The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
it is quite hateful stuff, to be honest.
and there are some racist terms/statements and so on being thrown around
i wouldn't be opposed to it being shut down.
It's either a troll or a colossal moron, and none of the categories is worth arguing with. They drag you down to their level and beat you by experience.
jakemittle
No they dont. Freedom of Speech.

got it in one.
end. of. thread.

p.s. i just joined it :biggrin:
I just found out one of my friends is on there :sigh:
Reply 84
the funny thing is, theres a load 15yearold white girls in the group... how the hell would they remember an only white england
Eveiebaby
"i made a group about disgusting smelly pakis so what, they need to get the ***** out of this country..." (excerpt from said group wall)

If that's not racist, I don't know what is. Saying Pakistanis smell is pretty low-brow foul racism to me. Many people on TSR are so concerned with being anti-PC they completely deny obvious cases of racism. They need to sort themselves out and realise the flip-side.

Omg! This!:yep:

lol, i saw that...that thread is just gay :awesome:

DJ AgnieszkaA
got it in one.
end. of. thread.

p.s. i just joined it :biggrin:

Lol..I mean I wouldnt join it...
Well thats nothing, if you read italian you could have a look at the neo fascist groups. It is just disgusting, that is just anti-immigration. You have my word, there is definitely worse. Here in Italy there are plenty of stupid nationalist, pro-Mussolini pric**...
gee_shakedown
Farhaan Conductor
We pay all the fkinn tax ndd shtt like u manzz dooo .. if we dint ud bee fkdd kuzz "pakiz" rep england nw .. weer doctazz dentistss opticianzz nd al dat shtt .. wee al fkin have 2 eyes a nose nd a mouth jz liek youuzz iniihh .. soo wtf iz the point of BNP nd shtt .. dey all prikzz got nwt betta too duu kss englandd is guinn dwnnn nd the government or hu eva the fk cnt du jakk all bwt itt ...

Is this English?....

It's Bradford English :p:
Reply 89
Just saw that one of my friends have joined there. :s-smilie:
Reply 90
that group is just rude in my eyes ! and it's sad people are still like this !
Reply 91
I really don't agree with the group at all but they have the right to freedom of speech. As long as it isn't encouraging members to be violent then the group should be allowed to stay.
Reply 92
HotCoco.
Just saw that one of my friends have joined there. :s-smilie:

Ooooh, I just saw that you had a Leicester interview for medicine? How was it? I had one in Nov :p: , just wanna compare experiences, lol! :o:
Raging racists hide behind Freedom Of Speech once again. Oh what a suprise.
Reply 94
The funny thing is that they don't mind black people:

FACEBOOK
Yeahh man nout agenst black they soundd just fukin pakis! Arghh they piss me right off!

Looks like you would just have to give it time. I mean 15 years ago blacks were properly hated more than Pakistanis and polishes. Anyway I don't know what they got against polish, aren’t Briton in the EU, free movements and that.
Reply 95
I lol'ed. They've probably never even watched This Is England.
Reply 96
lol deleted
Reply 97
n13715
OMG...... One of my 'friends' has joined that group (and she's black) :confused:

They don't mind black people:

FACEBOOK
Yeahh man nout agenst black they soundd just fukin pakis! Arghh they piss me right off!
The people who are saying the group isn't racist would probably be screaming 'anti white discrimination' or 'anti white racism' if the tables were turned and the group was placed against them.
I found an I love england group on facebook which was all about how england is the best country in the world, with the best ideals, etc, etc.
That's how to show pride in where you're from without slanging other racial groups. ..The people in the other group need to stop hating!
Reply 99
Racism saddens me :frown:
I don't understand why some people only want to stick to their 'own people' and not integrate with anybody else. I mean, we each have on average 70 years to live, why are we wasting it hating each other instead of trying to meet and befriend as many people as we can? It really frustrates me! Agh! Why can't everyone just try to to mix with people they are not used to?! They may find that they are not as bad as they first thought :sigh:

As for the group, maybe it should stay up for pure comedic value :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending