The Student Room Group

problems with bitchy girls

I started at my current school in October (all girls) and thought I'd made friends with a group of girls. They were all friendly & welcoming and nice to my face however I've recently discovered some very bitchy comments on facebook. One of them was from a girl saying "she added me" (on facebook) and when asked whether she'd accepted, said "hell no"and then two other girls laughed about giving me her number so we could be "best friends." However the girl I added started talking to me this morning at the train station- a nice normal friendly convo.

Another comment was from a different girl, with reference to the fact another girl invited to me to her 18th "omg look whose also invited" and then another girl goes "OMG we'll have to wear sacks & masks."

And then one girl posted a link to a photo of me and says "look at her necklace LOL" and they started being rude about the photo just because I happened to have the same necklace as someone they know.

I really don't know what to do about this, because in school earlier today they were all being really nice to my face.

Scroll to see replies

Rise above it and find some new friends.

/ thread
Reply 2
How old are you and how old are these immature girls?
I've seen exactly what you are describing with a group of people at school - they just make up new names for people and talk about them. It's slightly weird to be honest, and it must suck for you. :frown: If it helps, they must be pretty stupid to think you wouldn't find out eventually... it's not like everything is all private on Facebook.

The best thing to do is just try to get a bit closer to some of the other people in your school, while distancing yourself from your "friends", I guess. The sooner you get rid of them the better - leave them to get on with their stupid games.
This is what I hate about girls schools and it doesn't get any better in sixth form. You should ignore them and find people who are nice.
Just ignore them, they have issues.
Reply 6
I know whores like that, they all firendly but when one friend goes they start talking about them behind their backs..... girls :rolleyes:, they probably do it to every girl... its a girl thing
Reply 7
KITANA91
How old are you and how old are these immature girls?

We are all yr13
Reply 8
chronic_fatigue
This is what I hate about girls schools and it doesn't get any better in sixth form. You should ignore them and find people who are nice.

I'm in 6th form now
Reply 9
mean girls ?? :s-smilie:
Cba to read post.
Dealing with bitchy girls is piss easy, you just turn them against themselves. Then they implode.
Reply 11
Haha

Girls School

thats the problem..... hated school so much
Reply 12
yea i can understand im in 6th form now.
Especially as you've just started school, its a little hard to suggest anything as you dont really know anyone else there other than these *****.

The best thing i can suggest right now, is..well its exam time right now so its best if you just focus on your studies and get the grades you need to get ur ass out of there asap, and hopefully just stay away from them, you really dont need to be dealing with them right now. Just focus on your studies and in class and trust me you'll end up making more friends in your lesson, but then again its easier said then done but give it a go.

I recommend you stay far away as possible from these girls, seems like they dont have much to do in school and your the next best entertainment...idiots.
Good luck
chronic_fatigue

:ditto:

OP in year 9 I started an all girls school mid-way (in November - and it probably didn't help that it was by "default" - i'd been on the waiting list since year 7 and one of their friends didn't come back after the summer so after waiting the legal amount of time they gave up her place, despite her not wanting to give it up) and they were BITCHES complete bitches, no doubt they probably said all the things you've put about me in that time, yet were nice to me to my face - to a certain extent, at the end of the year one of them snapped and basically said lots of horrible things to me like that.

Luckily we were moving house anyway, (and I had my friends from my old school who kept me sane) and I only stayed there till the end of summer (less than a year!) so 4 years on i'm much MUCH happier.

But if I went back and had actually seen them saying this stuff i'd print screen it, print it off and confront the cows.

:smile:

No doubt you've probably heard them bitching about their friends to you as well? That's what the group I used to hang around with did, (to me, not with me - the things they said were quite cruel) so if anyone says anything just tell them what they've been saying about everyone.

Oh, or you could do what I did and cut out those girls and completely change the people you hang around with (do you talk to anyone a lot in class? you could talk to them about what's been happening and they might say you should hang around with their group instead) and spend more time with your old friends to keep you sane.
Reply 14
Ugh girls, as a girl I can still say around 50% of high school girls are nasty. But, there is always a crowd in school which you with have lots in common with and get along with, just spread your wings a bit and suss out the other people, then move friendship group?
Goodluck :smile:
Find some new friends... You're better off without those bitches... =/.
Hmm, you just have to ignore them and find some new friends. Sometimes, people find its easier to be better friends with someone else if they slag off another person, to seem like they have something in common. I go to a girls school and tbh, everyone has accepted that everyone bitches about each other. Either find some other girls or try to get to know those girls better. Perhaps if you became better friends, they will stop.
Reply 17
Have sex with them 1!They will never bitch about you then.
Reply 18
OP, just get some new friends. if girls are being like this then they are obviously not 'friends' and are not worthy of a wonderful person like you in their company.

good friends will keep you sane and get you through the rest of school

xxx
Reply 19
Melting Sugar.
:ditto:

OP in year 9 I started an all girls school mid-way (in November - and it probably didn't help that it was by "default" - i'd been on the waiting list since year 7 and one of their friends didn't come back after the summer so after waiting the legal amount of time they gave up her place, despite her not wanting to give it up) and they were BITCHES complete bitches, no doubt they probably said all the things you've put about me in that time, yet were nice to me to my face - to a certain extent, at the end of the year one of them snapped and basically said lots of horrible things to me like that.

Luckily we were moving house anyway, (and I had my friends from my old school who kept me sane) and I only stayed there till the end of summer (less than a year!) so 4 years on i'm much MUCH happier.

But if I went back and had actually seen them saying this stuff i'd print screen it, print it off and confront the cows.

:smile:

No doubt you've probably heard them bitching about their friends to you as well? That's what the group I used to hang around with did, (to me, not with me - the things they said were quite cruel) so if anyone says anything just tell them what they've been saying about everyone.

Oh, or you could do what I did and cut out those girls and completely change the people you hang around with (do you talk to anyone a lot in class? you could talk to them about what's been happening and they might say you should hang around with their group instead) and spend more time with your old friends to keep you sane.

only once, they complained about how one girl never hangs out with them any more cos she's always with her bf. apart from that they havent bitched when ive been there

Latest

Trending

Trending