Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm not asking for someone to tell me what to do at university, but I really need some advice!

Basically I'm in year 12 and everyone else seems to know what they want to do at university. They are all getting relevant work experience etc and good extra curricular activities and I just don't know what I want to do!

My subjects are in my sig. I don't know what I want to do after university either.

My only passion is music and Im not even taking that at A-level so I can't do it at university! I've thought vaguely about English, History or Classics. (Because they seem the obvious options from my A levels.

I suppose I like English the most, but so many people on tsr and even at my school have been saying that's it's not a very good degree - but I thought it was? =(

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I really don't know what to do! + rep for most helpful =) If anyone studies these degrees and could give some information as to how your finding it and what you plan to do afterwards, that would be great!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.