Turn on thread page Beta

Need to ask a favour... From anyone living near London, Brighton or Horsham.. watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for a favour from anybody who lives in the south-east of the UK and has access to transport...

I need some photos of somethings in particular (secret stuff at the moment) but I live in the Midlands and the pictures I want are from Horsham.

So if anyone's living in Horsham (or close to it...) and has a camera, could you please give me a PM and I can give you a bit info about the situation.

Thanks guys <3

ReputationRep:
    This is very weird.

I'm not overly keen to travel out and snap some of your 'secret stuff'.

But I don't live that close either! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    This is very weird.

I'm not overly keen to travel out and snap some of your 'secret stuff'.

But I don't live that close either! :p:
    Haha. It's not that secret, but it's for a present.

ReputationRep:
    Peeping Toms have discovered the Internet.

ReputationRep:
    Grrrrrr

I live in Brighton!

But I don't have a camera

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JR)
    I live in Brighton!
    I used to live in Worthing. :cry:

(Original post by ozzyoscy)
    I used to live in Worthing. :cry:
    Why is this saddening for you, dear friend?

ReputationRep:
    op comes across as a bad sherlock holmes

ReputationRep:
    I live in London, cameras are forbidden here, anti-terror laws.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JR)
    Why is this saddening for you, dear friend?
    Because I had to move from living next to the sea and close to Brighton to a collection of villages in the middle of the south, where the Conservatives win every election by a landslide, the people all hate each other and is next to a city that thinks it's the second most important city in England but is always at the bottom of every list ever, unless that list has the word 'worst' in which case it tends to be top. No joke.

Heck it's even got one of the 5 worst roads. :facepalm:

Apparently Worthing/Brighton has been heavily infested with chavs now though.

Because I had to move from living next to the sea and close to Brighton to a collection of villages in the middle of the south, where the Conservatives win every election by a landslide, the people all hate each other and is next to a city that thinks it's the second most important city in England but is always at the bottom of every list ever, unless that list has the word 'worst' in which case it tends to be top. No joke.

Heck it's even got one of the 5 worst roads. :facepalm:

Apparently Worthing/Brighton has been heavily infested with chavs now though.
    What is this city? Birmingham is not in the south!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JR)
    What is this city? Birmingham is not in the south!
    I live in the north of Oxfordshire.

I live in the north of Oxfordshire.
    O I C. Is Oxford really so bad?

(Did you like my joke there? You mentioned the worst of everything so I mentioned Birmingham. I feel you may have undervalued the humourous value of this.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JR)
    O I C. Is Oxford really so bad?

(Did you like my joke there? You mentioned the worst of everything so I mentioned Birmingham. I feel you may have undervalued the humourous value of this.)
    You told a joke? :lolwut: I thought you said Birmingham because that is seen as the 'deputy capital city'.

Yes, I haven't even told you about the amount of crazy people. Opera singing as they walk the street, raging old people shouting at themselves, scary people who try and talk with everyone or breath down your neck.

And the **** schools and colleges, I guess they feel having Oxford University means they can have terrible pass rates everywhere else.

*rant continues*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abcmsaj)
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for a favour from anybody who lives in the south-east of the UK and has access to transport...

I need some photos of somethings in particular (secret stuff at the moment) but I live in the Midlands and the pictures I want are from Horsham.

So if anyone's living in Horsham (or close to it...) and has a camera, could you please give me a PM and I can give you a bit info about the situation.

Thanks guys <3
    An act of terrorism or some sort of conspiracy plot? Motive?

You told a joke? :lolwut: I thought you said Birmingham because that is seen as the 'deputy capital city'.

Yes, I haven't even told you about the amount of crazy people. Opera singing as they walk the street, raging old people shouting at themselves, scary people who try and talk with everyone or breath down your neck.

And the **** schools and colleges, I guess they feel having Oxford University means they can have terrible pass rates everywhere else.

*rant continues*
    No, I mentioned Birmingham because it's the worst place in England. Deputy capital city my arse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JR)
    No, I mentioned Birmingham because it's the worst place in England. Deputy capital city my arse.
    You is wrong. For one, Birmingham has a gigantic shopping area.

Oxford's idea of a 'mall' or 'shopping centre' is about 12 shops on the ground floor.

You is wrong. For one, Birmingham has a gigantic shopping area.

Oxford's idea of a 'mall' or 'shopping centre' is about 12 shops on the ground floor.
    Yeah, it's also full of people from Burrrr-ming'um, and a grotty, horrible city.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JR)
    Yeah, it's also full of people from Burrrr-ming'um, and a grotty, horrible city.
    Better than Oxford...there's no pseudo-posh way of saying that, but they say the word "bald" as "bold". :lolwut:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.