Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Did you ever wet yourself in primary school? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I only remember doing it twice ... first time was in nursery and I just weed myself when we were sat in a circle. The teacher was like,
    "Did you have an accident?"
    And I, not understanding that it was a rhetorical question, said,
    "Noooo."

Second time was in Year 3, nasty supply teacher wouldn't let me go to the bog. :mad:

Oooh, the trauma! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    only when playing with the sand and water.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I matured early, I was bangin' channel 4 girls by the age of 7. :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    No, but a girl who used to bully the crap out of me once peed herself in the middle of the classroom.

Ahhh, karma is a ***** :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, but there were these twins in my class that had diabetes or somethin, they used to do it all the time
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Nope, I don't think so :/
    I have, however, called my teacher mum/mummy

ReputationRep:
    I did on one of my first days in reception :shy2:

ReputationRep:
    i did on a school trip to the boat museum...TWICE in one day...because my mum dressed me in new jeans and a new belt which i couldn't undo...and i was already desperate cos we were doing activities and the evil teachers kept refusing to let me go and kept saying "we've nearly finished!" most traumatic......

ReputationRep:
    Not that I remember lol
    But I do remember when I was in Year Six, we had just got off the bus after a 2hour journey home from a school trip and the teacher made us line up in the yard before going into school. One boy had needed the toilet the whole way back and she wouldnt let him go, she insisted we lined up quietly lol. Next thing we know pee is just seeping out of his trouser leg haha! All at the tender age of 11 heehee. Needless to the ridicule continued well into secondary school!

ReputationRep:
    No...

But then again, my memory can only trace back to year 2.

ReputationRep:
    I did in Year 1. I can just remember sitting there eating lunch, then I've thankfully erased from my memory the actual event, but I can remember the whole putting up my hand to tell the dinner lady (she was tall and thin and had a terrible haircut, but I've forgotten her name), and then being lead away to get some of the crappy trousers from lost and found.

ReputationRep:
    Once in Reception. We were standing in the lunch queue and I was too shy to ask the teacher if I could go, so I just.. did it. Lmao.

I remember this girl in y7 when she was 12 just weed herself when we were lining up outside the changing rooms for PE. it was the most hilarious moment EVER, so, so funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    Nope, I don't think so :/
    I have, however, called my teacher mum/mummy
    I did that a week a go or so. (Luckily noone heard me lol)

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Year 2. We were doing cookery and I really needed a wee. The cakes were coming out of the oven and I was all "hmmmm, cake or wee? Cake or wee?". Cake won. Unfortunately, so did the wee. All over the floor.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Tomato_Soup1992)
    I did that a week a go or so. (Luckily noone heard me lol)
    Haha oh dear :/ I think I stopped at about 7.....And a Cambridge applicant

ReputationRep:
    yes i did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    No, but a girl who used to bully the crap out of me once peed herself in the middle of the classroom.

Ahhh, karma is a ***** :cute:
    Same with me the class bully weed on the carpet in Year 1. Ahhh good times.

ReputationRep:
    Never, but I remember one girl did in year 1, and this boy stuck his head under the table and said "there's a puddle under _____ chair!" and we all stuck our heads under the table... then we had to climb over the tables to avoid it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    I did in Year 1. I can just remember sitting there eating lunch, then I've thankfully erased from my memory the actual event, but I can remember the whole putting up my hand to tell the dinner lady (she was tall and thin and had a terrible haircut, but I've forgotten her name), and then being lead away to get some of the crappy trousers from lost and found.

Hopefully not literally crappy as that would be a bit worse ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    i did on a school trip to the boat museum...TWICE in one day...because my mum dressed me in new jeans and a new belt which i couldn't undo...and i was already desperate cos we were doing activities and the evil teachers kept refusing to let me go and kept saying "we've nearly finished!" most traumatic......
    Which boat museum?!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.