thread loadsa times before. And its not necessarily narrow minded, just conventional beliefs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Albion)

I'm not being sexist, i am just trying to get a poll of result to try and prove something. Yes or no mate

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't I have no time for whores. Male whores are just as bad as well

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Yes - i would be comfortable etc ( but i'm a girl so this is for a guy lol)

CasperUK - "I would advise people to slowly wean themselves into having sex. I started off with recieving blowjobs but very quickly had sex at 15. It was nice and everything but i lost it in the back of a car, which is not so nice.
    I wouldnt say I am sexually active (just turned 18) but i might shag an ex or something or some random girl i meet in manchester (hardly ever happens now!)"

Have to say I'm all for sexual equality. I think it's fine if a girls a bit experienced. I'm quite interested in fact to know how many bf makes a girl a ****. I'm 20 going on 21, so at my age its easily possible to have had several serious relationships. I think the average girl I know has slept with 2-4 guys (having gone out with them for some time).
    I think this post is just another of Casper showing what a jerk he is. I mean lets be serious, if I had slept with 20 girls no one would think that when I go to meet the girlfriend I'd try to hump the bloody christmas turkey.
    I think this post just shows how purile a mind he possesses.
    And point of note, how many people someone has slept with is no indication of STDs. If you sleep unprotected with 2 then you are at much higher risk than if you sleep with 20 using a condom.
    I think you should all grow up and get serious - would you turn down the love of your life/possible soulmate because she/he had some prior experience?
    J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)

And point of note, how many people someone has slept with is no indication of STDs. If you sleep unprotected with 2 then you are at much higher risk than if you sleep with 20 using a condom.
    I think you should all grow up and get serious - would you turn down the love of your life/possible soulmate because she/he had some prior experience?
    J
    actually thats a point, but condoms do split and its only like 97% certain even if you use them properly, + you tend to be drunk. No to the last queston, but you might be a bit more wary if it looks like they have had more than a little experiance, as it is unlikely that they have used protection every time and also that they might just use you and lose you (thats the blokes job )

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.