Turn on thread page Beta

Weird Noise watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    just after When I accelerate it sounds like something is powering down! it makes a nemmmmmmmmmmmmm noise! Sounds weird I know anyone think theycan hellp at all? Its a 2001 Corsa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Right>Left)
    just after When I accelerate it sounds like something is powering down! it makes a nemmmmmmmmmmmmm noise! Sounds weird I know anyone think theycan hellp at all? Its a 2001 Corsa
    I'm not sure what you mean, but for what it's worth, I learn in an 03 Corsa and when I ease off the gas occasionally there's a kind of powering-down noise. I say "occasionally", I really don't know how often it is. It might be there all the time and I just don't notice it, cos I first noticed it when the windows were open. I dunno what it could be and my instructor hasn't said anything about it so my guess is it's just the revs dropping as you come off the gas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveDavids)
    more description/detail.... how do you expect anyone to help

is the noise there when the clutch pedal is pressed?
    is the noise only there when you press the accelerator pedal?
    apart from asking every possible question, we are unsure what to ask because you have supplied no detail.

It happens when I turn left, i went out 2nyt o try find out. It might be a wheel bearing?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.