Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drewma007)
    Did they specify A in another subject, can't it be in Further Maths
    Ah Well...It's always easier for me to get an A in Further Maths than
    in Economics...
    if it turn out the same for me...I'd be like...oh sugar...lol
    lol, well I e-mailed Kings asking whether an A in further maths rather than french or physics would be a problem and they said that they would carefully consider it but can only guarantee a place if I get the original offer specified. So I'm hoping for an A in french or physics! does seem a little strange though, i guess they're looking for students who can perform well in several subjects..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nickyco)
    lol, well I e-mailed Kings asking whether an A in further maths rather than french or physics would be a problem and they said that they would carefully consider it but can only guarantee a place if I get the original offer specified. So I'm hoping for an A in french or physics! does seem a little strange though, i guess they're looking for students who can perform well in several subjects..
    which is good for me i think as my new teacher predicted me a B for further maths instead of A -.-'
    (predicted A's for other 3 subjects)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nickyco)
    well...I got my offers and it was just AAB/pass and the B in any subjects..which is good for me which email system did u use? the myapplication thingy or proper email? thanks a lot and good luck

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.