Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So... Im currently in the process of applying to the above.

Theres a section about 'why do you want to take part in the LSE SS' blah blah

And that kinda got me stuck :confused:

ive written that nonw of my family went to Uni etc.

and i was thinking what other points could be including to kinda secure a place. It is very competitive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRavenclaw)
    So... Im currently in the process of applying to the above.

Theres a section about 'why do you want to take part in the LSE SS' blah blah

And that kinda got me stuck :confused:

ive written that nonw of my family went to Uni etc.

and i was thinking what other points could be including to kinda secure a place. It is very competitive

EDIT: Positive rep btw to the best one

ReputationRep:
    What about writing a little about your passion for your subjects (I dont know what the summer school includes...) and perhaps explain how you would benefit from going.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was just wondering if you were successful in getting into the summer school?
    I managed to get in and it would be nice to have someone I'm familiar with, as no one else in my school or anyone else that I know of got in.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.