Turn on thread page Beta

Did you ever wet yourself in primary school? watch

ReputationRep:
    In Year 3, while we were changing for gym, a classmate of mine pulled down his pants and excreted in the middle of the classroom. This was possibly the most disgusting image I've ever had - if I remember rightly his parents were called and there was a huge thing made of it.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't ever wet myself at primary school, but I once got diarrhea on a year 5 school trip and crapped myself on the coach.
    My little brother is in year 6 and he still pees himself every night. He has to wear nappies... sorry special pj pants, to bed. Haha

ReputationRep:
    Not that I remember, I think I did once in nursery but that's it.

Yeah but I didn't tell anyone.

ReputationRep:
    No, luckily.

ReputationRep:
    Thankfully not :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yes
    Till about year 2 I definitely did and I'm sure it never happened after that!
    This happened because I was such a shy kid that I wouldn't even ask to go to the toilet however I still avoid school/public toilets as much as possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Yeah but I didn't tell anyone.
    Did you just wander round with wet knickers all day? :eek:

I don't recall ever seeing myself, but once when my school where on a trip, a boy was doing the climbing wall, and he got scared, and then he said "I think i may have done a little wee..."
    He didn't get ridiculed for it, because he made it into a joke himself
    And I think he got an award for having the most interesting line on a climbing wall...

(Original post by PsychadelicScarf)
    Did you just wander round with wet knickers all day? :eek:

I don't recall ever seeing myself, but once when my school where on a trip, a boy was doing the climbing wall, and he got scared, and then he said "I think i may have done a little wee..."
    He didn't get ridiculed for it, because he made it into a joke himself
    And I think he got an award for having the most interesting line on a climbing wall...
    It happened in the afternoon so not all day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    It happened in the afternoon so not all day
    I feel ya pain bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychadelicScarf)
    I feel ya pain bro
    I feel it too. I had to sit in a filled pair of pants until the coach could stop, which felt like forever. It was not fun for me or the teacher I had to sit next to lol.

ReputationRep:
    Not exactly, and not by mistake. There was a kid in my Y2 class who used to pee himself occasionally, and one day he annoyed me so I sneaked into the class during break and peed on the teacher's seat and sneaked out again, and he got the blame :devil3::devil:

ReputationRep:
    In year 7 I had temporal lobe epilepsy which is where you're mind occasionally goes completely blank for about 30 seconds (called an 'absence') but at this point it hadn't been diagnosed so I had no fvcking clue what was going on.
    One day in tech class it was almost the end of the lesson so I was gonna wait till the end to go, then had an absence and wet myself. When I came to Initially I had no clue what was going on, and it was a pretty damn distressing time.
    So yea don't make fun of people who wet themselves regardless of age or circumstance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Never, don't think anyone did.

A lad did a **** in the cloak room in our school then accidently stepped in it and walked it into the class room though.

ReputationRep:
    I never wet myself but I remember, when we were in about year 2, my brother had a really big nose bleed in the middle of assembly and he was sat right in the middle so had to walk over everyone and he dripped blood on a load of people. Neither of us ever lived that down...

(Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Never, don't think anyone did.

A lad did a **** in the cloak room in our school then accidently stepped in it and walked it into the class room though.
    :rofl3:

ReputationRep:
    Never.

It's strange; despite being a little kid, I was obsessed with not doing anything which would result in social humiliation

ReputationRep:
    Nope can't say I have but I remember one kid who **** himself in year 3 and then never came back to school. Not sure if that was a coincidence .

ReputationRep:
    I had urinary incontinence until I was about 14. Wetting myself in public (including school) was a regular occurrence. I'm usually hide it as best I could by tying a sweatshirt/jacket around myself but I'd always worry about the smell... Fortunately I never had an embarrassing moment where it was pointed out in front of everyone, although my friends knew and were understanding about it. It's weird because it was a HUGE problem my entire childhood but once I hit my teens it faded away on its own.

ReputationRep:
    No but i **** myself in year 2

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.