Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    They're takin forever!

anyone for an offer for any mathematical related?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a12345)
    They're takin forever!

anyone for an offer for any mathematical related?
    still waiting for an offer/rejection :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just got my maths bsc offer!! I need an A in maths with A's in C1 to C4, a B in further maths and an A in another A-level.

I wish it was A in further maths and B in another A-level. I'm having a year out and atm I'm only 1 UMS mark from an A in further maths and 12 in french and physics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nickyco)
    Hi, I just got my maths bsc offer!! I need an A in maths with A's in C1 to C4, a B in further maths and an A in another A-level.

I wish it was A in further maths and B in another A-level. I'm having a year out and atm I'm only 1 UMS mark from an A in further maths and 12 in french and physics.
    Well done! I really want to know now! Is KCL gonna be your firm?? xx

ReputationRep:

Did they specify A in another subject, can't it be in Further Maths
    Ah Well...It's always easier for me to get an A in Further Maths than
    in Economics...
    if it turn out the same for me...I'd be like...oh sugar...lol

ReputationRep:
    I dont know why kings is asking A's in all core modules are they that good at maths?

ReputationRep:
    I have been offered a place for BSc Mathematics with the same grade requirements as nickyco. The offer was sent on Tuesday earlier this week. It's going to be my firm choice now

ReputationRep:

Well doen to both of yus with offers!
    Im sure they'll prefer an A in f.maths lol.
    Ring up to make sure!

ReputationRep:
    hey I've applied for a bsc in maths with mgmt and finance and i still havent heard from them! i applied sometime around the 7th of sep!!!! and the nutters still havent gotten back to me!!!!! i just hope i don't get rejected!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for a decision too....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dichotomy)
    I'm still waiting for a decision too....

have ou applied for the same course too?? *sighs* i wish they knew how traumatising it is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seree)
    have ou applied for the same course too?? *sighs* i wish they knew how traumatising it is!
    Haha traumatising? Is it your first choice? I've applied to read BSc Mathematics.

ReputationRep:
    Haha traumatising? Is it your first choice? I've applied to read BSc Mathematics.

yeah very traumatising it is.Oh ok well i've applied for BSc in Mathematics with Management and Finance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seree)
    yeah very traumatising it is.Oh ok well i've applied for BSc in Mathematics with Management and Finance.
    Oh right, where else did you apply to? Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, where else did you apply to? Good luck!

I've applied to cass and warwick as well,what about you? is king's your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seree)
    I've applied to cass and warwick as well,what about you? is king's your first choice?
    Unfortunately not though I wouldn't mind it as my first choice. What's Cass? I think I'm going to firm either UCL or LSE, haven't decided yet!

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately not though I wouldn't mind it as my first choice. What's Cass? I think I'm going to firm either UCL or LSE, haven't decided yet!
    oh cool,well good luck on that! cass as in cass business school!! i just hope king's get back soon enough.if i get rejected after all the wait! i'm going to drown myself in the sink! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyblu)
    I just got an offer! :woo:
    whoaaa really??? which course??? CONGRATTSSS!!!!!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.