Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sounds cool, respect him. He ***** yo momma after all

ReputationRep:
    lol his hilarious i'd love it if i was living with him!

ReputationRep:
    How can you think I'm weird, beast? :confused:
    I must say, I'm very disappointed to be reading this. :sigh:

Well, I am about to be your daddy soon so I think we need to work on our relationship and bond more

P.S tell mum to get the bed warmed up :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BoxesAndBangles)
    Another funny thing is that he doesn't seem to have had a childhood - and he doesn't like to talk about his past although we know from his friends that he was offered to write songs for boybands in America but didn't want to leave his family. He's a nice guy because he cooks 3 meals and visits his elderly father but there's definitely something strange about him.

He sings everything and tries to make puns at every opportunity.

When he's cooking he talks to himself "a pinch of this, a dash of that" then in tourette's style sings things like "I'm gonna kill you girl" and "How can you haave the audacity" and "you have no riiiight to tell me how I feel" in a funny accent when he thinks nobody is listening.
    Okaaay then!

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't seem like he wants to hurt. Just a tad annoying :dontknow:. I wouldn't have a problem, I mean, you could have a prospective stepfather who attempted to kill you and your family :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KITANA91)
    just pity him for trying to stand out of the crowd
    Modern yoof, eh.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SpiritedAway] I mean, you could have a prospective stepfather who attempted to kill you and your family [QUOTE]

Let's not rule that out yet. 'I'm going to kill you girl'. Excuse me???

ReputationRep:
    he'd probably weird me out a bit

ReputationRep:
    Calls himself Mr Toad.

:rofl:

your mom needs to get rid of him by the sound of it.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a pretty cool guy

ReputationRep:
    Sounds better than my mum's bf.....

If this wasn't a troll I'd want Mr Toad's phone number.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds amazing tbh. He must really care for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    If this wasn't a troll I'd want Mr Toad's phone number.

I'm not a troll.. :P This guy is for real. All of my friends say they wish they had a 'toad' but if they lived with him they might not.

I wouldn't like to see him go and he is good to me. He's bought me 2 laptops, one of which I accidently broke after 10 weeks and he didn't go mental about :woo:

He sings to us "ohh you are lovely animaals" (this animal stuff came about because when he first moved in I was about 15 and ate lots of junk food, so he called my sister and I locusts).

When I returned from holiday once he left hay all over my room, and said livestock like that. That was annoying.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.