Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Did you ever wet yourself in primary school? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I **** myself. Bad times.

ReputationRep:
    no but i did throw up on the table in nursery lol

ReputationRep:
    I was too scared to ask to go to the loo for some reason in preschool so I ended up peeing on the pillow I was sitting on. I turned it upside down so the teacher wouldn't notice and put it back in the box of pillow... I was wearing a dress so didn't get a wet patch.

ReputationRep:
    I might've done, in the middle of a test, on the seat :blush: haha, the teacher had told us if anyone asked to go to the toilet they'd fail, so I opted for wetting myself This guy sat next to me was totally weirded out :rofl: good times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma :)!)
    Once in Reception. We were standing in the lunch queue and I was too shy to ask the teacher if I could go, so I just.. did it. Lmao.

I remember this girl in y7 when she was 12 just weed herself when we were lining up outside the changing rooms for PE. it was the most hilarious moment EVER, so, so funny.
    awww that's really mean not funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky21)
    awww that's really mean not funny
    Exactly the poor girl probably had some medical problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addylad)
    Which boat museum?!

Ellesmere port....i see you're from Cheshire so you've probs had the ritual school trip there too...haha

ReputationRep:
    In P1 we had a fire drill, my first one at school, and I was on my way to the toilets when it went off (so I needed anyway lol) and I peed myself out of panic :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't wet myself in school but I did when I was walking home from school once. I was desperate and couldn't get my key in the door quick enough and passed the point of no return. Thankfully only my mum saw. I hate the feeling of being desperate for a wee so I can understand those who did wet themselves.

But I wouldn't laugh at anyone who did, no matter what year they were in. It's embarrassing enough without having everyone laugh at you. This girl who did wet herself in Art in Year 8 never lived it down, poor girl.

ReputationRep:
    I did! I remember painting on some easel thing and I really needed the loo but my teacher kept telling me I wasn't allowed to go. I got really upset and then I just couldn't hold it in anymore and let it all out. It was horrible, just a yellow patch on the white floor...I ended up crying loads and my teacher then had to help me clear it up etc! Her own fault! Grrr...

ReputationRep:
    No, but I remember one girl in my class who had an accident of the number 2 variety in an English lesson.

If we're going for embarassment things, I once broke a plastic pencil sharpener I was playing with in about year 3 and half severed my left index finger... and was too worried I'd get in trouble to tell the teacher. Then I fainted. I have a MASSIVE scar on it now Ahh, I miss primary school :dreaming:

ReputationRep:
    I used to have a weak bladder and would do it. I couldn't help it but it stopped eventually when I hit year 7. I think all little children must go through this sort of thing during school. It's really embaressing at the time.

ReputationRep:
    Not at school, but I did during a dance lesson when I was about six. I still have the same teacher but luckily I don't think she remembers haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toxic Tears)
    Exactly the poor girl probably had some medical problem.
    No- but we'd only just joined the school, and had been told that you got yelled at if u asked to go during lesson.. so she just.. didn't.

Well she did I suppose, technically.

(Original post by khalaf)
    I might've done, in the middle of a test, on the seat :blush: haha, the teacher had told us if anyone asked to go to the toilet they'd fail, so I opted for wetting myself This guy sat next to me was totally weirded out :rofl: good times

In Year 2 I was holding open the doors for assembly and ye :blush:

ReputationRep:
    In year 1. I just sat in my chair and let go, nobody ever noticed so I got away with it.

Plenty boys did it in future years so I don't feel so bad. I even remember a few lads doing it at high school. Lads you would never expect to have an accident!

ReputationRep:
    I wet myself in primary school when i was 9. i didn't like using the toilets at school and i always used to wait until i got home. on one occasion i didnt make it and ended up ended up sat in a puddle. it was so embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, but I did at Brownies :/ I was too shy to ask in front off everyone then it got to the point where I just couldn't hold it any longer.
    Once in reception me and my friend went down to the playground after lunch because my friend left her coat there, then we couldn't get back in because the door locked itself. As we waited she wet herself, burst into tears and then I had to explain to the teacher what happened!

ReputationRep:
    In the later years of primary school I went through a stage where my bladder was really sensitive to me laughing... so if I got into hysterics over something, I'd cross into the danger zone a bit! Usually managed to stop it before anything became visible, except for this one time when the boys in my class were messing about while we were planning our leavers' assembly. Um... yeah.
    It's taken me a surprisingly long time to be able to look back and laugh (safely!) on that one. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Worse, I pooed myself in year 1. Just sat there and took it like a man. Teachers only noticed when one came near and almost retched

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.